Mediterranean Games - Tarragona 2018

• Croatia is also one of the favourites. If they use Fabris and Popovic at the same time, it may works.

:read:

They tried it in many tournaments, it never worked :roll:

• Croatia is also one of the favourites. If they use Fabris and Popovic at the same time, it may works.

For this level of tournament Fabris as OH and Barun as OPP would be great but Popovic is not on that level so I don't believe in us. Fabris literally needed to score over 30points for Cro to win matches against middle level teams in Golden League and that is tragic.

For me the main favorite is for sure Italy.

• Italian roster seems weak to me. I will be surprised if they will be able to champion.

Like whole tournament. Nobody has great or very good roster some good individuals and that is it.

• Italy 2-3 Greece :white:
    (25-23, 23-25, 21-25, 25-21, 9-15)

Edit:
    Ιtalia: Degradi 22 (20/39 att., 2 mur, 48% ric. prf. – 32% ric. pos.), Olivotto 13 (10/25 att., 3 muri), I. Di Iulio 1 (1 ace), Mingardi 6 (5/10 att., 1 ace, 21% ric. pos. – 0% ric. prf.), Botezat 5 (3/5 att., 2 muri), Nicoletti 23 (17/21 att., 4 ace, 2 muri) / Spirito (L, 61% ric. pos. – 52% ric. prf.); Morello, D’Odorico 1 (1/12 att., 57% ric. pos. – 30% ric. prf.), Populini 1 (1/2 att., 25% ric. prf. – 25% ric. pos.), Berti 6 (6/12 att.). Non entrata: Battista. All: Bellano.
    Grecia: Giota 7 (6/12 att., 1 muro), Dioti 3 (2/7 att., 1 muro), Lamprousi 6 (2/6 att., 1 ace, 3 muri), Merteki 17 (13/28 att., 1 ace, 3 muri, 36% ric. prf. – 16% ric. prf), Vasilantonaki 22 (22/48 att.), Christodoulou 7 (3/5 att., 1 ace, 3 muri) / Artakianou (L, 80% ric. prf. – 55% ric. pos.); Totsidou 7 (6/20 att., 1 ace, 35% ric. prf. – 19% ric. pos.), Konstantinidou. Non entrate: Chatziefstratiadou, Genitsaridi, Strantzali. All: Naranjo.

https://www.volleyball.it/gioc…-non-basta-2-3-la-grecia/

• Something is wrong with score between GRE-ITA. They wrote 3:2 for Gre but last 5th srt is 15:9 for Italy ?(

Turkey losing one set against BIH and Italy playing 5th set against GRE is showing how weak this tournament is and that their is no "favo" team. That is interesting on other hand.

• Something is wrong with score between GRE-ITA. They wrote 3:2 for Gre but last 5th srt is 15:9 for Italy ?(

Turkey losing one set against BIH and Italy playing 5th set against GRE is showing how weak this tournament is and that their is no "favo" team. That is interesting on other hand.

Both internatonal tickers scorespro.com and livescore.in display victory for Greece against Italy in tie-break.

• Yeah I saw it. Tnx anyway

I can't believe that their is no single one TV coverage of volleyball matches ? Their is no any camera their ? And We are living in 2018.... X(

• Begic isnt playnig, Dajana Boskovic (Tijana's sister) is playing for Bosnia.

• Yes, they are.
    The population of Bosnia and Herzegovina consists of Bosniaks (Bosnian Muslims), Serbs and Croats. Most Bosnian Serbs and Croats look up to Serbia and Croatia as their homeland rather than Bosnia. And the majority of Serbian and Croatian athletes from Bosnia would rather represent Serbia and Croatia if they have the opportunity to do so. It basically happens in every single sport.

• Bosnia would have great NT if Boskovic, Smajlovic (Ismaioglu), Mihajlovic and Begic would play for them.