2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Tatyana Gracheva said that Egonu and Mihailovic are powerful like men volleyball players, their hit reminded her power of men volleyball :whistling:
    Also, Gracheva said that if Russia had a strong coach as Morrison, Guidetti and Russia would be champion of most tournament and volleyball would be uninteresting (she said that as a joke) :P

• Why is Lyubushkina starting against Serbia :whistle:

• Voronkova has really grown in Position 4, she just needs to learn how to block

• Serbia doing nothing special, and scores were pretty close 25-23 considering this is Serbia's A team playing.

• Malygina look likes an awkward amateur player on court. It is ridiculous to take her instead of Lazareva :down:

I agree this would have been the perfect chance for Lazareva to showcase her skills for the NT, all Malygina has is her height.

• The Nederlands should thank polsish coach for his stupidity :aww: Now he's playing with Smarzek as OH :wall:

• I don't think Russia will miss Koshe that much if Voronkova maintains her attacking in September for WCH, plus Goncharova I think Russia still has firepower to compete.

EDIT: They just need to fix the passing of course :lol:

• The Nederlands should thank polsish coach for his stupidity :aww: Now he's playing with Smarzek as OH :wall:

Agreed! It's not like the Polish team was far in this match - they are just making a lot of immature mistakes, they just need a bit of guidance on speccific things to do and calming down. Instead the coach doesnt seem to get whats going on in the match... The Poles could be winning this.

• Agreed! It's not like the Polish team was far in this match - they are just making a lot of immature mistakes, they just need a bit of guidance on speccific things to do and calming down. Instead the coach doesnt seem to get whats going on in the match... The Poles could be winning this.

When Poland is up he's doing substituties to destroy it, when a player is doing only mistakes(Mędrzyk) he lets her play all the time :lol: In Men NT he'd be fired after 1 season, but this is Female NT :whistle:

• When Poland is up he's doing substituties to destroy it, when a player is doing only mistakes(Mędrzyk) he lets her play all the time :lol: In Men NT he'd be fired after 1 season, but this is Female NT :whistle:

i dont know much about him but he has been doing well/ok with Polish team in VNL free from this match..