CV Albacete vs. Spartak Omsk
    Zeiler Köniz vs. Dinamo Bucuresti

CS Madeira vs. Atlant Baranovichi
    Datovoc Tongeren vs. FenerbahceAcibadem Istanbul

Asystel Novara vs. Sparkasse Klagenfurt
    Stiinta Bacau vs. Slavia UK Bratislava

Crvena Zvezda Beograd vs. Doprastav Bratislave
    Dyo Karsiyaka Izmir vs. Sliedrecht Sport
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aluprof Bielsko-Biala vs. Panathinaikos Athens
    Dinamo Azotara Pancevo vs. Krug Cherkasy

Azerrail Baku vs. Longa 59 Lichtenvoorde
    Rocheville Le Cannet vs. Uralochka NTMK Ekaterinburg

Kanti Schaffhausen vs. OTP Banka Pula
    Clube Desportivo Ribeirense vs. Pivovara Osijek

Asterix Kieldrecht vs. Rote Raben Vilsbiburg
    Jinestra Odessa vs. USSP Albi

(the bold written teams symbolize the most famous ones of this tournament)

• If Azerrail win,Uralochka will its rival? :(

• which player vilsiburg has in their roster?? ı don t have enough information about this team but ı don t guess it is a powerfull team :whistle:

• well, this team has no big names (like no german team actually) but still it was able to win the german championship.
    I dont expect them to win this tournament, but im pretty optimistic that they will be able to survive the first 2 rounds.

The roster of 2007/08 was this:
    Regina Burchardt · Lenka Dürr · Nicole Fetting · Nadja Jenzewski · Mona Kreßl · Daniela Lanner Mapeli (BRA) · Ioana Nemtanu (ROM) · Maja Pachale · Katja Wühler · Meng Yin (CHN) · Tsvetelina Zarkova (BUL)

Maybe Matthias knows more about the new transfers

• well, this team has no big names (like no german team actually) but still it was able to win the german championship.
    I dont expect them to win this tournament, but im pretty optimistic that they will be able to survive the first 2 rounds.

The roster of 2007/08 was this:
    Regina Burchardt · Lenka Dürr · Nicole Fetting · Nadja Jenzewski · Mona Kreßl · Daniela Lanner Mapeli (BRA) · Ioana Nemtanu (ROM) · Maja Pachale · Katja Wühler · Meng Yin (CHN) · Tsvetelina Zarkova (BUL)

Maybe Matthias knows more about the new transfers

thanks for answer,ı don t know this names but ı hope ı can watch this team against a turkisc club :drink:

• thanks for answer,ı don t know this names but ı hope ı can watch this team against a turkisc club :drink:

To serdar:Burchardt&Jenzewski were used to be GER NT players,Durr were GER JNT,Zarkova is the line-up player from BUL NT,&Meng Yin was a very talented player from China JNT!They won the championship of Germany Bundesliga last season,and I think they are powerful!

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA-Panathinaikos ATHENS 3:1 (25-21,24-26,25-19,25-19) It could have been 3:0, I think (referee made stupid mistake in the end of second set), but this result is also good for Polsish team.

P.S. especially for Nastja: Lena Dziękiewicz played whole game and was quite good :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA-Panathinaikos ATHENS 3:1 (25-21,24-26,25-19,25-19) It could have been 3:0, I think (referee made stupid mistake in the end of second set), but this result is also good for Polsish team.

P.S. especially for Nastja: Lena Dziękiewicz played whole game and was quite good :)

Lena was substituded in 3rd set by Studzienna :)
    i dont think BKS will have any problems to get throught. "thanks" to Gajgal they lost second set but they had a control of this match almost whole time great performance by Baranska Gajgal and Babmer

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Lena was substituded in 3rd set by Studzienna :)

Was she? I didn't notice that. For me Lena is always in the game :lol: But generally, you are right, now I remember - she was replaced :)

The most important 3:

• And BKS beat Panathinaikos very easly in the 2nd leg. Clear 3:0. I'm glad, because I was a little bit affraid about the result :)

The most important 3:

• and yet another amazing performance by Baranska. 15 points in 2 sets 3 blocks 2 aces 67% succesfull spikes. those couple of weeks with Bonitta improve her skills a lot :)

• so if im right BB is still unbeaten this season? (in all competitions...)

Definitely :D
    BKS BIELSKO-BIAŁA - Dinamo PANCEVO 3:0 (25-17, 27-25, 25-14). Barańska :thumbsup:
    And I wouldn't be myself, if I didn't add, that Dziękiewicz was great (even some important aces) :whistle:

The most important 3:

• BKS won, but didn't play well. Skorupa had a bad day. She didn't lose block.Fortunately Barańska was excellent, she finished all balls, even when he had triple block.

• good job girls.another awesome performance by Baranska God bless her service :) i'm worry bout Bamber she is not playing as good as last year. good performance by Lena and Gajgal lots of block :win:

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Unfortunately Natalia has bad form. I don't recognize her. In last season she was the best BKS player. Maybe she can't to play away from new setter? I don't know...

• Another 3:0 for BKS Bielsko-Biała. Good job, girls. Now - Uralochka Yekaterinbourg in 1/4. Well, it won't be easy :pinch: , but the way BKS plays this season makes me a little bit optimistic :)

The most important 3: