You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 11:47am

Who's the Slovenia of women's? I mean who should be in VNL instead of Argentina? Or maybe even Germany's slot?

iif you ask which could be from Europe..i would say : Bulgaria and Azerbaijan with full roster
meso mi ra se beno...

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 11:58am

Who's the Slovenia of women's? I mean who should be in VNL instead of Argentina? Or maybe even Germany's slot?

iif you ask which could be from Europe..i would say : Bulgaria and Azerbaijan with full roster

I was thinking the same :thumbsup:

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:09pm

as sitenoise said..nobody wants to play with its team B against Japan :lol:

Egonu-De Gennaro and Chirichella are playing for Italy
meso mi ra se beno...

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:18pm

Ai Kurogo shoud​ be eliminated if Jap want to be competitive.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:19pm

Koga is still disappeared for Japan! How quickly the mighty have fallen

Called it

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:21pm

Ai Kurogo shoud​ be eliminated if Jap want to be competitive.

See Kurogo try a backcourt attack. She barely gets off the ground! :D

;(

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:29pm

I remember from last year, the stadium music/noise nonsense in Hong Kong is the most annoying.

I don't think I could sit through a game listening to that Nelly "Here comes the Boom" a million times

Geez, and this guy doing the commentary is an earnest little coach teacher wannabe. Guess I'll mute this one :tzz:

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:30pm

Japan isnt playing well enough and making more mistakes unlike its typical game..where are Koga and Ebata?

btw..setter Malinova has very differet features
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (May 29th 2018, 12:39pm)

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:34pm

where are Koga and Ebata

Ebata didn't make the team. Koga is being punished for quitting a play before it was over. That's a very very bad thing to do. I told ya! :D

nix_nech

Beginner

• "nix_nech" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: NT China, NT USA

Favourite Players: Zhang Changning, Zhu Ting

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:35pm

I remember from last year, the stadium music/noise nonsense in Hong Kong is the most annoying.

I don't think I could sit through a game listening to that Nelly "Here comes the Boom" a million times

Geez, and this guy doing the commentary is an earnest little coach teacher wannabe. Guess I'll mute this one :tzz:
and that's why HongKong has been hosting every year! they always has an almost full stadium. would you prefer empty seats in the background?

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:37pm

would you prefer empty seats in the background?

Nothing to do with butts in the seats. It's the PA noise

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:37pm

where are Koga and Ebata

Ebata didn't make the team. Koga is being punished for quitting a play before it was over. That's a very very bad thing to do. I told ya! :D

but Koga is very important for this team :(
meso mi ra se beno...

nix_nech

Beginner

• "nix_nech" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: NT China, NT USA

Favourite Players: Zhang Changning, Zhu Ting

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:39pm

Nothing to do with butts in the seats. It's the PA noise
well on second thought i kinda agree. they have good atmosphere and engagement with the audience but could improve their choice of music.

i remember a few years ago, they played Let It Go like 20 times during a match between CHN and USA. couldn't stand it! :-)

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:42pm

lol 'let it go' imho an amazing song to put on replay. I think I missed that one, at least they seem to have humour in HK :lol:

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:44pm

Japenese setter doenst trust in anyone other than Ishii.. right or not, she should distribute the balls more balancedly
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:44pm

I can't believe the number of balls Japan lets hit the floor in front of the 3 meter line these days. It's disgusting. Where is my team?

Kurogo couldn't jump over a rolled up newspaper

arrekusu

Intermediate

• "arrekusu" is male

Favourite Team: China NT, Serbia NT, Italy NT, Brazil NT

Favourite Players: Zhu Ting, Xu Yunli, Yuan Xinyue, Milena Rašić, Tijana Bošković, Neslihan Demir, Kubra Akman, Kim Yeon Koung, Kimberly Hill, Alisha Glass, Kimura Saori

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:47pm

I have to mute it every time I hear it. Totally driving me crazy

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:49pm

we started to see some real japenese actions at defence gradually :D

Ishii,Koga and Kurogo have good heights for Japenese standard : 180 cm
meso mi ra se beno...

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:49pm

I would like to see Japan lose the match in the most horrible way possible as I want to see sitenoise goes madder and madder.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:54pm

Japan needs only terminators like Kimura or Ebata and attacking MBs. Uchiseto and Shinnabe can stabilize reception close to 90%