You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:12am

There are No.90 and No.98 from Turkey :lol:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:13am

Ebrar Karakurts appearance though ahaha she got the whole crowd silent :rolll: :rolll: great match so far

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:14am

Ebrar the crazy on the court :lol: she is upgrade of Gözde in terms of passion
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:16am

this American OPP is pretty quick...
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:23am

Nice job for turkey young players for first set! :teach: Although Robinson is bench player of USA, she is just too unstable. Can not score at all... I belive next season it will be a disaster for vakifbank~~~ :cheesy:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:23am

wow, Turkey has been doing so well. first set 28:26 :obey:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:24am

im sleeping...have a nice match! :wavy:
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:25am

Gogooogo Turkey!!!! :woohoo:

Its been such a long time since I've seen a Turkish team this solid, this dangerous :super:

Good night Canter :lol:

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:25am

I think Guidetti has a nice team in his hands, surprisingly enough. This group of players has lots of potential.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:26am

I hate Guidetti.... I want Ebrar on the floor.... her debut and with a bad attitude already :box:

harboboy

Professional

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:27am

I guess this really shows how important playing time is.
And as someone already mentioned here before most of the Turkish players are used to dig almost the bombing spikes of Zhu and Boskovic so their defence is and digging is just on point.

nnnneil0929

Professional

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Favourite Team: Women's: Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, USA Men's: USA, Canada, & Korea

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon Koung, Risa Shinnabe, Saori Kimura, Nootsara Tomkom, Yang Hyojin, Nataliya Goncharova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Carli Lloyd, Jovana Stevanovic, Matt Anderson, Moon Sungmin, Gavin Schmitt, Taylor Sander, Tyler/TJ Sanders, Gord Perrin, Max Holt

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:33am

Any youtube link for the USA and Turkey match?
FIGHTING! :super:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:33am

I hate Guidetti.... I want Ebrar on the floor.... her debut and with a bad attitude already :box:

She's not really my cup of tea :tzz:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:35am

Guidetti will need a really good backup for Cansu with Vakifbank... She can`t read the other team ..she just set the ball without knowing what`s going on the net....a lot of her sets are slow and the block is right there waiting for the hitter.... of course Zhu and Slotjes can handle that...but that would be a nightmare season if she does improve. .

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:40am

Turkey superb so far! Go girls :dance6:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:43am

And she`s back :heart:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:43am

Guidetti will need a really good backup for Cansu with Vakifbank... She can`t read the other team ..she just set the ball without knowing what`s going on the net....a lot of her sets are slow and the block is right there waiting for the hitter.... of course Zhu and Slotjes can handle that...but that would be a nightmare season if she does improve. .
Naz is a much better setter.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:46am

Yes...but Naz is pregnant and next season Cansu will be the starting setter ( unless they sign someone else).
Naz is a much better setter.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:46am

I hope karchy's ass will be kicked,He is using too many bench players. Larson is warming up now. :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (May 17th 2018, 3:58am)

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:48am

Now look how a good league can help the national team :thumbup:

And volley talk users thought they got an easy first leg