You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 3:58am

Next season both Zehra and Kubra must be starters....which means one of them should move to a different team.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:02am

Yes Flosports. The streaming is AWESOME....It is basically like watching it on tv.
I did sign up for the pay-per-view website available here in the US $29.99 monthly .. They will be streaming VNL until 2020, World Championships, Club Championship and the World Cup. ...the I assume the FIVB channel will do the same.

I can watch on the computer and also stream on my TV....which is amazing...BUT I wish they were on a actually TV Network such as Sportv,Polsat,Rai Sport etc.....as it is a good exposition for the sport in the US....but the next time the NT will be on TV will be only in the OG 2020 ;( .

Japan wins set 1.....Awesome because tomorrow Brazil will come out gunning for the Serbs. :heart:

Do you mean FloSports? How is the streaming quality?

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:06am

The game has changed. Lasrson is too important for usa. Robinson is just too unstable....Vakifbank will be in trouble next season~~~ :teach:

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:09am

Is this the best libero of USA? Is Kingdon part of the lineup?

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:10am

Usa found some rythm now

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:11am

Next season both Zehra and Kubra must be starters....which means one of them should move to a different team.
Zehra is better now. Kubra is not as good as before since divorce.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:19am

The level of usa and brazil drops a lot. The bench players of usa and brazil are just not good enough compared to the bench players in China! I believe China and Serbia will compete for the champion this whole year~ ~~~:lol:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:22am

Omg everyone always has to say who is bad or who is the problem. Can't we just say who is good. Usa is not a bad team, Guidetti chose only players that have played as starters in one of the best leagues of the world. This is simply the result, amazing defense, digs reception and sneaky attacks. Go Girls!

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:24am

Have to say that I am very impressed with Turkey so far in these 2 games. Great team play, defensively sound and minimal mistakes.

USA has a GLARING HOLE at opposite. Kelly Murphy and Drews are simply not good enough. Id perhaps give Krystal Rivers a chance or Madison Kingdon? If there was a way for Larson, Hill and Robinson to play at the same time, that would be ideal. Moving forward, this is definitely a position of concern.

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:28am

Omg everyone always has to say who is bad or who is the problem. Can't we just say who is good. Usa is not a bad team, Guidetti chose only players that have played as starters in one of the best leagues of the world. This is simply the result, amazing defense, digs reception and sneaky attacks. Go Girls!
Turkey young players do a good job. They improve a lot. I think they can kick USA's bench players ass now !! But it is still difficult for them to enter final 6 or fight a really strong team. :lol:

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:29am

Have to say that I am very impressed with Turkey so far in these 2 games. Great team play, defensively sound and minimal mistakes.

USA has a GLARING HOLE at opposite. Kelly Murphy and Drews are simply not good enough. Id perhaps give Krystal Rivers a chance or Madison Kingdon? If there was a way for Larson, Hill and Robinson to play at the same time, that would be ideal. Moving forward, this is definitely a position of concern.
Rivers doesn't fit the system, sadly.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:30am

Yea cause Carli Loyd and Kim Hill are such bench players :whistle: I'm not saying this is USA A but cmon...

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:34am

It seems USA is stuck in this system for 3 to 4 years now. Nothing new except for the backrow plays. Nothing explosive, nothing game-changing. I would have to agree that China and Serbia have surpassed USA and Brazil based on latest games. Look at Turkey’s. That is progress...

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:39am

Everyone coming to definitive conclusions and thinking years ahead and the season barely started... :lol:
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:46am

Everyone coming to definitive conclusions and thinking years ahead and the season barely started... :lol:

That's what the Internet if for! :cheesy:

B-quick

Trainee

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:47am

It’s sports. You are only as good as your last game/performance...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:51am

Because we do not see any new potential young stars in USA and Brazil. It is all the same roster during these several years~~~ :teach:

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:54am

Ebrar has potential to be one of my favorites ever.....

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:54am

How's the reputation of Turkish libero? Her passing doesn't seem that great but she's a digging machine

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:55am

Ebrar has potential to be one of my favorites ever.....

I agree she is so young and once she hits well, SHE HITS WELL! She will annoy many ppl in the near future :box: :lol: