2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Koga is still disappeared for Japan! How quickly the mighty have fallen

Called it

• Ai Kurogo shoud be eliminated if Jap want to be competitive.

See Kurogo try a backcourt attack. She barely gets off the ground! :D

;(

• I remember from last year, the stadium music/noise nonsense in Hong Kong is the most annoying.

I don't think I could sit through a game listening to that Nelly "Here comes the Boom" a million times

Geez, and this guy doing the commentary is an earnest little coach teacher wannabe. Guess I'll mute this one :tzz:

• where are Koga and Ebata

Ebata didn't make the team. Koga is being punished for quitting a play before it was over. That's a very very bad thing to do. I told ya! :D

• I remember from last year, the stadium music/noise nonsense in Hong Kong is the most annoying.

I don't think I could sit through a game listening to that Nelly "Here comes the Boom" a million times

Geez, and this guy doing the commentary is an earnest little coach teacher wannabe. Guess I'll mute this one :tzz:

and that's why HongKong has been hosting every year! they always has an almost full stadium. would you prefer empty seats in the background?

• would you prefer empty seats in the background?

Nothing to do with butts in the seats. It's the PA noise

• Nothing to do with butts in the seats. It's the PA noise

well on second thought i kinda agree. they have good atmosphere and engagement with the audience but could improve their choice of music.

i remember a few years ago, they played Let It Go like 20 times during a match between CHN and USA. couldn't stand it! :-)

• I can't believe the number of balls Japan lets hit the floor in front of the 3 meter line these days. It's disgusting. Where is my team?

Kurogo couldn't jump over a rolled up newspaper

I have to mute it every time I hear it. Totally driving me crazy

• I would like to see Japan lose the match in the most horrible way possible as I want to see sitenoise goes madder and madder.

• I remember liking Italy libero last year. Is this the same one. That was some hustle play