You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:56pm

I would like to see Japan lose the match in the most horrible way possible as I want to see sitenoise goes madder and madder.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:56pm

Ferhat is just posing where he is seated :lol:
meso mi ra se beno...

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:58pm

What is the the lady coach doing for Japan? She is standing there to help the line judges maybe.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:59pm

I remember liking Italy libero last year. Is this the same one. That was some hustle play

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 12:59pm

what a save by De Gennaro :white:

Italy has also some japenesse players like Bosetti,de Gennaro :lol:
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:00pm

What is the the lady coach doing for Japan? She is standing there to help the line judges maybe.
I think pre and post evaluation and tactics. Motivational snippets here and there. Ferhat is, I thnk, in-charge of in-game/play strats.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:01pm

some of those players are more Japanese then then even the Japanese site these days :lol:

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:01pm

OMG - Uchiseto and Okumura blocked Egonu! :-)

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:03pm

yes! one block to Egonu another to Bosetti..set goes to Japan :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:04pm

Japan didnt deserve to win. My jesus. You had the hobbits in front of you and u could​nt get pass. What were you​ thinking Egonu?

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:04pm

some of those players are more Japanese then then even the Japanese site these days :lol:

:lol: exactly
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:06pm

Never underestimate Japan. :-) You have to bring your A-game always.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:07pm

And they can't block Uchiseto who is like 5'6?

Goldfish

Beginner

• "Goldfish" is male

About me: I am a super volleyball fan. Please add me and I will be very glad to discuss with you.

Favourite Team: China

Favourite Players: Lin Li

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:08pm

Not only that, the Hong Kong Coliseum have more than 10,000 seats, the most among all premaliry round host. Moreover, last year in Hong Kong the was a typhoon and the match has no audience due to the typhoon, but after the signal turns to 3, the stadium is full again!
I remember from last year, the stadium music/noise nonsense in Hong Kong is the most annoying.

I don't think I could sit through a game listening to that Nelly "Here comes the Boom" a million times

Geez, and this guy doing the commentary is an earnest little coach teacher wannabe. Guess I'll mute this one :tzz:
and that's why HongKong has been hosting every year! they always has an almost full stadium. would you prefer empty seats in the background?

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:10pm

And they can't block Uchiseto who is like 5'6?

these players are short but have good technique..if you leave them against single block then they kill the ball..not a big deal!
meso mi ra se beno...

B-quick

Trainee

Favourite Team: M: USA, FRA, BRA, Lube, Zakza, Zenith W: BRA, USA, CHN, Fenerbace, Vakifbank

Favourite Players: M: Ngapeth, Holt, Christenson, Polataev, Grebennikov, Kubiak, Lisinac, Gianneli W: Garay, Ting, KYK, Boskovic, Akinradewo, Larson

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:11pm

Japan didnt deserve to win. My jesus. You had the hobbits in front of you and u could​nt get pass. What were you​ thinking Egonu?

Hobbits are no more than 110cm/4ft. Better delete this before any Japanese or JPN fans here read your smart post.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:12pm

Italian number ten is so pathetic. She could​nt kill the ball even against​ Japs.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:14pm

Wow Ishii! She has some really strong hits, go girl :rose:

Egonu's height and athletism is losing to her lack of technique at this point. She really needs to improve her skills, otherwise she will remain as the most inconsistent potential in the world. :white:

Goldfish

Beginner

• "Goldfish" is male

About me: I am a super volleyball fan. Please add me and I will be very glad to discuss with you.

Favourite Team: China

Favourite Players: Lin Li

I also think Italy deserve the win. But not for this reason. Do you really think physical attribute determine everything? Do you really think who deserve to win is by the physical attribute? then why are there competition?Look at Thailand team first! They aren't tall but strong.

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Egonu is making so many mistakes :gone: