You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:30am

@Harrison well said I don't understand why so many people dislike our passion, maybe it comes off the wrong way..? We really do know we are not China or Serbia just hoping for the best.

Also @pope I remember you keep saying this every year now and I have no clue where you base this on :aww: when you said it last year many people said they like the tournament a lot even then we were terrible... I said personally it's my favorite tournament of all of them even then and now you are doing this again. Honestly what do you base this on and why do you keep saying this each year lol when we keep saying you we love the tournament (I even said its my favorite one). Now you say its bcs we are doing good then why last 2 years when we were terrible? :whistle: I don't dislike you like some others but sometimes you are just completely random lmao

I can't wait for next year VNL when you will say this again :flower:

Edit: you dont have to delete your post :D I'm not angry about it, sometimes I can be very random as well lol

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:32am

Ok I did delete my comment...I don`t want to start any drama.

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:34am

A Karpol jr will eventually pop up and Russian NT will rule the world again.
They were always bridesmaid because Russia had Cuba then. :teach: But yes, there were in better position during Karpol's reign.

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:34am

Serbia is really a lucky team bcz Tijana-Milena-Stevanovic-Brankica - Maja..all these good players has come together in the same period..but who to replace Brankica,Milena,Veljkovic who are 27,27,28 ? Tijana is still very young.other thrree will mosr probably retire after 2020 OG..

You do realize that Serbian team that won the bronze at WCh '06 and the team that won ECh last year had 0 players in common? Serbia has already gone though an entire generation change and it's been more than successful one.
I mean, I'll be the first one to say that Serbia doesn't have the talent pool big enough to keep itself on the very top decade after decade, but to put down their success to the luck of having one fluke generation is simply factually incorrect.

i wouldnt compare that Serbain team with Anja to this team with Tijana..truly ,that wasnt a great team but a good one.
what i meant to say about "luck"..they are lucky bcz having a few great players at the same time..kind of luck ..something like having Gamova-Sokolova -Artamonava etc.....i didnt mean what they have achieved so far was about "luck"
meso mi ra se beno...

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:38am

What's your problem with Turkish fans.Yes, we are excited about this NT.After Motta's leaving we did nothing at NT.Even with Gio last year we were awful at WGP.We lost some important names like Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Güldeniz, Bahar.We had no expectations this team but our girls are fighting for good volleyball.We know that we are not a top team, we know that we can't win anything, we know that we don't have best players.We are excited because we are playing good volleyball after so many years.

I don't say anything but most of Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries, towards Russia too. Maybe that's why people from different countries mostly don't have a love towards Turkey team. When your team win you try to crush others with words. If you are treating well towards others, they will treat you too. I will never mention about our bright volley ball history if you didn't enter wrong corridor :| Italy beat Russia too but we don't have any problems, because it is sport you can win or lose but most of Turkish fans take it something negative towards others. You can celebrate your victory but without touching anyone. We know Gozda, Neslihan Nariman were good ones but don't throw them or other to our eyes. You have start playing volleyball as NT since 2003 but Russia started playing volleyball many years ago. Even ordinary people like me had volleyball story in past. I was not lucky and left it. You are using volleyball as revenge thing and that's not good. If you are respectful I think others like me will be respectful towards you and your NT. :|

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:45am

Are you talking about the respect :gone: I don't see any disrespectful comments about Russian NT.I said they are not a top team anymore because they don't have star players anymore.So I don't see them as a powerhouse anymore.Is this disrespectful? I didn't make any bad comment about Russian volleyball history.I talked about present and future.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:47am

i said Turkey could beat Germany but Germany is the traditional opponent of Turkey and whatever lineups they play with,they always play well against Turkey :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:47am

Ok guys this is going the wrong direction, I think Turkish fans are just passionate about the NT's rise and may say some things that they don't mean in this state(including me)

Also I actually did not compare teams or NTs at all untill lately but many people lately have been talking down on the NT, league and players a lot. Like some were acting all happy when a player 'didnt want' to play in Turkey or they kept saying it over and over again stuff like this. Like yea Turkey is soooo terrible and awful but they have tons of money and even then players dont want to play for them. and if they say they do they probably lie.. Maybe people are not saying this directly but I could see many other Turkish fans seeing such passive aggressive mini attacks from some forumers. I personally started becoming defensive only after that. This is more a trash can topic I suppose...
This is why I am even more so defensive lately , sorry if it came off the wrong way.

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:51am

Are you talking about the respect :gone: I don't see any disrespectful comments about Russian NT.I said they are not a top team anymore because they don't have star players anymore.So I don't see them as a powerhouse anymore.Is this disrespectful? I didn't make any bad comment about Russian volleyball history.I talked about present and future.

We were 2nd place in u20 WCh and 3rd place in u18 WCh and do you consider them in past. And already Larazenko joins main team. It is your point. We need time some good coaches find strong players and adap to main team
I don't say you are disrespectful I mean generally Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries. They use volleyball as political things towards others. They forget it is volleyball sport peace not war. Even players from different countries are friends after the game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LLOYD" (May 31st 2018, 1:56am)

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:58am

We were 2nd place in u20 WCh and 3rd place in u18 WCh and already Larazenko joins main team. It is your point. I don't say you are disrespectful I mean generally Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries
I watched these two team.Except Lazarenko and Kotikova I can't see talented players.Maybe they will improve with time, we will see.

You said Turkish girls can't do anything without Gio.You said Italy's coach is bad, they can't be succesfull at WCH.I think you have no difference from Turkish users.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:01am

We were 2nd place in u20 WCh and 3rd place in u18 WCh and do you consider them in past. And already Larazenko joins main team. It is your point. We need time some good coaches find strong players and adap to main team
I don't say you are disrespectful I mean generally Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries. They use volleyball as political things towards others. They forget it is volleyball sport peace not war. Even players from different countries are friends after the game.
I think the Turkish users on this forum are perfectly respectful. They want their team to win and sometimes they can get a bit passionate about it, but that's what sport is all about. I really don't see the need for any drama about this.

This post by "Canter" (Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:02am) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:06am)

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:06am

We were 2nd place in u20 WCh and 3rd place in u18 WCh and already Larazenko joins main team. It is your point. I don't say you are disrespectful I mean generally Turkish fans are disrespectful towards other countries
I watched these two team.Except Lazarenko and Kotikova I can't see talented players.Maybe they will improve with time, we will see.

You said Turkish girls can't do anything without Gio.You said Italy's coach is bad, they can't be succesfull at WCH.I think you have no difference from Turkish users.

About Italian coach I still think the same. I prefer Parisi instead of Mazzanti. It is not disrespectful. I don't use it like weaken Italy NT. If you are carefully following my posts I wrote that "I'm rooting for Italy NT after Russia NT" they are my 2nd fave team if to be honest after Russia. I want to see them as strong teams too. But about Turkish players I have said that because of their words. If they are disrespectful and what they expect me to do towards them. Don't mess things please. I was not disrespectful. If you read posts you could see I mentioned how Turkish players were brave even their young players were hero on court. You also try to enter wrong corridor. ;)

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:19am

I am sorry, I forgot that you're always right :aww:

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:21am

Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Güldeniz and Bahar are so overrated from the international standards. They are, at best, a bench player in the top 5 nt teams. It always makes me laugh when Turkish fans called their players as the Turkish Thaisa or the Turkish Hooker because some of their players had played a few good matches. smh. :roll:

LLOYD

Professional

• "LLOYD" is female

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:26am

Our players are not lying when they mention about fans, they mostly say that Poland have full of fans and they root their team and doing it respectfully, Brazil have a good audience, Italy have full of fans and they root their team respectfully. But when they mention about tournaments in Turkey they are always complaining about fans and their rudeness sides. They mostly swear our players and which is not good. Even Gratcheva said that she felt sorry for players to play among disrespectful fans. That's why Russian players mostly can't play well in Turkey, they root their team with crushing swearing others. It is really not a good thing. And I see it is sometimes happing here too. That's why I don't like Turkish fans. I don't have any problem with them but they take volleyball as political things and try to upset players with swearing words. I trust Russian players' words. Goncha, Serban, Startseva are surely not lying

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:31am

Naz, Neriman, Gözde, Güldeniz and Bahar are so overrated from the international standards. They are, at best, a bench player in the top 5 nt teams. It always makes me laugh when Turkish fans called their players as the Turkish Thaisa or the Turkish Hooker because some of their players had played a few good matches. smh. :roll:

I think the first person who described Zehra (who played 7 geat matches so far out of 8 ) as the Turkish Thaisa was pope who is by no means Turkish ;)
Also why would the Turkish Thaisa calling be funny, it means a Thaisa on Turkish teams standards. It is not saying she is on Thaisa's level now.
I think I already know who you are anyway, 'new user'. Just try to talk more about the things you do like instead of the things you don't like this time pls. positivity is key to not get banned darling

This post by "Canter" (Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:34am) has been deleted by the author himself (Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:39am)

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 2:37am

Our players are not lying when they mention about fans, they mostly say that Poland have full of fans and they root their team and doing it respectfully, Brazil have a good audience, Italy have full of fans and they root their team respectfully. But when they mention about tournaments in Turkey they are always complaining about fans and their rudeness sides. They mostly swear our players and which is not good. Even Gratcheva said that she felt sorry for players to play among disrespectful fans. That's why Russian players mostly can't play well in Turkey, they root their team with crushing swearing others. It is really not a good thing. And I see it is sometimes happing here too. That's why I don't like Turkish fans. I don't have any problem with them but they take volleyball as political things and try to upset players with swearing words. I trust Russian players' words. Goncha, Serban, Startseva are surely not lying

When did they say this? I remember Kosheleva saying how much she loved playing in front of Turkish crowd and how respectful they were. And this was just after Turkey and Russia had a conflict. I don't think Turkish ppl dislike Russians at the moment btw and dont think the countries have many problem with each other now . Government wise I hate both of them tbh but that is surely off topic. We even had a very respected legendary player Natalia with Russian roots.

Also they said Brazil have a good audience? Did they also not say that they were attacked in Rio? lol Russians are interesting for sure.

And this is the exact reason why Turkish members feel like defending themselves, another member who feels to point out how terrible we are. Can you pls send me the links of all these names you mention? Send me proof of them saying this (except Goncharova who is already known to dislike lots of countries)