Champion's League 2009/2010

• Justyna,please tell me,which type video do I have to make?

"Create your video about your volleyball skills in everyday life.
    Remember naming it using a percentage and a tag.
    It must meet our uploading requirements: no more than 30 seconds in length.
    We accept the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, .FLV and .MPG file formats.
    You can use your cell phone. It doesn’t matter how professional the video is!"

And how will we know how many ticket reserved for our countries?

One trip for two persons, for each participating Country, including hotel, travel expenses and tickets for the CEV Indesit Champions League final game.

Terms and conditions to download:
    Italy and San Marino pdf terms and conditions
    Poland pdf terms and conditions
    Russia pdf terms and conditions
    UK pdf terms and conditions
    France pdf terms and conditions
    Spain pdf terms and conditions
    Romania pdf terms and conditions
    Greece pdf terms and conditions
    Czech Rep. pdf terms and conditions
    Turkey pdf terms and conditions

• Replay, please! :roll:
    BKS-Fenerbahce 0:3

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• @ Konrad

replay?

----------

Fenerbahce has a good chance to win the CL, that's clear for me. Even more now Seda is back. It's a pity for Alice Blom, but it's better for Fener because Seda is a great player. The only weak point is maybe their libero.

Cannes, Pesaro, Bergamo, Novara have also chance to win CL, but Fenerbahce is the best team(!) at the moment.

• @ Konrad

replay?

My comment was sarcastic. BKS looked as poor as it looked in Istanbul. So, it was like replay in TV - two times the same :evil:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Fenerhbace is showing a very well balanced team. In this phase they haven't been in trouble ever. And the good shape of Nati Osmokrovic is impressed me, what a great player :)

• Why Eda today didn't play?

• Why Eda today didn't play?

Eda was injured. Eda's waist and shoulder was forced. After resting for a week will return.

Naz before the match was sprained wrist, so I didn't play.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Kim Staelens in Novara :) :) :)

Bye, bye Kirillova

• I watched Novara - Muszyna....

Novara didn't play that well. but they won because they are so strong individually !! Tom, Kozuch, Barazza, Flier. No other team in Europe has better players as Novara. If they still improve playing as a team, they will win CL and Scudetto. I'm sure about that.

Muszyna defended very well !!

• @ Matthias

I agree. Novara can still improve a lot playing as a team. ' noch ganz viel Luft nach oben ;) '. If they do, they will win everything

• I think you are jokking :D :D Gamova-Biala you forgot Nati Osmokroviçç...

"especially in 2 first sets"
    Hmm.. I didn't see her MUCH in first set, either at the beginning of 2.... And then Bielsko couldn't do anything to stop Gamov, not Osmokrovic :pinch: