2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• The same problem with our team too. We also have a coach problem. :wacko: We have strong players like Voronkova, Ilchenko, Malykh, Kosheleva, Goncharova but coaches made us worse X( I bet Russia can play much more better than now's if we get a new coach :whistling:
    Here is the problem, federation isn't interested in volleyball anymore. They prefer local coaches and seems volleyball is not a main problem for Russia. Even Tanya Gracheva said that Karpol also suggested about foreigner coach idea but federation didn't take volleyball as serious as I did :S

• Koreans are reading Chinese spikers like a book. Transistion games of Koreans are on point as well. Tall blockers, no problem. Imma spike it high through your fingers

• I thought the Chinese will ice Kim as she played in their league. Koreans studied well attacking tactics of CHN. Service game is the money ball here. CHN cannot make their plays. Let’s see if they can recover.

• Any link for the match please?

• CHN will come back for sure. Did Lang Ping use all the players already?

• is this stream from SRB? but the ads are in latin script, i expected it in cyrillic?

Serbian is the only language in the world that uses both the Latin and the Cyrillic script equally. In fact, most of the media is overwhelmingly in Latin.

Wow, Korea is stomping all over China. I don't think many people saw that coming, but I guess we should be prepared for a lot more of such surprises in the following weeks as the teams are just getting into their groove.

Don't the Americans have anyone better than Drews? She did nothing in Italy, and from what I've seen in this game against Turkey, she doesn't belong on this level. Turkey OTOH is doing much better than I expected, extremely solid team work there - Guidetti's trademark, obviously.

• Maybe CHN prepared for KYK. They did not expect Korea to use Lee Jae Yong and others. Though KYK receives, defend and spike well when given a chance.

Oh no! it's now 7-13 Korea.

So, it's high likely to be 3-0 Korea game. Very unexpected!

• This is the first time I see KOR plays in VNL. Is there something special in their services today? They are definitely giving CHN a hard time to attack. And their floor defense pattern is nearly percect unlike the CHN which is why they are winning on transistions...

• This is the first time I see KOR plays in VNL. Is there something special in their services today? They are definitely giving CHN a hard time to attack. And their floor defense pattern is nearly percect unlike the CHN which is why they are winning on transistions...

They used to be "slow." Now, with a bit shorter OHs (Lee Jae Yong, Kang So Whi) they are now a bit faster. Based on what I can see.