You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:09pm

In that games of brazil vs netherlands, brazil played with bia and adenizia..

my bet is brazil with the same team;
Netheralnds sloetjes balkestein

its me!
i expect a good battle :box:
this will be a good test for both teams ...
also will be good for players like Drussyla to show up...i hope MB Carol will be on the court..she can also do what Adenizia can do..i hope Tandara has saved some energy for this match.
my bet is brazil with the same team;
Netheralnds sloetjes balkestein

its me!
i expect a good battle :box:
this will be a good test for both teams ...
also will be good for players like Drussyla to show up...i hope MB Carol will be on the court..she can also do what Adenizia can do..i hope Tandara has saved some energy for this match.
Adenizia will play in the first three sets, 4th fifth set if possible is carol. Bia is the undisputed unpenetrable brazilian mb at the moment!!!!

Tandara of course will showcase her prowess vs sloetjes!!!!

I hope drussyla will be on fire! Or else rosa will bench her!

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:10pm

the female players attack mainly at the range of 285-290 cm height..i still dont get that 320-315 cmspike reaches..
i saw very few players had 300-305-310 reacht attacking a ball.i remember a 310 from Egonu ??..Tijana over 300cm ?..maybe MB Yuan Xinyue ?

That's their maximum spike reach.. when playing a match, it depends on the ball, their fatigue and many other factors

isnt it strange not having seen one single 315 reach from a player so far ? couldnt any of them attack at her best reach ?

btw..congrats to German team they played with a winning attitude adn won.DR made many mistakes..

I don't really know how to answer that question.. have you ever watched how spike reach is measured? If you have, maybe you'll imagine why no one is reaching that high.. Also maybe this technology is not that accurate

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:16pm

you know better than me ..so can you tell me what makes Adenizia and Bia better than Carol ?
i feel Carol just needs some more credit by her setters and coach
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (May 31st 2018, 12:21pm)

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:25pm

the female players attack mainly at the range of 285-290 cm height..i still dont get that 320-315 cmspike reaches..
i saw very few players had 300-305-310 reacht attacking a ball.i remember a 310 from Egonu ??..Tijana over 300cm ?..maybe MB Yuan Xinyue ?

That's their maximum spike reach.. when playing a match, it depends on the ball, their fatigue and many other factors

isnt it strange not having seen one single 315 reach from a player so far ? couldnt any of them attack at her best reach ?

btw..congrats to German team they played with a winning attitude adn won.DR made many mistakes..

I don't really know how to answer that question.. have you ever watched how spike reach is measured? If you have, maybe you'll imagine why no one is reaching that high.. Also maybe this technology is not that accurate

maybe some measure it from the underside of the ball and some from the upside :P ..i truly dont know
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:42pm

maybe some measure it from the underside of the ball and some from the upside :P ..i truly dont know

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvoGpl4rW5A
Here's a link.. you can see him going with only one hand up, and touching with the tips of the fingers.. when spiking the approach is quite different so..

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 12:55pm

well,i remember this vid of Kazisyki..yet there must be some methodological inequalities/variabilities in the measurement of spike reach
meso mi ra se beno...

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:17pm

What a disappointing effort by Thailand so far, USA doesn't have to do anything themselves yet :white:

Goldfish

Beginner

• "Goldfish" is male

About me: I am a super volleyball fan. Please add me and I will be very glad to discuss with you.

Favourite Team: China

Favourite Players: Lin Li

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:17pm

Is Japan a very defensive team?

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:24pm

Wow, even Hancock is not allowed to jump serve anymore? Not even at 24:10??

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 1:49pm

Wow, even Hancock is not allowed to jump serve anymore? Not even at 24:10??

Yesterday she also served a floater.. when she came in, she usually made a mistake with the jump serve

Spyro

Trainee

Favourite Players: Sokolova,Zhu,Kim,Gioli,Del Core

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:11pm

Queen Zhu is having a very bad day :white: Sometimes I forget she's human

Agguerro

Intermediate

• "Agguerro" is male

Favourite Team: Sada Cruzeiro, Brazil NT (M and F), China F team (2004-2008), Italy F team (2007), Chinese W team (current)

Favourite Players: Lucarelli, Cuban women's team 2000, Montano, Jacqueline, Fe Garay, Thaisa, Sheila, Fabiana, Logan Tom, Musavi, Sokolov, Fecundo Conte, Ngapeth, Del Core, Zhou Suhong, Anderson

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:11pm

China have completely shut down Zhu Ting.. China have no answer at all. Italy playing with so much energy

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:13pm

China miss Yuan.Zhu can't get help from her teammates.C'mon girls, show your real game :mad:
This Italian team is so promising :super:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Spyro

Trainee

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:28pm

Stats from FIVB are so wrong! :mad:

• "Mkmalaluan" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil

Favourite Players: Fe garay, tandara, roberta, bia, natalia, drussyla, adenizia, rosamaria, bruna

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:32pm

Hi canter!! Regarding brazilian middle blockers! Bia is no. 1; carol is sexond but showing on their previous season, ze chabged tactics when carol failed to have connection in roberta!!!!

you know better than me ..so can you tell me what makes Adenizia and Bia better than Carol ?
i feel Carol just needs some more credit by her setters and coach
the advantage of bia between the two is that she can play all a-c sets, blocks intelligently! With drive
On the other hand, adenizia being the third mb in the glorious season of brazil was the mvp during her juvenile year.. she has rhythm in everything but was downplayed by thaisa in spike reach and height... the rest was history...

Carol on the other hand was the promise of brazil dueing 2014 -2015 season when bia decided/asked dispensation... her shoulder injury in 2016 made it difficult for her to shine however even at 1.83 her spike reach and block is still awesome.. blocking eguno and yan ni last grand prix..

So there but since this is a long competition, either of the mbs will be used! :’) truly the renovation for the mbs in brazil is something every team is to be envious as past mb’s can outshine present mb’s if they are not motivated. Hahahahahaha

Spyro

Trainee

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:37pm

Bosetti can't kill a single ball :wall:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:47pm

The Chinese Dragon is awakening - it's not won by Italy yet.

nix_nech

Beginner

• "nix_nech" is male

About me:

Favourite Team: NT China, NT USA

Favourite Players: Zhang Changning, Zhu Ting

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:51pm

The Chinese Dragon is awakening - it's not won by Italy yet.
Lang Ping was giving Li Yingying some play time but she was passing and defending horribly. Now it's veterans Zhu Ting and Liu Xiaotong playing, makes a huge difference

Spyro

Trainee

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 3:53pm

This Chinese mb Hu is very good,she has a fast slide

Thursday, May 31st 2018, 4:01pm

This Chinese mb Hu is very good,she has a fast slide
Langping uses this chance to practise its potential back-up players. Italy's defense is very good. I think italy has bigger chance to win with this roster. :lol: Only folie is missing I suppose considering the roster of wch.

btw: the start lineup of china:Zhang changning, Yuan yinyue and Zeng chunlei are still resting~~~ :teach: