You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:57pm

Seams like got Gabi was not feeling ok...she has ice on her knee.

Natalia, Thaiza and Gabi (libero) in the arena.
Gabi only 1 set again?

Yeap
tommorow again? :P

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: Zanetti Bergamo (Italy), Sesc-RJ (Brazil)NT: Italy, Holland, Serbia, USA, Germany (women); Brazil (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Kozuch, Klineman, Ortolani, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Thompson, Amanda

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 8:58pm

Gabi only 1 set again?

Yeap

Not sure, I guess we will only know tomorrow before the match starts.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:11pm

After so many great outside hitters now Brazil playing with Amanda, Rosamaria and Drussyla :thumbdown: At least Drussyla has a big potential but Amanda and Rosamaria :sos:
How can Brazil produce so many great middle blockers and setters :rose:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:18pm

I'm happy Sarina Koga showed up to play today

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:21pm

After so many great outside hitters now Brazil playing with Amanda, Rosamaria and Drussyla :thumbdown: At least Drussyla has a big potential but Amanda and Rosamaria :sos:
How can Brazil produce so many great middle blockers and setters :rose:
I agree, I also ask myself all the time what qualifies Amanda to play for Brazil NT :white:

However I think also Roberta and the MBs are not that great. They're ok players but the legacies of Fofao/Venturini and Fabiana/Thaisa are waaaaay too big shoes to fit in for them.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:30pm

I know...this Brazilian generation is so so terrible that last year they won the GP after beating Serbia`s ass up...and only lost for China in the Champions Cup because Zhu went to beast mode after Brazil was leading 10-5 in the 5th set.

And Adenizia is such a OK player that she was the best middle blocker in Italy for the past 2 seasons.

U guys need to chill... is only the 2nd game of the season....just wait till the WCH to come up with some conclusions.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:34pm

Brazil with such quick hands today. This is fun

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:36pm

Gabi only 1 set again?

Yeap
Yes, 1 set tomorrow again. Brazilian TV has just said she doesn't travel to Turkey next week

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:37pm

absolutely!
we should just wait for this Brazil to show up match by match ..its just too early to talk...they can shift up when it really matters!
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 9:54pm

Tashiro (S) has had a few (too many) of those WTF sets today

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:02pm

Oh no, the german live stream just went dark on me

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:04pm

Oh no, the german live stream just went dark on me
It sometimes happens there, it also did during Bundesliga matches sometimes. But the stream seems to be back now.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:10pm

It's back up

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:12pm

I didn't think you could challenge pancakes. Is that new?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:14pm

I was also very surprised to see that. In this case the ball clearly touched the floor but I think there are also cases in which even a challenge can't tell it 100% because many times players are under the ball a bit but part of the ball also touches the floor...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:16pm

I was also very surprised to see that. In this case the ball clearly touched the floor but I think there are also cases in which even a challenge can't tell it 100% because many times players are under the ball a bit but part of the ball also touches the floor...

Yeah, because there is not a dedicated camera to a line. That's the first I've ever seen, and when commentators go through the list of things you can challenge I never heard it

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:19pm

Congrats to Brazil. I really enjoyed their game today.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:22pm

I also think Japan played well....at least they played better than yesterday. Tomorrow against Germany is a must win for them.
Congrats to Brazil. I really enjoyed their game today.

José

i'm hungry

• "José" is male

Favourite Players: Страшимира Филипова

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:23pm

Tandara 104km/h spike :white:
Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 10:25pm

Adenizia with 9 blocks.... Koga had a nice game with 15 points.