2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• great match by turkey. i thought they will choke but they didn't.

I love how some americans and fans of USA want the team to lose. they are hoping for #byekarch moment. a team of veterans shouldn't lose to these youngsters especially if they are considered world class players.

• great match by turkey. i thought they will choke but they didn't.

I love how some americans and fans of USA want the team to lose. they are hoping for #byekarch moment. a team of veterans shouldn't lose to these youngsters especially if they are considered world class players.

And with home advantage not to forget :white:

Great win by Turkey I expected them to take at least 1 or 2 sets but not to win. This really shows that playing time rules and of course working with a great coach.

• One thing I will say about USA, I can almost smell the racism of Karch Kiraly tbh. He has been cutting out black players slowly over the years removing even the best and only Opp USA had. He has cut some others out. And now he only uses black MBs which imho I can see him cut that out as well in a few years :down: seems he enjoys his murrica team white-only

• One thing I will say about USA, I can almost smell the racism of Karch Kiraly tbh. He has been cutting out black players slowly over the year removing even the best and only Opp USA had. He has cut some others out. And now he only uses black MBs which imho I can see him cut that out as well in a few years :down: seems he enjoys his murrica team white-only

Guys please. I smell a long discussion again in a VNL thread with a lot of pages. Put it in your trash thread please.

• that font is so ugly! who did fivb hire to do their design?

and the graphics that appear with the player only show name and shirt #? WTF, who cares what the shirt # is? how about showing height and age?????

It's called Monster Font [::wicked:: ... akin to its very lousy monetization efforts]

I foresee the VNL HQ Full-match Replay videos will never see daylight --will undergo the same fate as those Olympic Games matches-- beyond the limited & exclusive coverage of the Pay-per-View services... being locked for good in eternal darkness of greed. Then those fans from lesser countries [beyond the official coverage] will have to resort to underground resources to seek for those HQ full replays, if any (e.g. Torrent etc). Amazing scheme.

I wonder WHY don't they make the worldwide offers but at reduced price, let say 10 bucks for few month access or even less, 20 bucks for the whole year.... or BETTER AGAIN, AT DIFFERENTIAL RATES reflecting the nations' standard of living... the rich pay more, the poor pay less!!!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• It must be painful for Robinson when the team of your club coach targets you on serve. And even more failing in to do good and being sent off court. Don‘t wanna know how she must feel and think.

Kinda wish she'd go back to Italy. She had such a spectacular year with Conegliano a few seasons ago.

One thing I will say about USA, I can almost smell the racism of Karch Kiraly tbh. He has been cutting out black players slowly over the years removing even the best and only Opp USA had. He has cut some others out. And now he only uses black MBs which imho I can see him cut that out as well in a few years :down: seems he enjoys his murrica team white-only

I wouldn't go as far as saying this is racism (yet!), but I'm definitely keeping an eye on this as well. :whistle:

• Well I said almost smell the racism and that he has been cutting out black players slowly but surely is not an accusation but a fact. I did not say he is racist. Anyways it is clear to me that a few athletic young black players could bring some light to this American team. But Idk if Karch wants it

• Before this season with Vakifbank....where was she playing??

Shw played as a starter in Beşiktaş in VVSL at just 16 or 17 I think together with Tugba and Van Hecke and Rousseaux. Playing as a starter from young age seems to have really proven to work again. I hope as you said one of Kübra or her leave (Kübra preferrably) VB. She is 18 now.

• It must be painful for Robinson when the team of your club coach targets you on serve. And even more failing in to do good and being sent off court. Don‘t wanna know how she must feel and think.

She was kept on court to replace the Libero at the end of the match to take receptions. On defensive, she did quite ok but she was a bit rusty on offensive. Hope she will come back later.
    Overall speaking, OH's of US did not do well , Hill 15/49, Larson 7/24, Robinson 4/12. Good job done by Turkey' on defence may be one of the reasons.