2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• I'm not a fan of this new VNL practice of showing highlights of gosh knows when during timeouts. It confuses me

• That`s why I said ECH is a worthless tournament.... Serbia ran over everyone there...but against Brazil they are such a floopy team....And in the WCH they won`t beat Brazil and China. :wall: ...they don`t know how to play against smart teams.

• That`s why I said ECH is a worthless tournament.... Serbia ran over everyone there...but against Brazil they are such a floopy team....And in the WCH they won`t beat Brazil and China. :wall: ...they don`t know how to play against smart teams.

Relax and realise Serbia is playing with a complete B team in set 3. Also what you should realise even more is that Germany also took part in Ech and Brazil lost 1-3 over them so... :wavy:

It's so worthless that they actually used the A team unlike most of this match :whistle:

They also beat both China and Brazil in the GP last year, so don't worry yet.

ECH is an important tournament..this tournament too
    cant you see Serbia is playing with its younger players..also should i remind you that China lost to Korea 3-0 today ?

• I don't think anyone in Brazil thinks Amanda is NT material. lol She's having a great game today, but she's still weak and it's not like Serbia is doing much to stop her...

• Let`s remember in the ECH Rasic did not play ( she only entered the court for a few points against Belgium) and S.Popovic and Ana did not play as well..

25-14 OMGG Embarrassing. :(

Brazil is missing Natalia...and in the WCH they will have Dani Lins, Thaisa and probably Fe Garay...and Gabi is still injured and only played 1 set... This is Brazil B team.

Relax and realise Serbia is playing with a complete B team in set 3. Also what you should realise even more is that Germany also took part in Ech and Brazil lost 1-3 over them so... :wavy:

It's so worthless that they actually used the A team unlike most of this match :whistle:

They also beat both China and Brazil in the GP last year, so don't worry yet.

• Why does Serbia always takes out Mihajlovic when things are going sour against Brazil? And then gives up the game once they see Brazil is in the game? :whistle:

• No need to overreact. Clearly Serbia is not too bothered about the result of this match, but it was close when Boskovic and Mihajlovic were on.

• Nobody plays their B team against Japan. Tells you who the real threat is! :cheesy: :rolll:

• You need to understand that VNL is not about winning matches, and even less so in the first week. Of course it's nicer to win, but coaches are going to test players, make sure they get some rhythm but aren't exhausted, rest those who might have minor problems etc.

• Mihajlovic played yesterday against Germany` bench and now she won`t come back to finish this game?? And no Boskovic as well??.....Maja Alekesi is in?? :down:

agree with you..if Mihajlovi isnt to play against Brazil then why did she play against Germany ?....that was a better match to use younger players than this match :aww: