Champions' League 2008/09

• Bahar Mert and Melis Hemseri are injured?

Has forecast back? ... They lack pro Ankara! :read:

• Bahar Mert, Özlem Özçelik, Melis Hemşeri are injured also Mammadova is still recovering but these players will be ready till Dinamo Moscow match but I'm not sure about Melis Hemşeri she has been injured since the beginning of the season, she didn't play a single match but she is a very important player she is very good receiver, I hope she can play against Dinamo Moscow.

• Bahar Mert, Özlem Özçelik, Melis Hemşeri are injured also Mammadova is still recovering but these players will be ready till Dinamo Moscow match but I'm not sure about Melis Hemşeri she has been injured since the beginning of the season, she didn't play a single match but she is a very important player she is very good receiver, I hope she can play against Dinamo Moscow.

Can you put that photo on your profile here? I see how NATALYA MAMMADOVA is glad1

• Can you put that photo on your profile here? I see how NATALYA MAMMADOVA is glad1

This photo's size is too large to attach here, but this photo was taken in Eczacıbaşı Zentiva-Türk Telekom match, you can see some photos(including this photo) that were taken in that match from this link Pictures

• Dinamo beats Telekom in a very interesting and intense 5 set match. Both teams played quite well...
    For Telekom mainly Mammadova and Aguero were good but I also liked their setter Nilay Benli a lot, I think she is better than Pelin Celik and Elif Agca. BUT, no comparison to Irina Kirillova! It is incredible how great she plays, not only as setter but also in block and defense and she even killed some attacks like 20 years ago :thumbsup:
    Natalya Goncharova who replaced Godina also showed a great performance, she scored the last 4 or 5 points for Dinamo in tie-break. Gamova was not so good in the beginning, in 3rd set she was even taken out, but in the last two sets she played well. Dinamo sometimes has problems in reception and defense but I think the victory was deserved.

EDIT: About the referee, yes there were really many close decisions about in or out, but in my opinion he handled it ok. Maybe Aguero's serve in 4th set which he gave out was in, but also maybe Mammadova's serve in 5th set which he gave in could have been out.

• Turk Telekom - Dinamo Moscow 2:3 (25:20, 18:25, 25:23, 23:25, 13:15)

Lang Ping did great job preparing her team for Gamova. Most of her spikes where softened by Telekom block. At certain moments I almst saw her lost part of her confidence. But Dinamo had several other players, Goncharova in particular, who stepped up. Eventually Dinamo just proved they have more power. Well deserved win. Although I can see Telekom still has a lot of chances to improve. Nothing is decided in this matchup until the last point of the match in Moscow.

• EDIT: About the referee, yes there were really many close decisions about in or out, but in my opinion he handled it ok. Maybe Aguero's serve in 4th set which he gave out was in, but also maybe Mammadova's serve in 5th set which he gave in could have been out.

Totally agree with that. There were couple mistakes. But they went both sides. Otherwise he controlled emotions well enough. And that is most important when girls play.

• EDIT: About the referee, yes there were really many close decisions about in or out, but in my opinion he handled it ok. Maybe Aguero's serve in 4th set which he gave out was in, but also maybe Mammadova's serve in 5th set which he gave in could have been out.

they are the same???? forget about it ....

• if refree made right decsion about Aguero' serve it will be 23-22 for Turk Telekom and maybe Telekom would have won that set and also match so those two decision about Aguero's serve and Mammadova's serve effected macth result very differently.

• Has one of you ever refereed a volleyball match?? I think not!
    It was a very fast serve, and IF it touched the line it was just on the very far corner. Even in slowmotion plus zoom it was not clearly visible if the ball touched the line or not (and it was NOT "definitely in"!!!), so how shall the referee be able to judge everything correctly in real time? I am not fan of Dinamo nor of Telekom and I don't really care who won, but no team ever loses a match because of ONE decision by the referee!

• Damn Telekom had deserved the victory :wall: ;( Aguero was outstanding today.Even only as a volleyball fan ı felt so sad at the end of the game,ı can't imagine how the players feel.
    Having the ticket for F4 in Moscow?It's difficult but not impossible.
    I hope Eczacıbaşı makes us happy tomorrow.

