You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:55pm

Kelsey as libero is elevating this team so much.. I really really like how Carli is setting the pipe pretty often. Gibby is performing really good, especially blocking.. glad to see that after the bad season in Novara, and a good sign for Eczacibasi

do you think after seeing Wolosz' using Hill's pipe attacks in CL and Serie A1, Usa coach is applying the same with LLoyd or..is it already Lloyd's and Usa's style to set to zone 6 that often ?

btw..Kelsey's playing libero isnt good for Vakıf

In the past few years the libero played defense in 6, so USA couldn't use the pipe. Also their OPPs were bad hitting from the back court, so they almost never attacked from the back court. I remember Karch saying they'll utilize their back cour attacks more, after the WCH but that didn't happen..

I agree about Kelsey though, it's not good for career in general

nnnneil0929

Professional

• "nnnneil0929" is male

Favourite Team: Women's: Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, USA Men's: USA, Canada, & Korea

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon Koung, Risa Shinnabe, Saori Kimura, Nootsara Tomkom, Yang Hyojin, Nataliya Goncharova, Lonneke Sloetjes, Carli Lloyd, Jovana Stevanovic, Matt Anderson, Moon Sungmin, Gavin Schmitt, Taylor Sander, Tyler/TJ Sanders, Gord Perrin, Max Holt

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:56pm

I think it's more of Carli's style?
FIGHTING! :super:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:57pm

Lippmann shouldn't be on court. She looks so tired that I'm scared she'll get hurt :S

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 12:59pm

It seems all teams are practising their young players. Let us see who is the most potential star in the future. I believe we only can see the real fight in WCH in september. :teach:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:00pm

Japan is expectedly playing much better with Shinnabe as opposite.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:05pm

It seems all teams are practising their young players. Let us see who is the most potential star in the future. I believe we only can see the real fight in WCH in september. :teach:

Belgian Britt Herbots is doing well so far...who has attracted your attention in VNL so far?
meso mi ra se beno...

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:12pm

Is it just me or Lloyd is setting a little faster and flatter than last week?

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:19pm

japenese team cant tolerate passing poorly, having already offensive weaknes against the top teams
meso mi ra se beno...

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:20pm

Japan playing presumably with their strongest team. I hope they are able to entertain us.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:35pm

I love Tominaga. She makes very good decisions in a span of milliseconds.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:39pm

the stream already finished but mine was 22-22. :D ..pity that japan couldnt manage to win the third set.i respect them
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:41pm

Too bad for Japan, they just couldn't manage to take hold of the lead right to the very end.

Japan really needs to have another opposite with the skills of Risa Shinnabe but can hit out of system from anywhere in order to get out of bad passing periods.

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:43pm

USA wins! That was an entertaining set. Too bad JPN woke up late. It was a tight 3rd set and JPN had the advantage. It all came down to composure during clutch. USA stepped up to get the 1st match pt. And they closed it. Long rallies, great digs. Kelsey passed as the 1st libero in her 2nd game. I think all of them level up their digs and passing to control the libero situation.

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 1:47pm

what a rally btw Arg and DR!!..it lasted around 47 sec. or i misread it ?
all the teams are struggling well including the Challengers too
meso mi ra se beno...

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:21pm

When Nowicka enter the court she always makes 2 aces

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:30pm

When Nowicka enter the court she always makes 2 aces
Yes :lol:

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:38pm

I really like Efimienko's slides today

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:38pm

Seems in Turkish roster Ebrar Karakurt is not in VNL week 2. Hande Baladin is though

• "volleyball22" is male

Favourite Team: Poland

Favourite Players: Tandara, Aleksandra Krzos, Katarzyna Skorupa, Łukasz Żygadło, Srecko Lisinac

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:39pm

I really like Efimienko's slides today
She's doing very well. Smarzek is also playing good but the reception is poor.

B-quick

Trainee

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:54pm

Regardless of timezones, this week’s schedule is pretty ideal. You can marathon all games in one sitting without gaps. No match reached the 5th set today so far. Looks like this CHNvPOL could be the one. Then the last game of BRAvTUR. What a day!