Champion's League 2009/2010

• He is talking about Bielsko-Biala

2-0 against Prostejov, 18-19 in third, then nothing in 4th and 5th and no chance to qualify to further games....

Baranska, Horka, Swieneiwcz, Dziekiewcz, Skorupa, Bamber etc.... and no single win.... Pathetic...

I used to like this team very much, but is over now. I have some allergy, when I watch BKS in CHL :thumbdown: With or without Prielozny - the same diseaster :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It is New Year in Russia according to old Russian calendar. And it is Happy New Year for Superleague teams.

So far a good day for Russian teams. If Zarechie's win was totally expected, the University's victory is totally out of blue, although they were close to win the firsts game against Bergamo too. I do not think anybody in prediction game foresaw the Belgorod's win. And most people did not even gave them a set.

Anyway, I would not overestimate the University's win, but there is not reason to underestimate it too. Bergamo needed this win badly to stay in the race for the first place in the pool. But, as I said, this year A1 teams are not dominating the CL, so far. But I do expect them to improve significantly in the playoffs. Oh, and Pesaro is quite impressive lately. But tomorrows match-up with Istanbul would reveal more about Pesaro's condition.

With the last two wins by Zarechie, looks like all four teams in the Pool D would qualify for the Playoff 12.

Although I'm not too excited about the wins, I like the performance by some new faces in Russian volleyball, especially Bogacheva and Tshukina. I do not count Smirnova as a new face already. But Kosheleva, Goncharova, Merkulova and Borodakova has to watch out for some tough competition from these young girls.

Oh, did you see cross combination (or whateven that combination was) with Kosheleva? Definitely Pankov is doing some work from Kuzyutkin's wish list.

• Matthias.. they refused to play because they hadn't received their salary for 3 months... .as same as Sadurek and Cebic.
    Romanian players hadn't receive their money since the season had begun.

• What's up with Galati? Where were Alajbeg, Gomez, Tocko, Golubovic today???

Gomez is out for the rest of the season. broken back.
    Tocko, Alajbeg and Golubovivi didnt want to play, because are not payed.

Soo, Metal have played with: Milena Sadurek, Daiana Muresan, Nneka Onyejekwe, Suzana Cebici (libero), Ana Maria Berdila (16 years old), Alexandra Trica, Sonja Borovinsek. Reserve: Sabina Miclea and Iuliana Cazamir (15 years old).

• Gomez is out for the rest of the season. broken back.
    Tocko, Alajbeg and Golubovivi didnt want to play, because are not payed.

Soo, Metal have played with: Milena Sadurek, Daiana Muresan, Nneka Onyejekwe, Suzana Cebici (libero), Ana Maria Berdila (16 years old), Alexandra Trica, Sonja Borovinsek. Reserve: Sabina Miclea and Iuliana Cazamir (15 years old).

I hope you mean "injured" back. Broken back sounds almost lethal.

• After today's round we have ALL 13 teams that qualified for the Playoff Round of CEV CL:
    Pool A:
    Cannes, Bergamo, Belgorod;
    Pool B:
    VakifGunesTTelekom, Pesaro, Gornizca;
    Pool C:
    Fenerbahce, Moscow, Prostejov;
    Pool C:
    Novara, Odintsovo, Muszinyanka, Galati

By countries:
    Italy, Russia - all 3;
    Turkey, Poland - all 2;
    France, Czech Rep, Romania - all 1.

Out from the race:
    Rijeka, Mulhouse, Bielsko-Biala.

Now the BIG question is what team would be chosen to host the CEV CL Final Four (the team that would go straight to the Final Four).

My guess that would be one of the Turkish team. And I'm like 90% sure that would be Fenenbahce.. Seems this year is their season.

• Muszynianka played better than against Asystel last week, but lost again. Good, that Polish team qualified after all. As well as MKS Dąbrowa. But it was difficult not to qualified, when youi have such team as Milhouse in the group. However - the playoffs are big success for team from Dąbrowa Górnicza.

The most important 3:

• Now the BIG question is what team would be chosen to host the CEV CL Final Four (the team that would go straight to the Final Four).

My guess that would be one of the Turkish team. And I'm like 90% sure that would be Fenenbahce.. Seems this year is their season.

If Fenerbahce will be Host Bielsko-Biala will have Wild Card as 12th Team? Or Best Team from 4th places?

• If Fenerbahce will be Host Bielsko-Biala will have Wild Card as 12th Team? Or Best Team from 4th places?

Is it possible? It wouldn't be too fair, I think - BKS doesn't deserve place in playoffs.

The most important 3:

• actually, not 2 french teams, only cannes achieved to qualified, mulhouse has been elimminated and the team you forgot is romanian team metal galati.
    i heard that there are third candidates for hosting final four fenerbahce, vakifbank and cannes. but i don t want fenerbahce to be host, because if they would, they will play in final four without playing any tough matches. and the main problem of fenerbahce is already playing easy matches always(in our league all matches like friendly matches for fenerbahce) so they can succeed to achieve final four by eliminating the other teams so they dont need to be host. i hope vakifbank could have hosting final four. because i am a little bit curious about whether they would succeed to reach final four or not :whistle:

• Is it possible? It wouldn't be too fair, I think - BKS doesn't deserve place in playoffs.

During the League Round CEV negotiates with interested organizers. The organizer of the Final Four will be determined after the end of the League Round and qualifies directly for the Final Four. The team of the organizer will be replaced by the 4th ranked team with the best score. So I think from Group Odintsovo, Novara, Galati and Muszyna all Teams will be qualify to 2nd round.