2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Kosheleva is much more experienced .also,im not sure if Voronkova can attack as Kosheleva does over the block ? can she ?

Well to be fair only a few players can hit consistently over a block Zhu, Boskovic, and even Kosheleva post-2016 can't hit over the block easily as she used to.

• where does Lukasik play ? she is not a bad player

In Proxima Kraków, she'll be 19 this year. It's her first season as NT player.

• Rasic blocking Voronkova twice in a row :super:

• Polish team couldnt still do the right things at the right time but they have set a good, kinda stable team play in VLN so far..this is good for them

That's true but the problem is it has nothing to do with a coach.... What is the coach responsible for- tactics, block-defence system, substitutions- this is all not existent for Poland. They are just playing like they met yesterday just some kind of will and skills help them play not so bad.

• where does Lukasik play ? she seems to be a promising player

congrats to Dutch team also to Polish girls they played a good match especailly in the third set though they lost 3-0

No, they were not, too many, silly mistakes :whistle: If that smartass did a right changes Poland could grab some points or even a match :aww: he lost his mind completely :gone:

Belien was wonderful today though :flower:

• That's true but the problem is it has nothing to do with a coach.... What is the coach responsible for- tactics, block-defence system, substitutions- this is all not existent for Poland. They are just playing like they met yesterday just some kind of will and skills help them play not so bad.

maybe he is as the coach also learning from these matches...Poland should learn how to play after the 20's points against good teams

• maybe he is as the coach also learning from these matches...Poland should learn how to play after the 20's points against good teams

Maybe, but he is learning from 2014, so maybe he should work in some club but not for NT. When will he learn how to be a coach for womens team- in 2025?

• Congrats to Raşiç,Tijana and their teammates..maybe Russia could have taken first set at the best..had they played better who knows..but this is a normal result for Russia bcz there was a strong team as Serbia in front of them..even Mihajlovic didnt show up that much

• btw..Congrats to Guidetti and his team :thumbsup:
    i couldnt watch the match.i checked the stats and saw Meryem played a very good match.i wondered why Zehra Güneş didnt have any blocks in 3 sets ?(

tbh,the stats of fivb doesnt look that trustworthy ...according to those stats e.g. Italy had 53 errors against Japan :!:

• Statistics in this competition are a joke. A while after the expectedly one-sided match USA-Germany there were all entries but the point sum equal zero. Don't believe anything announced there.

• Canter Zehra didn't block today bcs she did not need to but she did help a lot in block defense btw (PS: I do remember Gio screaming at her at some point bcs she was positioned wrong I think) and also it was just Belgium tipped a lot and avoided the middles consciously. Eda Erdem is just something else :lol: Zehra played another really good match to me, and Beyza was her sub.

I did not even see Kubra today... I wonder if she just left the team bcs she feels she should start over Zehra or something :white:
    Edit: I checked stats and she was as I thought not even in the roster... :S

• Canter Zehra didn't block today bcs she did not need to but she did help a lot in block defense btw (PS: I do remember Gio screaming at her at some point bcs she was positioned wrong I think) and also it was just Belgium tipped a lot and avoided the middles consciously. Eda Erdem is just something else :lol: Zehra played another really good match to me, and Beyza was her sub.

I did not even see Kubra today... I wonder if she just left the team bcs she feels she should start over Zehra or something :white:
    Edit: I checked stats and she was as I thought not even in the roster... :S

making rebound is also important rather than solid blocks
    Kübra is rumored to have told GUidetti that either Zehra or me..goodbye Gui..i miss you..two drops of tears..."
    im kidding :D ..Kübra was said to have been given some rest by Gui