You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 9:57am

101 km/h from Voronkova... 95km/h from Lipmann and... 95 km/h from Baladın against DR..90 km/h from Bartsch

Yes, even as male player you don't want to be hit by those hard hitters directly...

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 9:59am

The story of the second set was simply, that Russia had the better start and transported it as top team to the end, leveling the sets. Anyway, still good play by Germany overall, with a better start in third they have still their chances I think.

José

i'm hungry

• "José" is male

Favourite Players: Страшимира Филипова

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:05am

btw..eveybody calls some local player as local Thaisa ..someone said that for Zehra now for Kakolewska :rolll:
who can be next Thaisa ? Jiniery or? :D

:gone: :gone: :gone:
Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:19am

btw..eveybody calls some local player as local Thaisa ..someone said that for Zehra now for Kakolewska :rolll:
who can be next Thaisa ? Jiniery or? :D

:gone: :gone: :gone:

yep,there is also Kübra Akman. :D..she has been a thaisa as a blocker not attacker :lol:
meso mi ra se beno...

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:24am

The third set saw Russia reinstating the superiority we are used to in Germany. I think, Russia will now finish in four. Fetisova proves once more to be an outstanding middle and Lippmann marked a 98 km/h attack ball.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:28am

Russia has Voronkova then Malykh and Parubets to attack.Fetisova and Efimova can be involved in at times..Germany depends mostly on Lipmann .. :S
they have to do other things very well so that they can be a match for Russia
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:33am

The third set saw Russia reinstating the superiority we are used to in Germany. I think, Russia will now finish in four. Fetisova proves once more to be an outstanding middle and Lippmann marked a 98 km/h attack ball.

i think the record belongs to Tandara : 105 km/h..on this level..100,95,90,85,80 all these spikes are pretty tough to handle
meso mi ra se beno...

pol

Professional

• "pol" is male

Favourite Team: Poland, Kazakhstan, Peru, Croatia

Favourite Players: Masza Liktoras, Danielle Scott, Gabriela Polańska

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:34am

when did Polish NT play with Werblinska, Rosner, Skowronska trio? any paricular tournament you recall?

This trio was playing at Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, although Werblińska wasn't playing in starting six in this tournament.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 10:38am

Lipmann is playing really well.she rocks! .pity that the other cant help her enough

the last set was nice..Germany had its chance and almost levelled it but Lipmann was tired out.more players should be involved in German team.they cant get anwhere with only Lipmann who had a good match.
i liked also Voronkova.she looked better than last time i had watched her.her serves and spikes are really strong.she is Russian Tandara :D..Fetisova helps.Parubets does her job..this new setter tries to do her job.
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (May 24th 2018, 11:04am)

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 11:00am

And Russia handed over Germany another defeat, I can't count them at all (there are really many of them) - despite Lippmann increased her maximum firing speed to 99 km/h, but she was blocked twice in fourth set. Overall no bad match by Germany, but this is not enough on this level.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 11:04am

Why is Biryukova in the national team? Biryukova's reception and attack are not good either. Why is Malygna acting like a teenager :aww: Voronkova was impressive.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Kakeru

Beginner

Favourite Team: Japan(Men &Women) Team, Russia (Men &Women) Team, Italy Women’s NT

Favourite Players: Saori kimura, Yoshie Takeshita, Yuko Sano, Sarina Koga, Nataliya Goncharova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Tomkom Nootsara, Tatsuya Fukuzawa, Kunihiro Shimizu, Maxim Mikhaylov, Dimitry Musersky,

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:13pm

Any livestream for Japan-Netherlands Game?

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:28pm

meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:35pm

Italy took first set against S. Korea : 25-17...
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:48pm

Sportdeutschland is down :|

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 12:54pm

Sylla is beasting!

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:12pm

it was close and Poland was leading but Thai players played the last pat of third set better than Polish counterparts and got it 25-23 and made it 2-1
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:14pm

For those who would like to see 4 volleyball games now - http://videostream.dn.ua/videopage/video…4%96f%E2%84%96f

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:30pm

Wow ITA wins in 3 sets. They’re pounding the ball in both wings. Ortolani and Sylla woke up good. Credits to the libero as well.

Thursday, May 24th 2018, 1:31pm

congrats to Italy..i didnt expect them to win 3-0 over K Sorea..this means they are improving

also Dutch team is close to getting a 3-0 win over Japan..and they beat Japan in 3 sets

id like to see Carol on the court instead of Adeniza
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (May 24th 2018, 1:43pm)