2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Argentina's big lead disappeared faster than the Houston Rockets losing their lead in the 3rd quarter. So predictable. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Meryem Boz is again completely in form judging by this match :super: I don't know what Gio does to her lol but this is the second year in a row he completely changes her in about a month time. Even her defense and block seems much better. Serve as well

• Dont really get why Brazil are playing a Tandara only game today. She is their most valuable player and they are already trying to kill her on the first day! 3rd set was unnecessarily tense and so much pressure on Tandara for everything. At least use Amanda who makes lot of easy points off the block.Korea stopped even blocking the middles during the last few points of the 3rd set. Ridiculous...

• Meryem Boz is again completely in form judging by this match :super: I don't know what Gio does to her lol but this is the second year in a row he completely changes her in about a month time. Even her defense and block seems much better. Serve as well

Wow! I've never seen Meryem to be so explosive and dominant :white: Question is whether she can show this performance against more experienced RUS and SRB :whistle: Anyway, I agree with you about Guidetti, he has this magic touch that makes any player step up her game :cheesy:

• Even on a horrible day I don't see Italy making 53 errors in 5 sets

Watching the game that seems about right. It was an error prone game on both sides

• Meryem Boss (As FIVB calls her lol) 26pts (61%) in 3 sets ---> Gio :super:

Eda and Zehra second and third best scorers. All we would need to be one of the top countries is a very good offensive OH as Meliha and Seyma lack a little in that. Cmon Hande, step up! Maybe Ebrar can also try being OH sometimes, she is still so young.

• ebrar played in wing-spiker in the past?

i'm so sad cause ceren probably stay in backup in besiktas.

Not that I know of and I'm not going to lie her defense is pretty bad but still at this age she could learn to receive defend well. I have also hope for Saliha, Tugba and Hande though.

And yea which is another reason I don't like Ceren this year, she should not have chosen to be back up for Rykhliuk, maybe she will also play as wing-spiker?