You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:12pm

Italian number ten is so pathetic. She could​nt kill the ball even against​ Japs.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:14pm

Wow Ishii! She has some really strong hits, go girl :rose:

Egonu's height and athletism is losing to her lack of technique at this point. She really needs to improve her skills, otherwise she will remain as the most inconsistent potential in the world. :white:

Goldfish

Beginner

• "Goldfish" is male

About me: I am a super volleyball fan. Please add me and I will be very glad to discuss with you.

Favourite Team: China

Favourite Players: Lin Li

Japan didnt deserve to win. My jesus. You had the hobbits in front of you and u could​nt get pass. What were you​ thinking Egonu?
I also think Italy deserve the win. But not for this reason. Do you really think physical attribute determine everything? Do you really think who deserve to win is by the physical attribute? then why are there competition?Look at Thailand team first! They aren't tall but strong.

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Egonu is making so many mistakes :gone:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:16pm

@Ryley stop being butthurt, Japan is never the weak that you for some reason want them to be. Their style of volleyball is unique and they are always a threat for any team

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:16pm

Japan know best how to go block out.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:17pm

I think ITA players think that they can hit so strong because of the height of the JAP blockers. And then they're dug so well. Must have been frustrating.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:18pm

Typical Egonu, that's why there's a long way to go for her to be a great player.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:21pm

Lucia is the best player of Italy so far
i didnt like japenese setter much..she is having some connection problems with her teammates
meso mi ra se beno...

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:21pm

I know Japan are quite strong maybe much stronger than Turkey. But Egonu had height. She should have hit smarter than that.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:24pm

I sort of fear Italy #17 more than Egonu

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:25pm

I remember liking Italy libero last year. Is this the same one. That was some hustle play
Yes, it’s the same one. Monica De Gennaro is probably Europe’s best libero.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:25pm

Nootsara connect​ion to middles are off. Its contrast to what I have known that she is one of the best setters to utilize middle.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:32pm

DR could be a better team than some think ..they mainly need to handle passing
meso mi ra se beno...

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:32pm

I know Japan are quite strong maybe much stronger than Turkey. But Egonu had height. She should have hit smarter than that.

How can you make a correlation between height and being smart? :what: And it is indeed not about intelligence, it is just lack of good fundamental techniques. Since she is very athletic, she never had the pressure to work on her technique in junior level but clearly it doesn't work well against good defender teams. This was her first match with the team this summer, she will for sure improve in upcoming matches

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:42pm

I don’t really consider Egonu that athletic. at least not like that youngster on Belgium. I don’t see it on defense or backcourt attacking.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:42pm

Pena is taking over Rivera's role in the team..Martinez for De La Cruz's role
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:50pm

This is the first time I've ever seen Kurogo sweat

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 1:54pm

Hattaya is quick. She doesnt jump high but she blocks well.

Tuesday, May 29th 2018, 2:00pm

Holy cow. Kurogo is hitting some smart shots. You go girl