2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• what about making a comparison btw Liu Yanhan and Liu Xiaotong as the OHs of the team ?

I'm surprised Liu Yanhan is still hanging around. Not bad but nothing special. Some might say the same of Liu Xiaotong, but Xiaotong has a stronger will, a way better serve, and is freaky reliable during crunch time. Total Pro

• I think Liu Yanhan is just there to fill up missing veteran spots until they come back. At least she can make a good impression for the future.

• OMG!!! Sportklub (a TV channel in Serbia and other ex-Yu countries) will be showing the VNL, and not just Serbia but tons of other matches as well! 8o :white: :dance4:

I saw that!! I am just as shocked (and pleased) as you, Joana! :dance6: :woohoo: :cheesy:

• I think Liu Yanhan is just there to fill up missing veteran spots until they come back. At least she can make a good impression for the future.

I wish they picked Wu Han to fill up space instead. She has more future

• http://www.sipragezabava.com/sport-klub-1-uzivo.html

Here you go, beri! For other 2 channels of this TV, just click where it says "Sport Klub 2" and "Sport Klub 3".

But I think the matches are supposed to be on the channel to which I gave you the link.

• I'm surprised Liu Yanhan is still hanging around. Not bad but nothing special. Some might say the same of Liu Xiaotong, but Xiaotong has a stronger will, a way better serve, and is freaky reliable during crunch time. Total Pro

I agree, Liu Xiaotong is a much better all around player not to mention more consistent than Liu Yanhan. Yanhan's presence on the national team puts pressure on the newcomers to increase their skill level and also puts pressure on herself since she is a veteran with more experience than them.

• They're going to be on all three of them. On Tuesday, SK1 will show BRA vs GER and SRB vs JPN, SK2 shows ITA vs TUR and POL vs USA, while SK3 shows BEL vs KOR, NED vs THA and RUS vs ARG. Plus, CHN vs DOM is on SK HD.
    That's a whole lot of volleyball. :cheesy:

• enjoy while u can..because when the world cup starts.... every sports channel will be all about that...

They're going to be on all three of them. On Tuesday, SK1 will show BRA vs GER and SRB vs JPN, SK2 shows ITA vs TUR and POL vs USA, while SK3 shows BEL vs KOR, NED vs THA and RUS vs ARG. Plus, CHN vs DOM is on SK HD.
    That's a whole lot of volleyball. :cheesy:

• I wish they picked Wu Han to fill up space instead. She has more future

Wu Han is still young, more opportunities than Liu Yanhan. Also she is playing in the VTV Cup with Diao.

• In Poland all matches on Polsat Sport, Polsat Sport Extra and Polsat Sport News but it is really hard to find a link to good stream ;)

• Japanese roster for the 1st week:

• S: 10. Koyomi Tominaga, 22. Kanami Tashiro
    • OPP: 19. Mari Horikawa
    • OH: 2. Sarina Koga, 7. Yuki Ishii, 18. Saori Takahashi, 20. Arisa Inoue, 21 Ai Kurogo
    • MB: 3. Nana Iwasaka (C), 9. Haruyo Shimamura, 13. Mai Okumura, 24. Aika Akutagawa
    • Li: 15. Kotoe INOUE, 23. Akane Yamagishi, 27. Mana Toe

Source: 1

• In Netherlands Ziggo Sport is streaming all Dutch matches on television,so I can't wait to see the girls tomorrow.
    Full squad for Holland,best players in team, preparing for WC in septembre this year.
    In Rotterdam I will see them in "live", so a lot of fun!

• NTV Spor used to broadcast the past Wgp matches live and publicly.unfortunately the channel has been sold/changed hands .the new owner of it has changed the format,name etc and turned it into a brand-new channel
    there is trt sport but seems they wont broadcast VNL