You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Maxwell

Intermediate

Favourite Team: USANT

Yesterday, 8:43pm

I think USA have some issues with coach, after Marrison's arrival to Netherlands, USA NT have tactic issues. I don't think Alisha was better than Lloyd. USA NT have problem with their OPP but issue can be solved if they find a new coach. Karch himself made team worse :whistle:
Glass retired. She won't come back and even if she wants to... I don't think she'll make it to Tokyo. Her physical condition was not the best since a long time ago and she said she wanted to have a normal life and start a family with his bf/husband.

Lloyd is not exactly a poor setter. USA's system is just harder to replicate.

You also have players like Larson who are on their way to passing their prime. It's not as easy as you think. I have doubts Glass could make her better than Lloyd. I still prefer Lloyd. Much better physically and could be with Team USA for a longer time. I just feel that she needs more time as Glass did for USA.

You may not know it but Glass was put under a microscope when she began to become the titular after Berg retired.

don't know whether it is fake news or not. Glass was asked to return after the 1st week of the tournament. She is now practising in Anaheim

She is most likely there to help in practice with the other players and not warming up for a come back.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Yesterday, 9:02pm

I think USA have some issues with coach, after Marrison's arrival to Netherlands, USA NT have tactic issues. I don't think Alisha was better than Lloyd. USA NT have problem with their OPP but issue can be solved if they find a new coach. Karch himself made team worse :whistle:
Glass retired. She won't come back and even if she wants to... I don't think she'll make it to Tokyo. Her physical condition was not the best since a long time ago and she said she wanted to have a normal life and start a family with his bf/husband.

Lloyd is not exactly a poor setter. USA's system is just harder to replicate.

You also have players like Larson who are on their way to passing their prime. It's not as easy as you think. I have doubts Glass could make her better than Lloyd. I still prefer Lloyd. Much better physically and could be with Team USA for a longer time. I just feel that she needs more time as Glass did for USA.

You may not know it but Glass was put under a microscope when she began to become the titular after Berg retired.

don't know whether it is fake news or not. Glass was asked to return after the 1st week of the tournament. She is now practising in Anaheim

She is most likely there to help in practice with the other players and not warming up for a come back.

I found the original tweet and the girl says that 'Alicia" is assisting the team during summer. I guess she meant "Alisha".

Yesterday, 10:18pm

is there a better one than the following replay for Poland vs. Italy ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtFFLUxE1To
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Yesterday, 10:43pm)