2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• Serbian players and Russian players get along very well. Terzic had coached Russian clubs many years. So pls, stop your bs. The worst players and also the worst fans are from Brazil and from Turkey.

sheila and others didnt get their titles without winning people’s comments. Dont be blinded with your previous comments/club season reviews on players. Today is nt time.. all players represent their country!!!!!

• T

OG is not related to VNL! either move to Trash or OG thread or stop writing at all pls! THANKS :offtopic:

a piece of advice to you: you can support your team without degrading other teams and their players!!!!! Pls eat some dose of happiness. I doubt if it is available in yournearest convenient store. As for us, so happywith the way the renew has with the players...

Usa is the one to watch! Libero robinson doing ok, bartsch is awesome larson too carli lloyd is awesome somehow adams energy dropped but folike is awesome also gibbemeyer... kim serves brilliantly

As for brazil, becoming so tecnichal and tactical in games is really an a list. Who would have thought ananda can be a starter??? Even bernandinhi did not. I thank ze for amanda, roberta, bia, adenizia, tandara and suelen...

Nathalia is delivering well; fe garay will be in japan in wch, as for others in brazil b team, there are a lot of aurprise i like.. bruna. Her serve edinara dani lins claudinha thaissa to see if she still has it

• Started watching the JPN v ARG game. My gf Aika Akutagawa is playing! Nothing special so far but she does look comfortable playing a big girl. I'm happy for her to get a chance.

I'm not a stats and numbers guy at all but they just showed a stat for the first set that was money. Japan passed 86% into the Green Zone. At least that's what it said to me. And/But it must mean 86% that made it to the setter were in the Green Zone. Japan's reception isn't that good so far. Risa has been rusty the past couple games. And Yuki is playing at about 77% of her capacity. Kitoe's taken a dip, too: 82%. These are the facts.

• Did you watch matche between China - Italy ?? Both of them had great match and they are young that is what they need. To get experience in this moments.

Sylla is not only improving with her reception but her attack and defence are getting better. If She keeps to play like this whole season with NT and one more season in Conegliano She has opportunity to become great all around OH that Italy needs. She is gone to play high level volleyball all the time and that is great for her.

• For example When I talk to canter, why other Turkish users try to interfere with our talk? It is ridiculous all of Turkish fans try to write something to me? Why? You are many users from Turkey, I can't write all of you at the same time. Why all Turkish users try to answer? It's last time I warn you, don't try to interfere when I am talking to another ones. You can root each other outside not here. Most Turkish fans like I always write here Turkey is the best, Turkish players are the best etc... Russian players are not innocent but Turkish, Brazilian players mostly distroy their opponents nerve it is obvious. What you expect Russian players must cuddle Turkish players for destroying their nerve? I don't find my words funny, I find most users funny here, they are blind fans don't even see some real things. I already warn when I will talk or answer one Turkish user, others will not have to interfere with us or I will not answer them. It is ridiculous all of Turkish users try to write something towards you because you are not always rooting their team. They try to explain you Turkish players are better, Maryam is Gamova Zehra is Thaisa Seyma is Tom Logan (of course better version of Tom Logan lol) if these players are so fantastic why top Turkish clubs paid 1M€ for Kim, Zhu or anothers. When you write something all Turkish users jump to the subject. It is a ridiculous thing.

• For example When I talk to canter, why other Turkish users try to interfere with our talk? It is ridiculous all of Turkish fans try to write something to me? Why? You are many users from Turkey, I can't write all of you at the same time. Why all Turkish users try to answer? It's last time I warn you, don't try to interfere when I am talking to another ones. You can root each other outside not here. Most Turkish fans like I always write here Turkey is the best, Turkish players are the best etc... Russian players are not innocent but Turkish, Brazilian players mostly distroy their opponents nerve it is obvious. What you expect Russian players must cuddle Turkish players for destroying their nerve? I don't find my words funny, I find most users funny here, they are blind fans don't even see some real things. I already warn when I will talk or answer one Turkish user, others will not have to interfere with us or I will not answer them. It is ridiculous all of Turkish users try to write something towards you because you are not always rooting their team. They try to explain you Turkish players are better, Maryam is Gamova Zehra is Thaisa Seyma is Tom Logan (of course better version of Tom Logan lol) if these players are so fantastic why top Turkish clubs paid 1M€ for Kim, Zhu or anothers. When you write something all Turkish users jump to the subject. It is a ridiculous thing.

If you don't want to be replied by other users, why the fck do you write here instead of PM? :roll:

• LLOYD's imagination is awesome :rolll:

Okay. I said that Meryem is the new Gamova, Seyma is Sokolova (of course much better than Sokolova) Zehra is Thaisa with more skills . are you satisfied Turkish users? :D You are really funny. Are you gonna be a friend with me I said that Meryem is better than Gamova :rolll:

• Okay. I said that Meryem is the new Gamova, Seyma is Sokolova (of course much better than Sokolova) Zehra is Thaisa with more skills . are you satisfied Turkish users? :D You are really funny. Are you gonna be a friend with me I said that Meryem is better than Gamova :rolll:

Russian girls are most talented players in the world.Italian clubs are way better than Turkish clubs.Are you happy now :lol: :dance6:

• How long will LLOYD's ill-mannered trollish behaviour be tolerated? I know that, unlike most internet trolls, he actually makes some relevant contributions , but surely there must be a limit?

• Anyway, I am not at all satisfied with Serbia's level so far in this competition, despite having the 8-1 score. Of those 8 victories, only 3 were achieved with a truly great level of game (ironically, one of those, against Belgium, was achieved with almost the complete starting team being rested). Atrocious reception, that old blight of ours, is primed to to again bite us in the ass toward the end of the competition. The level of Mihajlovic, Milenkovic, Popovic and the 2 setters wildly vacillate between games, from glory to despair.

On the other hand, Milenkovic and Aleksic show some signs of future greatness. Perhaps we will have yet another world-class MB soon. ;) :lol:

• How long will LLOYD's ill-mannered trollish behaviour be tolerated? I know that, unlike most internet trolls, he actually makes some relevant contributions , but surely there must be a limit?

I don't know you are Turkish user or Turkish fans it really not interesting for me. You can root who you like. But my advice to you please try not to be ass-kisser ;) you seem ass-kisser one

• I don't know you are Turkish user or Turkish fans it really not interesting for me. You can root who you like. But my advice to you please try not to be ass-kisser ;) you seem ass-kisser one

Well, you don't SEEM an ill-mannered troll. You ARE one, so... ;)