You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male
  • "Matthias" started this thread

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 1:12pm

2018 U19 European Championship

2nd round of qualification matches are played this weekend, winners are qualified to ECH, 2nd ranked teams and the best 3rd ranked will compete in 3rd round.

The decisive match GER-POL will be streamed tonight 19.00 CET on https://www.facebook.com/VolleyballTeamDeutschland/ and www.sportdeutschland.tv
Both teams won easily against Portugal and Latvia with similar set scores so it could be an interesting match. For Germany it seems to be a quite talented generation, many of the girls have already played in Bundesliga this season with VCO Berlin but also in "real" professional teams.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 7:11pm

I didn't remember Poland had a 2.02m OPP :what:

However her moves look more like Diouf than like Gamova :D

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 7:47pm

Is Alexandra Gryka related to Magdalena?

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 7:49pm

Is Alexandra Gryka related to Magdalena?

I don't think so :)

Yes, Poland has Magdalena Stysiak who's 202 cm tall. She played for U19 team like 3 years ago, then she had some health issues.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 7:52pm

at least we have a stream to watch to have an opinon on these teams
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 8:05pm

Ebrar isnt playing against Croatia..
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 8:26pm

Turkish girls are playing so spiritless as if they were playing by force..i liked Croatian girls energy
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 28th 2018, 8:31pm)

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:07pm

Zuzanna Górecka is really talented, if she will develop well, she can be all-round OH.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 9:28pm

:wall:

German girls were close to a 3:0 win in 3rd set and lost eventually.

Difference between the teams: Polish played ATTACKED, German players tipped :roll:

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:04pm

Derya Cebecioğlu should be the most promising OH amongst her generation.she is 185 cm tall
MB Merve Atlıer had a good game
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 28th 2018, 10:16pm)

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:22pm

@canter why Ebrar didn't played ? I I mean Vakifbank already signed her, they don't want her to got injury or She is not playing they expected ??

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:24pm

@canter why Ebrar didn't played ? I I mean Vakifbank already signed her, they don't want her to got injury or She is not playing they expected ??

I think Ebrar is already a few levels above the other girls in U19 Turkish NT. Probably Gio will rather use her in VNL and regular NT then here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:28pm

I think Ebrar is already a few levels above the other girls in U19 Turkish NT. Probably Gio will rather use her in VNL and regular NT then here.
Ebrar started yesterday but was subbed out with 2/6 pts but 3 err and 1 blocked in attack :whistle:
Probably she didn't prepare very much with the team because she joined Vakifbank for the last two final matches.

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:28pm

according to stats.she didnt start well in the first match but why she didnt play in second match i dont have any idea
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:32pm

Oh I didn't look at the stats, I hope she gets some more playing time then quick. Turkish coaches always sub her way too easily compared to other players probably bcs they don't like her attitude... Just like Ataman last year, if they continue like this they will break her spirit eventually :thumbdown:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 10:36pm

I just watched some her videos, Yeah She is great talent but my God what bad attitude She has. :S

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 11:05pm

Derya is gonna be such a good OH if she keeps improving. Not only her height, but her technique looks great both in attacking and receiving.

I also like Saliha Sahin.

Ebrar was exhausted, she joined the team right before the 1st match so she performed terrible. I guess she will play in finals.

harboboy

Professional

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 11:43pm

Ebrar has a really bad attitude which she has to change immidiately otherwise she will get in trouble with coaches referees and a lot of more. I don‘t know why but even off court she has a cold masculine in a way angry attitude on pictures. I have never seen her smiling or even close to that.

• "Meatballs" is male

Favourite Team: Galatasaray, Turkish NT Women

Favourite Players: Kim Yeon-koung, Milena Rasic, Isabelle Haak

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 12:14am

Ebrar has a really bad attitude which she has to change immidiately otherwise she will get in trouble with coaches referees and a lot of more. I don‘t know why but even off court she has a cold masculine in a way angry attitude on pictures. I have never seen her smiling or even close to that.
I think she is a nice girl, that's just how she looks. So far, the only time I saw her being disrespectful was while Turkey played this world U18 tournament last summer, I think it was against Italy. Other than that, she just looks that way and probably feels comfortable that way. We need to accept that some girls like to be feminine and pretty while some others can very well be butch. I just hope she will learn to respect to her trainers, referees but especially to her opponents.

P.s. I think her teammates like her, she has many pictures where they seem close. So that is probably how she looks to us.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 12:18am

The attitude (if we count the time she celebrated looking at the Italy players last year) is indeed a problem, but having a more "masculine" quality to her isn't and shouldn't be a problem. Everyone should be free to act as they wish. Saying women should smile more often is also, to be honest, a very sexist thing to say; she shouldn't mold her personality simply to please others.

Also, which is more important and really key here, she's only 18.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Social bookmarks