2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• btw..what happened to Korean team. seems they showed no mercy for Chinese team !
    this also shows some teams are great but their second or mixed teams may not be that great :whistle:

btw Poland's beating this Italy isnt a big event..as someone here said this is the third team of Italy :wavy:
    most of the users dont expect much from Polish female team bcz they underwent a big drop after Glinka's era had ended .now they have started to tidy themselves up increasingly.They havent had very good MBs for a long time but now they have Kakolewsa who has been developing/turning into a better MB season by season .They havent been able to develope as a dominant player as Glinka after she had retired.Malwina Smarzek is a promising OPP. she may be the Opp Polish team has been missing.They have a very solid setter Wolosz.i think if this bunch of Polish players go playing abroad and keep developing then we can see a much better Polish team and who knows they can return to their glorious days they had once in Europe

• I don't think Zhu is that powerful. Probably only Mihajlovic can hit that hard.

BTW, I like Blagojevic's game, she's much better than Malesevic, they should get rid of her ASAP.

i saw 95 km/h from Mihajlovic but couldnt remembera spike over 100 km/h from her. i think Tijana Boşkoviç had served with 101 km/h in Rio..so the closest name to Tandara could be Tijana.

• i saw 95 km/h from Mihajlovic but couldnt remembera spike over 100 km/h from her. i think Tijana Boşkoviç had served with 101 km/h in Rio..so the closest name to Tandara could be Tijana.

Mihajlovic had a 101 km/h serve in Rio as well I think.

• It's noon here. The streams from the German site stream almost flawlessly at this time of day. I haven't had a single hiccup during this BRA v SER game. As the afternoon rolls on things become choppy and die often.

I wonder if that's a function of my local ISP or the German servers.

• I honestly don't see the hype with Roberta except she is tall and has a great feel for the ball ofc great player still but lets say she is not in my top 5 lol :P

• I honestly don't see the hype with Roberta except she is tall and has a great feel for the ball ofc great player still but lets say she is not in my top 5 lol :P

Roberta seems to have a pretty good ability to make a good set from a not so good pass. I give her that. But she tends to stand there and admire her passes before the play is over.

• Who said Amanda is not National Team Material?

Even though that wasn't my exact wording I assume you mean me :wavy: And even though she plays better today than in the first two matches, she's still no comparison to the likes of Natalia, Fe Garay, Jaqueline, Paula Pequeno etc.

Oh, and who said he was going to "not post much" when he sneaked back in? :whistle:

Damn I was hoping for a 3:0 match, now GER-JPN will start delayed ;(

• Brazil`s block is too good ..they know how to read Boskovic/Mihajlovic really well. ... Boskovic is being very timid and with a couple of messy plays, she gotta step up her game.
    I like how Ana is using Blagojevic...but Blagojevic gotta pass better.

• Even though that wasn't my exact wording I assume you mean me :wavy: And even though she plays better today than in the first two matches, she's still no comparison to the likes of Natalia, Fe Garay, Jaqueline, Paula Pequeno etc.

Oh, and who said he was going to "not post much" when he sneaked back in? :whistle:

Damn I was hoping for a 3:0 match, now GER-JPN will start delayed ;(

well,its a nice match so far..so not a big loss to watch it