2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Pena just served a 100 km/h serve :super:
    i didnt know she was that strong

she is a very strong spiker and server... it's the other stuff that she lacks, but her passing is improving.

i still marvel at how brayelin is scrambling and hustling in defense all the time... for such a tall girl, she's not half bad. so many other players are shorter and more athletic (like egonu) and can't do half of what she does.

• she is a very strong spiker and server... it's the other stuff that she lacks, but her passing is improving.

i still marvel at how brayelin is scrambling and hustling in defense all the time... for such a tall girl, she's not half bad. so many other players are shorter and more athletic (like egonu) and can't do half of what she does.

i think its about a player's will to play defence,improve in that department..Egonu seems to focus more on the attacking part of this game.she also can do better if she struggles

• the female players attack mainly btw the range of 285-295 cm height..i still dont get those 320-315 cm spike reaches..
    i saw very few players had 300-305-310 reach attacking a ball.i remember a 310 from Egonu ??..Tijana over 300cm ?..maybe MB Yuan Xinyue ?

• the female players attack mainly at the range of 285-290 cm height..i still dont get that 320-315 cmspike reaches..
    i saw very few players had 300-305-310 reacht attacking a ball.i remember a 310 from Egonu ??..Tijana over 300cm ?..maybe MB Yuan Xinyue ?

That's their maximum spike reach.. when playing a match, it depends on the ball, their fatigue and many other factors

• That's their maximum spike reach.. when playing a match, it depends on the ball, their fatigue and many other factors

isnt it strange not having seen one single 315 reach from a player so far ? couldnt any of them attack at her best reach ?

btw..congrats to German team they played with a winning attitude adn won.DR made many mistakes..

• DomRep completely broke down in fourth set - once more an emotional roller coaster by them. Stigrot was playing well; she changes in German league from Vilsbiburg to 5 times champions Dresden, which is an improvement both for her and Dresden I guess.

Lippmann is a very athletic player - she produces one 101.5 km/h attack ball, which is above the felt sound barrier in women's volleyball. She can climb up herself with one arm alone, you should know... in Firenze she will has plenty of time to play against strong teams in A1 like Conegliano, Novara, Scandicci or Busto Arsizio...

• its me!
    i expect a good battle :box:
    this will be a good test for both teams ...
    also will be good for players like Drussyla to show up...i hope MB Carol will be on the court..she can also do what Adenizia can do..i hope Tandara has saved some energy for this match.

its me!
    i expect a good battle :box:
    this will be a good test for both teams ...
    also will be good for players like Drussyla to show up...i hope MB Carol will be on the court..she can also do what Adenizia can do..i hope Tandara has saved some energy for this match.

Adenizia will play in the first three sets, 4th fifth set if possible is carol. Bia is the undisputed unpenetrable brazilian mb at the moment!!!!

Tandara of course will showcase her prowess vs sloetjes!!!!

I hope drussyla will be on fire! Or else rosa will bench her!

• isnt it strange not having seen one single 315 reach from a player so far ? couldnt any of them attack at her best reach ?

btw..congrats to German team they played with a winning attitude adn won.DR made many mistakes..

I don't really know how to answer that question.. have you ever watched how spike reach is measured? If you have, maybe you'll imagine why no one is reaching that high.. Also maybe this technology is not that accurate

• I don't really know how to answer that question.. have you ever watched how spike reach is measured? If you have, maybe you'll imagine why no one is reaching that high.. Also maybe this technology is not that accurate

maybe some measure it from the underside of the ball and some from the upside :P ..i truly dont know