2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• After so many great outside hitters now Brazil playing with Amanda, Rosamaria and Drussyla :thumbdown: At least Drussyla has a big potential but Amanda and Rosamaria :sos:
    How can Brazil produce so many great middle blockers and setters :rose:

• I'm happy Sarina Koga showed up to play today

• After so many great outside hitters now Brazil playing with Amanda, Rosamaria and Drussyla :thumbdown: At least Drussyla has a big potential but Amanda and Rosamaria :sos:
    How can Brazil produce so many great middle blockers and setters :rose:

I agree, I also ask myself all the time what qualifies Amanda to play for Brazil NT :white:

However I think also Roberta and the MBs are not that great. They're ok players but the legacies of Fofao/Venturini and Fabiana/Thaisa are waaaaay too big shoes to fit in for them.

• I know...this Brazilian generation is so so terrible that last year they won the GP after beating Serbia`s ass up...and only lost for China in the Champions Cup because Zhu went to beast mode after Brazil was leading 10-5 in the 5th set.

And Adenizia is such a OK player that she was the best middle blocker in Italy for the past 2 seasons.

U guys need to chill... is only the 2nd game of the season....just wait till the WCH to come up with some conclusions.

• Brazil with such quick hands today. This is fun

• Tashiro (S) has had a few (too many) of those WTF sets today

• Oh no, the german live stream just went dark on me

• It's back up

• I didn't think you could challenge pancakes. Is that new?

• I didn't think you could challenge pancakes. Is that new?

I was also very surprised to see that. In this case the ball clearly touched the floor but I think there are also cases in which even a challenge can't tell it 100% because many times players are under the ball a bit but part of the ball also touches the floor...

• I was also very surprised to see that. In this case the ball clearly touched the floor but I think there are also cases in which even a challenge can't tell it 100% because many times players are under the ball a bit but part of the ball also touches the floor...

Yeah, because there is not a dedicated camera to a line. That's the first I've ever seen, and when commentators go through the list of things you can challenge I never heard it

• Congrats to Brazil. I really enjoyed their game today.