Champion's League 2009/2010

• i think fenerbahce will be champion this year but cannes might make a suprise in front of their fans and hopefully novaras bad game continue and vakıfgunesturktelekom will qualify f4 it will be amazing to see 2 turkish team in f4

• 5-2 in tie-break. Go Gornicza :thumbsup: :cup:

• damn it was close :down:
    great effort DG made. great defence ,they showed that winning over Muszyna last Friday wasn't just random win. i gotta say that as much as i neglect Kirrilova, this time she saved Novara Asses in tie break hands down. very good performance by DG's Libero and Szczurek :win:

but anyway Asystel is such a shitty team this year. with such a good squad they are playing so bad :what: Flier Stealens Kozuch are like half as good as they were during the summer

oh well i still proud of DG :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• @ mateo

Yes. Novara is still a bad surprise this year. Only Barazza and Tom play on a decent level. I take my words back saying Novara is a candidate for winning the IECL.

• Novara is just a lot of excellent players, but they are not a team...and it seems like they will never be a team..IMO Novara will lose everting in this season (champions and itialian league)..Logan Tom is a excellent player but she is not decisive, and flier is playing worse than in last season..And i can't accept that Kozuch in not in this team..Barcelini is not that good and even when she plays bad she still there..

• Novara is just a lot of excellent players, but they are not a team...and it seems like they will never be a team..IMO Novara will lose everting in this season (champions and itialian league)..Logan Tom is a excellent player but she is not decisive, and flier is playing worse than in last season..And i can't accept that Kozuch in not in this team..Barcelini is not that good and even when she plays bad she still there..

Sorry... Kożuch doesn’t play good recently, and not only in reception but also in attack so Barcelini is a great option for novara. And today she proved that ! ! ! Hope Kożuch will start to play as she used to soon :win:

• Nice fight by MKS Dąbrowa. It was quite close to beating Novara. Too bad, they didn't manage to win, but after all they did their best. It could have been even better, but the result is good (on the other side it could have been 3-0 for Asystel as well - Italians were leding for a long time in third set), considering, that it is ONLY MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza. Generally, even if Dąbrowa looses in Novara, this team performance in CHL will be better then Bielsko-Biała's...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

but anyway Asystel is such a shitty team this year. with such a good squad they are playing so bad :what: Flier Stealens Kozuch are like half as good as they were during the summer

I agree that Novara is not playing well! Yesterday, I think the biggest disappointment was Stealens. Her setting choices were poor. She was only really connecting well with Jenny B. Every good pass she got went to the middle or right side. She got very predictable. Flier doesn't seem to be hitting the ball very "high" either. She got blocked a lot!

• Fernebahce won the game against Metal Galati, but i don't think that they are doing a good job with Seda, because she only receive 6 balls in this game...if they want her to play as OH they should give her more confidence...she almost doesn't participate in the reception of the team ..Ok that fenerbahce have Gamova and Nati Osmokrovic but seda was playing very well last season...in Brazil NT Mari started to play as OH and she tried to improve her reception..but seda will never be a good OH if she doesn't participate of reception..i do think that Seda needs to imporve her attack in position 4, but she only will get better if she receive balls from setter..
    I know there are some teams that OH don't participate of reception (Russia for example), but i don't like this kind of system..

• Fernebahce won the game against Metal Galati, but i don't think that they are doing a good job with Seda, because she only receive 6 balls in this game...if they want her to play as OH they should give her more confidence...she almost doesn't participate in the reception of the team ..Ok that fenerbahce have Gamova and Nati Osmokrovic but seda was playing very well last season...in Brazil NT Mari started to play as OH and she tried to improve her reception..but seda will never be a good OH if she doesn't participate of reception..i do think that Seda needs to imporve her attack in position 4, but she only will get better if she receive balls from setter..
    I know there are some teams that OH don't participate of reception (Russia for example), but i don't like this kind of system..

ı absolutely agre with you. seda is not playing like an OH.mari is a great example for an opp who is triying to be play as OH. we need also her at NT.on the other hand her attack performance also is decreaseing day by day because of setter does not use her enough :down:

• it´s so boring to watch belgorod playing..players seem to have pillows on their hands :hit:

• vakıfbank crashes belgorod 25-12 25-17 25-16 and debby stam played much more good than she used to play :cup:

• Muszynianka lost in straight sets against Asystel in Novara. Our commentators said, that Polish players hadn't had luck. This is true, that the difference between teams wasn't big (2-5 pts in each set), but I would rather say, they didn't show character - that's all. Not for the first time. Muszynianka plays well only in Muszyna in CHL this year. Unfortunately, it is a completely different team away. Much worse...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Our teams were great like in the other ECL games..I think that Fenerbahçe played too boring because of Dirickx. :mad: .Her balls always goes to Gamova or Nati..Seda took only 6 balls :white: ..It is really bad ..And Eda took 9 ball :S

VGSTT played very well..Neslihan and Nikoliç were great at attack..Also Maculewicz were great :super: ..I think that the best couple are Maculewicz and Poljak..They are really good at blocking..We won 17 points with bloks in 3 set :D I hope that we will go to F4 with 2 teams :D It will be great :cup:

• Zoran Terzic, Serbian NT coach, is "sure that Vakifbank will win CL". He says they will beat FB in semifinal.

hehe good very good joke xDD

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Zoran Terzic, Serbian NT coach, is "sure that Vakifbank will win CL". He says they will beat FB in semifinal.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ı'd like to see that but thatsnot gonna happen