2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• congrats to Japanese team..they have shown they are a good team ..this match has been good for Kurogo's self-confidence..Kurogo-Ishii and Koga are 180 cm and the tallest players in the roster.they should be on the court
    of Italian side , De Gennaro,Bosetti and Sylla did their jobs..Egonu is proned to making mistakes BUT she is still young really YOUNG

• She's not athletic in defence, but few can match her explosive jumping and power.

I really don't see it. She doesn't seem to put her body into it. Her swing looks like all arm. But I haven't seen a lot of her.

I was pleased with Italy's defense in this match for the most part. Thanks for confirming the libero for me. I'll try to remember her name

• This what makes Japan a joy to watch everytime. You can’t be always sure you can win against them, they have a very good fundamentals in playing. A great concentration. Not tall team compared to others but compensates it with very good technique :super: :obey: :dance6:

• this match has been good for Kurogo's self-confidence..Kurogo-Ishii and Koga are 180 cm and the tallest players in the roster

Huge huge huge for Kurogo.

Horikawa is 183. And Japan have another youngster not on the roster for this round, Nakagawa, who's 183. Giant for Japan. :P

• I just tuned in to the Thai match to see them lose. Sads. I had high hopes for them.

• Nakagawa, who's 183. Giant for Japan. :P

:lol: they should develope her for the NT as soon as possible

She plays for Hisamitsu, which is pretty much the best resume point for making the NT

• I got up at 3:00AM here to watch that Japan game. I'm glad they won. Wish it was 3 points though. :P

• according to the fivb..Italy made 53 errors ,Japan 39 ..
    Kurogo should raise her percent : 16/61 :!:
    Egonu 18/64 :white:

the percent of all the players are so low :white:

Yeah, that's ridiculous, but I guess she had a good game, for her. Baby steps.

What does the DIG stat mean? It's in RED like errors. I don't get it. And "reception" is zeros. What's that all about

• Japan had just 4 blocks in 5 sets

Japan won Bronze medal match at 2012 OG with zero blocks! Blocking is over-rated :rolll:

• Yan Ni is such a babe. She looks like a vampire. I want to marry her