Champion's League 2009/2010

• if Vakifbank and Fenerbache will qulify to f4 they will meet each other in semis, same goes with italian clubs if Pesaro/Bergamo and Asystel will advance they will meet in f4, the shedule will be simple changed cus cev tries to avoid final with 2 teams from the same counrty

Well, it is not how it is currently written on CEV's website. Your info may also be correct. But I just wanted to write about what is officially announced on CEV's website.

• asystel crashes vakifbank especially last set vakifbank played like s*it. Respects to asystel :obey: (they r not that good but much more good than vakifbank). aand ı hate tom logan because she's the one who demolished vakifbank today :mad:

• DISASTER... The only word I can use in this situantion.
    I can't imagine Final Four without Vakifbank and I can't imagine Asystel in the Final... :mad:

Even though I must admit that Logan Tom played great match. She won it.

• I can't belive. Asystel played recently so bad, but today they had great win. Tom and Kożuch played very well. Vakifbank had horrible reception. Only Neslihan played well, but she can't win alone.

• Congratulations Asystel Novara. You showed, that everything can do. Tom Logan with her hot character very good. Novara should win 3-0 but mistakes "VakifGunesTTelekom must win only set" by reference give one set. Now Fenerbahceacibadem will face Odintsovo. Istanbul should win but with Team Fight Spirit will be killed.

• İ feel greatly disappointed.Vgstt offered the match as a gift to Novara.They made so many easy defence -mistakes.Especially Libero Gizem was so bad at digging.She digged nearly no balls.Setter Özge was bad.What to say about Maya Polyak's having only 1 block point?? Think it: During whole match only 1 blok from Polyak. Great disappointment! ( she has to remember who she was once).Nikolic was bad at receiving and not good at attacking.Vgstt was very bad as a team at serving (if u serve that softly ,no chances to win against a team like novara) .The only player playing well on the court for Vgstt was Neslihan Darnel.Thanks Nesli for ur struggle and determination.Finally the greatest disappointment to me was Guidetti.He had no solutions,no tactics to change the rhtym of the match in favour of Vgstt.He had to exchange some players while the outlook wasnt that good.For example second setter Arzu should have played.(i dont know maybe she was ill). Nikolic made two very big mistakes by not being able to receive two balls in a row at the end of the first set .And that cost Vgstt the set, even the match.The link of mistakes finalized the match 3-1 in favor of Novara.For Novara,Krilova was the utmost factor for the win.( despite we didnt expect her to play Novara that well)

• İ feel greatly disappointed.Vgstt offered the match as a gift to Novara.They made so many easy defence -mistakes.Especially Libero Gizem was so bad at digging.She digged nearly no balls.Setter Özge was bad.What to say about Maya Polyak's having only 1 block point?? Think it: During whole match only 1 blok from Polyak. Great disappointment! ( she has to remember who she was once).Nikolic was bad at receiving and not good at attacking.Vgstt was very bad as a team at serving (if u serve that softly ,no chances to win against a team like novara) .The only player playing well on the court for Vgstt was Neslihan Darnel.Thanks Nesli for ur struggle and determination.Finally the greatest disappointment to me was Guidetti.He had no solutions,no tactics to change the rhtym of the match in favour of Vgstt.He had to exchange some players while the outlook wasnt that good.For example second setter Arzu should have played.(i dont know maybe she was ill). Nikolic made two very big mistakes by not being able to receive two balls in a row at the end of the first set .And that cost Vgstt the set, even the match.The link of mistakes finalized the match 3-1 in favor of Novara.For Novara,Krilova was the utmost factor for the win.( despite we didnt expect her to play Novara that well)

I agree with you, Arzu definitely should have played. Had she played, things could have been much more different.

• Wanderful performance by Fenerbahce Acibadem. Zarachie had nothing to do to win. Seda was better, but she should be better than to win against Cannes. Fenerbahce and Cannes will paly in the semi-final. And all my congratulations to Fenerbahce :)

• Volley BERGAMO - Scavolini PESARO : 2-3 (25:20, 25:27, 26:24, 18:25, 12:15).
    Wow, what a match. It is such a pleasure to watch Italian teams. I's like to watch more of this kind. So many digs, lots of looong rallies, superb defense. Can't remeber last time I was so excited by women's volleyball match. Fenerbahche vs Odintsovo was a dull shitvolley compared to this.
    Congats Pesaro, I cheered for them! And thanks for such volleyball.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• Volley BERGAMO - Scavolini PESARO : 2-3 (25:20, 25:27, 26:24, 18:25, 12:15).
    Wow, what a match. It is such a pleasure to watch Italian teams. I's like to watch more of this kind. So many digs, lots of looong rallies, superb defense. Can't remeber last time I was so excited by women's volleyball match. Fenerbahce vs Odintsovo was a dull shitvolley copared to this.
    Congats Pesaro, I cheered for them! And thanks for such volleyball.

Thanks akrdavut for providing the link for watching live.

Pesaro x Bergamo was amazing. It seemed Bergamo was about to win easily in 2nd set but then Pesaro started digging and playing a lot. I love them. I gotta say Senna Usic is doing pretty good. It seems so long since I saw her playing and now she's doing very well.

• dear lord that was a hell of a match :thumbsup: i simply love matches between italian clubs in CL-those matches are always so intanse and both teams want to show who is the boss here :lol: this time Pesaro didn't make last year mistake. they are better team and they have to show it in CL as well. awsome performance by Usic :thumbsup: she was kicking ass in this tie break :D Costagrande was receiving tons of balls , she probably score lots of points but her efficient won't be high. unfortunatly poor performance by Kasia Skowronska it's bit worring cus Kasia started off season really really well but in last couple of matches she's been disappointing however as long as Pesaro is winning i won't complain that much xD and i gotta say Kasia and Picci seems to have kinda rivality between each other :D sparks were flying :lol:

overall awsome match to watch everything what i love about volleyball was there xD

edit :S kowronska best % among wing spikers 49 8o stats :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

Edited 2 times, last by mateo ().

• dear lord that was a hell of a match :thumbsup: i simply love matches between italian clubs in CL-those matches are always so intanse and both teams want to show who is the boss here :lol: this time Pesaro didn't make last year mistake. they are better team and they have to show it in CL as well. awsome performance by Usic :thumbsup: she was kicking ass in this tie break :D Costagrande was receiving tons of balls , she probably score lots of points but her efficient won't be high. unfortunatly poor performance by Kasia Skowronska it's bit worring cus Kasia started off season really really well but in last couple of matches she's been disappointing however as long as Pesaro is winning i won't complain that much xD and i gotta say Kasia and Picci seems to have kinda rivality between each other :D sparks were flying :lol:

overall awsome match to watch everything what i love about volleyball was there xD

edit :S kowronska best % among wing spikers 49 8o stats :lol:

Yeah Skowronska started really bad but then she got better... Costagrande always seems to be the player who got most of the sets but today I think Ferretti set more to Usic because it was Lo Bianco who was blocking her.

• Congratulations!! Fba and Yellow Angels .A clear win...

The match amongst Pesaro-Bergamo was breathtaking.I got great pleasure from watching it.Though Bergamo struggled vey well as a team.İn my opinion they have good spikers such as Picci,Ortolani,DelCore ,but they dont have any "clear" spikers.Picci starts fast then declines fast.Ortolani could be partly a clear spiker for Bergamo.Pesaro have Kasia as "clear" spiker though she was not that good at the begginning of the match.Both setters were great.

• Unfortunatly once of this two teams have to go out of the CL... :down:

I think that yesterday we saw the real final of this CL... Pesaro and Bergamo are 2 great team

I want to see Costagrande in italian NT :super: what a player!!!