Champion's League 2009/2010

• but against better teams I think the reception of Marchenko will be a problem,

hehe that's sounded like Bergamo was some kind of shitty team :sos: :lol:

anyway Pesaro defended the honour of Italian teams winnig over Millhouse 3-0. and again Skowronska was the best player on the court :) i know it's "just" millhouse but i'm really possitivly surprice by Skowronska's performances after break, so far she has got only one bad match and other than that she is great. and now when Costagrand eis out of shape and Usic is not that great(although she's been quite good recetly) i think Kasia will be more responsible for Pesaro attack

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• Marchenko was wonderfull.I think she will be a very good outside hitter.I like the girls from ex Soviet Union

What can i say about Ravva...She is my favourite player!

I predicted a 3-0 for Cannes.I was so optimistic.But i can not understand how too many people from here predicted a victory for Bergamo...
    Guys Cannes is a serious team with too many serious players.Bergamo without Lo Bianco is nothing but Cannes without Antonijevic remain a very dangerous team.I think Cannes is the most complete team of CL.

I would like to see in the final 4:

Fenerbahce
    Bergamo
    Dinamo
    Cannes

PS I think after tonight Del Core will not sleep easily...4/26 attacks(15%)... :down:

• everything is up 2 final four holder.. Its a so rubish system but as long as you have money and lobby in CEV, u can still be in final four though you are a shitty team! So any italian team can be in final four i guess! :offtopic:

• everything is up 2 final four holder.. Its a so rubish system but as long as you have money and lobby in CEV, u can still be in final four though you are a shitty team! So any italian team can be in final four i guess! :offtopic:

i've heard that Muszynianka Muszyna is very interested in organising F4 this year.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• i've heard that Muszynianka Muszyna is very interested in organising F4 this year.

that would be great... I heard Fenerbahce Acibadem want to hold the final four too. I hope the best one wins :D

• Muszynianka vs Asystel...whaaat a match!!! 3:0 for polish girls! It was amazing, just amazing! I don't even know what to write! I'm so impressed! Block, block, block nd service :D 14 pts in block for Muszyna nd just 1 in the end of match for Asystel. Woow :D Great performance from Muszyna! :thumbsup:
    Bank BPS Fakro Muszynianka Muszyna - Asystel Novara 3:0 (25:15, 25:14, 25:9(!))

It was just amazing :cheesy: :cheesy: :lol: I don't remember, if Polish team ever beat Italian team so easily. Novara looked like group of teenagers yesterday. Polish teams used to have more problems against some young Croatian teams last years. Incredible :whistling: Bełcik, Pycia and Solipiwko :obey: I hope the revange in Italy will be unless good, cause that game was just perfect. And I didn't expect somebody beats our yesterday's record 25-9 and Cannes did it :D .
    And BKS Bielsko-Biała... Female Jastrzębie :roll:

P.S. I have question for Turkish users. On wednesday Resovia played in Istanbul, yesterday - BKS. The same city, two different audiences.
    On the first match: very few spectators, mainly kids; on the second - a lot of fanatic fans. Is this only because Turkey is more into female volleyball (more successes) or Fenerbahce is just much more popular and has more fans than other Turkish teams? Maybe both reasons are possible?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited 2 times, last by Konrad ().

• It was just amazing :cheesy: :cheesy: :lol: I don't remember, if Polish team ever beat Italian team so easily. Novara looked like group of teenagers yesterday. Polish teams used to have more problems against some young Croatian teams last years. Incredible :whistling: Bełcik, Pycia and Solipiwko :obey: I hope the revange in Italy will be unless good, cause that game was just perfect. And I didn't expect somebody beats our yesterday's record 25-9 and Cannes did it :D .
    And BKS Bielsko-Biała... Female Jastrzębie :roll:

P.S. I have question for Turkish users. On wednesday Resovia played in Istanbul, yesterday - BKS. The same city, two different audiences.
    On the first match: very few spectators, mainly kids; on the second - a lot of fanatic fans. Is this only because Turkey is more into female volleyball (more successes) or Fenerbahce is just much more popular and has more fans than other Turkish teams? Maybe both reasons are possible?

actually both of them ;) fenerbahce has great audience they are also very fanatic at any sport, no matter it is football, basketball or volleyball on the other hand female volleyball is more popular than male volleyball because of the success .so fenerbahce acibadem has the most audience because they are both female and fenerbahce :lol:
    on the other hand arkasspor has good audience,too even they are male :)

• Bank BPS Fakro MUSZYNIANKA vs Asystel NOVARA 3 : 0

First of all congrats to teh polish girls.

But what the heck! What's wrong with Novara??? I mean, with this lineup of "super"stars you have to win every single match!!!
    If i would be the manager of Novara i'll get fire the coach! Thanks, but you are not good enough to coach this team. :down:
    The thing that drives me crazy, is Novara's really, really bad play. There seems to be no tactics in their game.
    So i would get rid of Kirillova. She may be one of the best setters, but she is out of form and aging. Replace her by a young talent, or try to get Stealens. Next thing - middle blocker. Why do you've got great spikers, but no MB. Sorry but Barazza, Rosso and Paggi doesn`t impress me this far.
    Flier seems to stuggling lately. Kozuch is the only one, who can make point after point. But it's hard if there is no fast attack over the middle. The block knows where to go.
    Don't know what's wrong with Logan Tom, but for me it seems like, she doesn't fit in this team.

Hopefully Novara can prove me wrong, but i really don't see a possibilty to turn this around :(

• serdar

Thanks. I supposed it is just like that :)

rechi

There werent many occasions to see that happy Kożuch yesterday, as she is in your avatar ;) One of her weakest games I ever saw.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Muszyna was awesome;) Unbelieveble match:) Fantastic:) Izabela, Sylwia were great. I'm very happy, because Iza played fantastic:)

Cannes! Great! Vika and girls played very good:) Their director of club is so sweet, her hapiness was nice;)

Italians team have been crashed!

• Corina Ssuschke also said that Prostejov wants to host Final 4 this season, but I really hope that won't happen.

Why? I would definately come Czech republic then! I heard Czech girls are so hot! :cheesy:

I hope the final four doesnt go another italian team again, the other countries are just fine for me! :dance4:

• Man what are You talking? :D In Poland girls are so hot that we haven't snow in winter :D In summer we have blaze in woods :D

I manage a nice hotel in Didim/Turkey, Turkey is one of favourites of Poles. So we had a lot of customers from Poland and I know how nice polish girls are :flower: but they are very complicated, generally so hard to make contact with them but no doubt about their beautiues. So you are right about that :) and if Muszyna gets the hosting of final four this year, i would still be happy, as i said before, hope italy doesnt get it again :win:

• Vakıfbank and Fenerbahçe were great. :woohoo: :cup: :cup: .It is very good for Turkish teams..Also Neslihan was great she is very good serving and ı love you DEMİR YUMRUK :D Anyway.. :D I dont understand what happen ıtalian team..25-9,25-7 :white: :lol: .. I think Fener will be host team in F4 And I think Fenerbahce, Cannes, Vakıfbank and one Italian team will be in F4 :D

• I just watched Muszynianka vs Novara.
    I think Maggi Kozuch didn't want to win against a Polish team. There can be no other explanation for such a performance. Even 5 years ago she played better than that.
    Muszynianka played absolutely fantastic. Great serves, solid block, very well organised attacks, a fully deserved victory for them :thumbup: