Champions' League 2008/09

• hmmm im really wondering what's wrong with Turkish teams. big names big stars in their rooster but still they don't play as good as i thought. maybe it's too big differance between start's skills and and local ones?

what you said may be true for Eczacıbaşı but ı don't think that is the case for Türk Telekom because Turkish players playing in the IECL games of the team are Özçelik,Mert and Bilge(L) who are good players in my opinion.Now ı've been wondering the perforance of Eczacıbaşı when Metcalf joins the team again.Will the team be better(ı hope) or worse?

• I've read in a spanish forum that Priscilla is at hospital, serbians players (Eric, Basic and Mladenovic) haven't visa to fly to Russia and Tasha Holness hasn't CEV licence. Murcia has played with Pitu as OH, second setter as MB.

This is a joke... How can a team like that be allowed to play in the Championsleague at all.
    Is it so hard to get the visas early enough? or to get a license? och, what a shitty management.

• what you said may be true for Eczacıbaşı but ı don't think that is the case for Türk Telekom because Turkish players playing in the IECL games of the team are Özçelik,Mert and Bilge(L) who are good players in my opinion.Now ı've been wondering the perforance of Eczacıbaşı when Metcalf joins the team again.Will the team be better(ı hope) or worse?

I think Eczacibasi's problem is system and coaching considering they have the best crew of Turkish players out there.

• well, after some weeks i decided to find out :lol:
    Piccinini seems to have problems with her right foot. Im not sure if it was officially annouced but i heard that its an inflammation of her heel...

i hope it;s not serious injury. for me she is a soul and heart of Bergamo and without her Bergamo loose half of its power. but on the other hand i hope she will come back AFTER match against Muszyna :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Nastja...do you know..for how many time will Chaine have to stay out?

I mean..will she play for Dinamo still this season?

lets ask her hehe
    "I really hope so! I'm working hard on my recovery.
    I need to take my time, so I can't say when I will be able to play again.

Regards, Chaine."

• Nastja Could you ask Metcalf too when she will be back on court? :D :flower:

• lets ask her hehe
    "I really hope so! I'm working hard on my recovery.
    I need to take my time, so I can't say when I will be able to play again.

Regards, Chaine."

Danke!!!or Dziekuje....dont know witch language is best to speak with you right now..hehehehe ^^ ...maybe Grazie...hehe
    Sorry the late replay!!!! 8| Only saw yesterday...
    I hope she gets better soon! :thumbsup:

• Cannes won 3-1 against Ankara.

I was in cannes to see the game and.. what a game! The two team played well.
    Ankara still need to play as a team, Bahar plays a lot with Aguero and Mammadova, she should use more her middle players. Aguerro was great, she made some mistakes but receive well and had some really strong spikes! Mammadova is still not the Mammadova who used to play with Baku.
    Cannes played pretty well yesterday. Fang used Akiko Ino as libero and Sasha Fomina as outside hitter so the team was great in defense. Centoni is in top form and Ravva is still Ravva!

• I'm sad and disappointed by Telekom's yesterday result, unfortunately our setter made some mistekes with her choises and our libero was not effective but if we think that the team didn't have their head coach, they did whatever they could, Telekom needed Lang Ping's tactics so much cos we heard that assistant coach couldn't give any sufficent tactic during time outs, I don't know what kind aggrement made between Lang Ping and Telekom but if she joined the team yesterday maybe the result could be different, Telekom was like a ship without its captain yesterday

I congratulate Eczacıbacı Zentiva, they played quite good and won easily today(3-1), Mirka Francia played great actually more than great, Nancy Metcalf was good too, this was her second match after her recovery and she did well, I believe she will be better next matches

• Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Vakifbank Gunes Stambuł 3:0 (26:24, 27:25, 25:20) :what: :white: :super: :woohoo: :cup:

wow another surprice from Muszyna great job girls. after the game with Metal i thought Muszyna would not win a single set in that competition but they proof me wrong :) but i don't think it was good performance by Muszyna girls Vakifbank played really bad lors of errors Muszyna did a lot as well . Jagielo and Zenik share MVP for me in this match . Mariola dig amazing balls and Ola was unstopable today :)
    PIla lost 3-1 lo Martinus which is the end in this year competition for Pila-what can i say just one word(or maybe 2 :D ) HORRIBLE PERFORMANCE

• Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna - Vakifbank Gunes Stambuł 3:0 (26:24, 27:25, 25:20) :what: :white: :super: :woohoo: :cup:

wow another surprice from Muszyna great job girls. after the game with Metal i thought Muszyna would not win a single set in that competition but they proof me wrong :)

Yes, I thought the same :) Now Muszynianka has two precious wins. They have abbilities and at last they are trying to use it. And Piła plays weak. If they hadn't lost that game against Perugia... If...Now, they are the weakest in the group.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Farmutil Piła - Dela Martinus Amstelveen 3:1 (25:12, 25:18, 25:27, 25:17) :thumbsup:

AT LAST!! they deserved this victory today. the level wasn't very high but i'm happy that Pila finally win in CL :box: great performance by Bednarek and Sadurek-her set was really good today i hope she will "unblock" herself for good :) Bednarek was unstopable for me she is MVP in that match

• Yes, definitely at last. But a little bit too late, especially, cause Martinus isn't THAT Martinus at all. However, win is a win and we might be glad with that.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i've just finished watching Bergamo-Metal and i reallly hope they will keep playing like that against Muszyna :lol: that game was very bad lots of errors Djerisilo and MOlnar was just horrible ;/ Martinez wasn't any better