2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• I know Lang Ping and Terziz did hide their game in the past few years..only problem now is....There`s no more hiding ....everyone knows what Zhu, Boskovic and Mihajlovic can do...

And Serbia does not want to show their best against Brazil??? But when they play against USA,Russia, Japan etc....they play their best...and brazil and everyone else is watching their videos and doing their homework.... It is not like they play differently against each team...yeah there`s some adjustments but is still the same game.

Brazil, China and everyone else knows how to beat Serbia.... First you stop Mihajlovic, get into her head and then she`s taken out, when she`s taken out....every ball goes to Boskovic and from there u start taking care of her....This is not myself saying... This is what Ze Roberto has said in interviews.

But of course that is not something easy to do because Mihajlovic has too much fire power and blocking and defending her is not easy.... Brazil and China has the best blockers and they can defend....a combination and no other team has.

How to beat China??? You gotta stop Zhu....That is not a secret....but how do u stop Zhu?? Well that is challenge every team faces.

How did USA won the WCH in 2014? because they were playing fast and nobody knew how to play against them in 2014.... Now everyone knows how to play against their speed and that`s why they are not winning anything anymore.

In 2015 and 2016...nobody knew how to play against Zhu and Boskovic....but now everyone knows...there`s nothing to hide. Unless they are developing some new plays in practice or Terzic has a "new Boskovic" that will make her debut in the WCH...

Mihajlovic and Boskovic should have stayed in and try to turn things around.... If they want to win WCH or OG they gotta get past Brazil.... They should have played the whole game and learn to how to play against them because they will need this later.

• looks like JPN GER is about to get underway. I guess there's no accounting for Daylight Savings Time in my time converter

• Any link for Japan-Germany match? :obey:

• German team looks pretty white. Is that a problem for anyone?

• It's a long tournament and every team has different priorities. No need to over analyze every game. Just enjoy whatever you can and hope everyone stays healthy.

• If Boskovic and Mikhailovic will play with their 100% and of course they can beat Brazil and here is the problem Brazil know Serbian kee players and Brazil is one of the strong teams. Here is the problem if Boskovic and Mikhailovic play with their 100% and next game Brazil against Serbia maybe much more difficult, Brazil is a really good team and they will find the way to stop Mikhailovic and Boskovic and that's why they do not insist on playing with their main strength. If I am not wrong Brazil is the opponent of Serbia in WCH. Maybe Serbia will show their best against Brazil in WCH. Let's wait :wavy:

• Massive facial!

• Any link for Japan-Germany match? :obey:

http://sportdeutschland.tv/vnl…pe-4-deutschland-vs-japan

Need to VPN as Germany. Is that something you're familiar with?

• Every teams know Boskovic and Mikhailovic but here is the problem if you play against them more, you can find the way to fight with them next games. You can know Boskovic and Mihailovic and their strength but to stop them you have to play with them and their main strangth. I wanna explain main idea, if Serbia played with their 100% and of course they can beat Brazil but Brazil is not a weak team, in WCH they can find the way to stop Serbia and their kee players and make troubles for Serbia. Brazil is the team, they improve their games day by day and every next games they become real tough team for their opponents but Serbia do not neex to improve more things. :whistle:

• So happy to see Mari Horikawa out there

• Yuki Ishii has not been receiving well this tourament

• i'm halfway through the DOM x KOR match...

DOM seems to really miss mambru, de la cruz and rivera... mambru was their main OPP and she could be a scoring machine. gaila gonzalez is one of those mysteries to me, an OPP that doesn't receive serve and doesn't get many sets... she tends to hit low, right into the block's meat...

pena is a ... mess. her passing seems to have improved, but like gonzalez, she's hitting right into the meat of the block. and her backrow defense is almost as bad as diouf...

brayelin martinez is the heart of this team, not only she has to receive serve, she also is their main scorer. marte is inconsistent but when she gets a good pass, she can set jineiry or valdez for good, quick attacks in the middle...

fernandez is quite good...

i don't know how good eve is as an OH but maybe kwiek needs to start her (she is a better passer than pena) and move pena to OPP?

• http://sportdeutschland.tv/vnl…pe-4-deutschland-vs-japan

Need to VPN as Germany. Is that something you're familiar with?

Thank you :drink:

• Happy to see Horikawa on court! If only Nabeya was with the team this week too...
    Great defense by Ishii in the last point of the set.

Yeah, it's nice seeing a left handed legitimate OP playing OP. She's the tallest swinger Japan has. Can be a beast.