2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Japan is expectedly playing much better with Shinnabe as opposite.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is it just me or Lloyd is setting a little faster and flatter than last week?

• Japan playing presumably with their strongest team. I hope they are able to entertain us.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I love Tominaga. She makes very good decisions in a span of milliseconds.

#FreeBritney

• Too bad for Japan, they just couldn't manage to take hold of the lead right to the very end.

Japan really needs to have another opposite with the skills of Risa Shinnabe but can hit out of system from anywhere in order to get out of bad passing periods.

#FreeBritney

• USA wins! That was an entertaining set. Too bad JPN woke up late. It was a tight 3rd set and JPN had the advantage. It all came down to composure during clutch. USA stepped up to get the 1st match pt. And they closed it. Long rallies, great digs. Kelsey passed as the 1st libero in her 2nd game. I think all of them level up their digs and passing to control the libero situation.

• When Nowicka enter the court she always makes 2 aces

• Regardless of timezones, this week’s schedule is pretty ideal. You can marathon all games in one sitting without gaps. No match reached the 5th set today so far. Looks like this CHNvPOL could be the one. Then the last game of BRAvTUR. What a day!

• Regardless of timezones, this week’s schedule is pretty ideal. You can marathon all games in one sitting without gaps. No match reached the 5th set today so far. Looks like this CHNvPOL could be the one. Then the last game of BRAvTUR. What a day!

Except for Belgium x Netherlands :D I agree about the schedule