• they are the same???? forget about it ....

It is not the same. If you see in football if referee gave wrong penalty, he gave penalty another team to redeem his fault. Decision in 5th set was the same! But it didn't work :(

Also, I think Mammadova and Poljak were not good. Mamma seemed very tired. Poljak's blocks didn't work.

But we must consider that 2 main palyers of Telekom didn't play (Bahar and Ozlem).
    As Demir 17 said the ticket for F5 is difficult but not impossible . And as Lang Ping said the main thing is confidence :)

It was a very fast serve, and IF it touched the line it was just on the very far corner. Even in slowmotion plus zoom it was not clearly visible if the ball touched the line or not (and it was NOT "definitely in"!!!), so how shall the referee be able to judge everything correctly in real time? I am not fan of Dinamo nor of Telekom and I don't really care who won, but no team ever loses a match because of ONE decision by the referee!

i was giving an answer to you;but no need to... 8)

The official web site of indesit championship http://www.cev.lu wrote this

" After an amazing service turn from Aguero the Turks leveled the score at 22. A mistake from the referee turned again the score and gave the set to Russians (25-23). "

so that ball was definetly IN....

• The official web site of indesit championship http://www.cev.lu wrote this

" After an amazing service turn from Aguero the Turks leveled the score at 22. A mistake from the referee turned again the score and gave the set to Russians (25-23). "

so that ball was definetly IN....

Of Course,I support u guys, the Aguero's ace in 4th set and Mammadova's were totally different,one leads to the macth point,and the other leads nothing,and not only for this mistake,Kirillova made a lot of carry and double touch were not given,stupid referee destroyed the whole match!

2 Nilay were the weak points of Telekom,benli was just good at service and block,but bad at set,konar did nothing in the match,she even didn't jump when the opponent attacked.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

Edited once, last by valentine ().

• Of Course,I support u guys, the Aguero's ace in 4th set and Mammadova's were totally different,one leads to the macth point,and the other leads nothing,and not only for this mistake,Kirillova made a lot of carry and double touch were not given,stupid referee destroyed the whole match!

2 Nilay were the weak points of Telekom,benli was just good at service and block,but bad at set,konar did nothing in the match,she even didn't jump when the opponent attacked.

I am bsolutely agree with you. The referee was awfull he made too many mistakes in very important patrs of the game. I think no I am sure that if he would have given that point to Telekom the end of match would be different!
    Dinamo was not great and I think Telekom was defeated by not Dinamo but by its own and referee`s mistakes. They made too many mistakes during the match. Yes Nilay Benli was super with her 6 aces but she was awfull as setter. She couldnot replace Bahar as we excepted! She set very low passes to the key player MAMMADOVA as Bahar was doing it in the beginning of the season.MAMMADOVA is a tall player and as setter you need just to pass very high and she will make it point,but yesterday Nilay`s passes were very low also for Poljak. There were no problem with Poljk te problem was in nilay. Poljak is wonderful player but she was disapointed yesterday.Tall players like them love high balls! I ca not understand the setters and coaches who prefer low balls. It is impossible to deolish block with the passes like this.
    There is only one player who touches every rally ball1 This is setter and she has to be great to win maches against the team like Dinamo! I think if bahar returns INSHALLAH and Ozlem will play everyting will be different. I think Telekom has more chances to qualify! They lost in five sets and if they play their own volleball they can INSHALLAH win even in three sets! So nothing has lost yet!

Aguero was great,althoug she was stopped by blocks but it was not her faults. MAMMADOVA was not the one whom I love by all my heart in attack,because passes were low,but in defence she was amazing with her 195 height!

• Benli's problem is not she want to set the low ball,it's all because her weak strength,and she used jump set when she could not handle the ball,so u can always saw that the ball was very low and far from the net,when Mammadova or Aguero step to the jump position,they found that the ball was behind themselves,so they couldn't use their power smoothly!And Poljak has no problem,it's all because Benli's rythem was totally too slow,Poljak is weak at quick attack,but Benli set lots of quick ball to her,and these balls were not set to her at the right time,when Poljak begun to down,the ball were just arrived,so u can see that she made some errors in quick attack.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova