2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Is this the best libero of USA? Is Kingdon part of the lineup?

• Omg everyone always has to say who is bad or who is the problem. Can't we just say who is good. Usa is not a bad team, Guidetti chose only players that have played as starters in one of the best leagues of the world. This is simply the result, amazing defense, digs reception and sneaky attacks. Go Girls!

• Have to say that I am very impressed with Turkey so far in these 2 games. Great team play, defensively sound and minimal mistakes.

USA has a GLARING HOLE at opposite. Kelly Murphy and Drews are simply not good enough. Id perhaps give Krystal Rivers a chance or Madison Kingdon? If there was a way for Larson, Hill and Robinson to play at the same time, that would be ideal. Moving forward, this is definitely a position of concern.

• Omg everyone always has to say who is bad or who is the problem. Can't we just say who is good. Usa is not a bad team, Guidetti chose only players that have played as starters in one of the best leagues of the world. This is simply the result, amazing defense, digs reception and sneaky attacks. Go Girls!

Turkey young players do a good job. They improve a lot. I think they can kick USA's bench players ass now !! But it is still difficult for them to enter final 6 or fight a really strong team. :lol:

• Have to say that I am very impressed with Turkey so far in these 2 games. Great team play, defensively sound and minimal mistakes.

USA has a GLARING HOLE at opposite. Kelly Murphy and Drews are simply not good enough. Id perhaps give Krystal Rivers a chance or Madison Kingdon? If there was a way for Larson, Hill and Robinson to play at the same time, that would be ideal. Moving forward, this is definitely a position of concern.

Rivers doesn't fit the system, sadly.

• It seems USA is stuck in this system for 3 to 4 years now. Nothing new except for the backrow plays. Nothing explosive, nothing game-changing. I would have to agree that China and Serbia have surpassed USA and Brazil based on latest games. Look at Turkey’s. That is progress...

• Everyone coming to definitive conclusions and thinking years ahead and the season barely started... :lol:

That's what the Internet if for! :cheesy:

• Everyone coming to definitive conclusions and thinking years ahead and the season barely started... :lol:

It’s sports. You are only as good as your last game/performance...

• How's the reputation of Turkish libero? Her passing doesn't seem that great but she's a digging machine