2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Brazil has the best bench players among top5 teams in the world now. :teach:

Natalia and gabi are still resting. Their back-up OH duo is not bad~~~ :lol:

Brazil has two reserves for mbs
    One for setter
    One for opposite
    2 for oh
    Suelen is okay!!!! She can set to any brazilian oh/opp

• Fe Garay said she wants to start a family and that`s why she won`t join the NT.

But I honestly think if she does not get pregnant she will be at the WCH....Thaisa and Dani Lins will be there as well.

Brazil has the best bench players among top5 teams in the world now. :teach:

Natalia and gabi are still resting. Their back-up OH duo is not bad~~~ :lol:

• Fe Garay said she wants to start a family and that`s why she won`t join the NT.

But I honestly think if she does not get pregnant she will be at the WCH....Thaisa and Dani Lins will be there as well.

she will retire!!!!! On NT but ze told her to reconsider the decision and play at least at the wch in japan!!!!

• Brazil's defense is two times better than Turkey's. Turkish girls need to press the serve even more or at least Guidetti should use his subs for that purpose.

Meryem's defense is like a joke.

Tandara saved Turkey this time :white:

• Brazil's defense is two times better than Turkey's. Turkish girls need to press the serve even more or at least Guidetti should use his subs for that purpose.

Meryem's defense is like a joke.

Tandara saved Turkey this time :white:

#respect

• Brazil's defense has been the surprise of this tournament for me

• Brazil's defense has been the surprise of this tournament for me

defense has always been very good to outstanding. Suelen is growing!!! Drussyla is growing.. rosamaria is left out btw. I dont see mara playing... lol

• Turkey is missing Ebrar terribly right now. None of the wings score consistently in Turkey and that is mainly because opposites are such a weak threat to Brazil :white:

• I don`t think Ceren has been useless, she has done some nice things.

Turkey is a different team with Cansu....

I actually mean in the general sense, she sure has given her 200% today but she simply never will be the game changer. As meatballs said. Ebrar was needed here, could have pullled some big hits at those important moments now when no one in Turkey seems to. Seyma, Meliha have been bad as well. Fulden seems reliable reception and defense wise and not that bad in offense

• I like Ceren, but she`s not NT material.....Ebrar is the one and I don`t know what Guidetti is doing...

I actually mean in the general sense, she sure has given her 200% today but she simply never will be the game changer. As meatballs said. Ebrar was needed here, could have pullled some big hits at those important moments now when no one in Turkey seems to. Seyma, Meliha have been bad as well. Fulden seems reliable reception and defense wise and not that bad in offense

• You guys sound as if Ebrar had already proved to be the next big thing. She surely is a very talented player but I don't think she could have done great things today against this experienced Brazil team. It could have been good for her personal development to get to play though...

• Also Guidetti was a big mess today and the complete opposite of what he was week 1. He changed things up waay too many times. I mean start with Seyma-Meliha then hande in seyma out, fulden in meliha out, seyma back hande out, hande out meliha in, fulden out hande in, meryem out Ceren in and reverse that 5x. Cansu in Gamze in out in, in. Simge in. But 0 team

:rolll: :rolll: I literally got dizzy of it, and had no idea who was on court at times

• well distributed sets! All her attackers got double digits. She sets just perfectfly wonderful...
    Was hoping to get more block points from turkey but they outweighed us!

Ze is very technical. Adenizia was firing but when she saw the opportunity, he changed carol with her. Carol had one block! She must really practice how to spike hard! Though is her is her asset

• Turkish fans are not used to Turkey being on top of an international tournament. Everyone should just relax and chill. It's not the end of the world yet. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney