2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• I know right, its either serve error or ace lol

Edit: wow Guidetti sounded angry, to whom did he scream? (either Meliha or Seyma it seems)

Turkish reception is terrible :aww:

I stop counting :white: that's not fun to watch anymore

• 0 defense from Meryem in this set :hit: boskovic is attacking always towards her spot

• Eda's serve floats so much,also yesterday she had a serving show vs Russia

Eda is a very complete MB, she is pretty good at blocking, serving, attacking. Even her reception is not bad :cheesy:

• Smajlovic is the best player from ex yugoslavian countries so far...

Really? What about Boskovic, Rasic, ognjenovic? Serbią was parto of Yugoslavia too

• I have to state, it is really fun to watch this mostly very young and inexperienced Turkish team: they play bravely, with glowing hearts and have fun on the court. And despite sometimes their lack of experience is rather obvious, overall they perform really good. So Guidetti did a lot until now, but obviously he has to work on details and let develop the whole team more experience. In a few years this team can be considerably more dangerous than now, while leading in Serbia against the hosts in full star-studded configuration 1:2 after sets... the middle duo Eda Erdem Dündar and Zehra Günes is performing great for example, despite they are different player generations. But all Turkish players perform well...

• OMG! What the f...Koolhas did in the end of the match ! :aww: She's the reason why The Nederlands lost that set - just an amateur! :wall:

• OMG! What the f...Koolhas did in the end of the match ! :aww: She's the reason why The Nederlands lost that set - just an amateur! :wall:

She's literally Dutch Malygina on the court :what: :what:

• I have to state, it is really fun to watch this mostly very young and inexperienced Turkish team: they play bravely, with glowing hearts and have fun on the court. And despite sometimes their lack of experience is rather obvious, overall they perform really good. So Guidetti did a lot until now, but obviously he has to work on details and let develop the whole team more experience. In a few years this team can be considerably more dangerous than now, while leading in Serbia against the hosts in full star-studded configuration 1:2 after sets... the middle duo Eda Erdem Dündar and Zehra Günes is performing great for example, despite they are different player generations. But all Turkish players perform well...

I agree all of them can play really good but are a bit inexperienced esp. together. Right now at 2-1 in front you can just sense their nerves for example. Regardless this score already is a huge achievement against the Olympic silver medalists and European champs

Don't exaggerate, it's a mistake that happens rather often to MBs because their eyes follow the opponent MB preparing to attack and not the ball, so at times an overpass just drops.

But overall it's bitter for NED, they dominated one set and lost all other three closely, ending each one with an unforced error.