Champion's League 2009/2010

• Look I don't know why all this comments against cannes... i am sure you are still mad to loose the organisation for them, but it's the game
    ;-)
    I repeat myself, I really hope not to see your team wining the competition, even if your team may be one of the strongest this year. Now let see who is the best... and the one who will win the titled will deserve it.

CEV could not give more tickets for fenerbahce's fans because in cannes the sport hall only have like 5000 seats. So maybe you will be 300... or maybe more... but outside the hall then ;-)

and to finish : "We just trust our team and fans. This is not we dont respect other teams." to respect other team avoid saying that they look so poor, weak and all those things. play against them, win clearly 3/0 and after you can say all thoose things.

There is no unbeatable team in the world, everybody could loose a game, then if this would happen in F4, we'll loose, thats all, but that doesn't change the fact that FBA is the strongest team in Europe right now, even bet sites thinks that way too:) but like i said we're not a miracle or something.
    and again like my friend said before, hope the best team wins, and its gonna be us:))

• Hi all;
    I ve wrotten that some users and teams r poor. Becz the user, who is banned now, had written unpleasant things. Also one user said "kick ass". And Cannes' application was not so polite. CEV's rules r so clear and it' s been announced before. So trying to change opponent not Fenerbahce's chooise.
    Also although Fenerbahçe has lost just two set, saying Fenerbahce's defense s not enough, it s just prejudices.
    At last, we ve not say anything disrespectful to Cannes or about funs, u use some unkind words. We love volleyball and we enjoy. Try to enjoy.
    Best Wishes From Turkey!

• Fba is weak in defence??? are u serious?? i think u dont know which team u are mentioning....dear cannes supporter.... Fba has lost only two sets till getting to F4...think it over...coming to receiving: Libero Nihan could make some receiving mistakes but Osmo is a "firm" receiver..the state of Bergamo's having better receivers cant underrate Fba's receivers.
    u know ,at last year final ,bergamo could have lost to Dinamo,Dinamo was about to win by 3-1 but made so silly mistakes this cost them a final and i think u will acknowledge me to be right that Fba is a better team than last year's Dinamo.

note:my comments on bartek's talking nonsense has been deleted in a way.i hope he has read what i wrote

Look, fenerbahce is really good in attack and bloking, but in receiving and specialy in defence they are not as good as other teams in this competition. Against a team like foppa defense could cause trouble to your team. Bergamo won against pesaro thanks to their defense.

• Although I am a fan of Fenerbahce, I must say it is too difficult to win against Cannes or Bergamo than Novarro. Bergamo and Cannes are really two excellent teams like Fenerbahce. But Fenerbahce has never played against a really tuff team either in Championsleauge or in national league. Fenerbahce can win against Cannes and Bergamo on the 3rd and 4th of april if they never make silly mistakes and if all players are in the best days of their volleyball carrer's. Fenerbahce fans do not get angry on me. Because i really have watched all matches of Cannes and Bergamo in championsleauge.

• To tell the truth I think Bergamo is the best team in Europe now! Thay are just amazing.Fenerbahche has strong players and they are a very good team. But I have never watched such wonderful match in their performance which I saw in Bergamo. But it does not mean that Bergamo will win Fenerbahce.
    But anyway if Bergamo wins I think it will be right!Not surprise!

• people keep insulting us here, cliam that we are having doping, we play boring and bad volleyball etc

no one is insulting you or your team. it's international forum as far as i know ,and everybody has their thoughts about teams this case Fenerbache. and no one sais ur teams play bad volleyball-it's just not entertaining as other teams in f4 specially Cannes and Bergamo.

don't get me wrong i do think Fenerbache is the best team in the Europe right now, they have great rooster , i just don't want them to win and i state why in my previous post.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I don't agree with the rules of CEV.It does not matter if 2 teams from the same country go to the final four.There are some rules and the better one must win.Bergamo must play against Fenerbahce and Cannes against Novara because these are the rules.And i don't care if i will see in the final two Italians teams.That means that are the best and i would like to watch a final between the best teams.

Secondly I think this moment Bergamo is the most ready team.And i think that Lo Bianco and Kirillova play in another level an can change everything.I would like to see a big surprise from Novara.I think the players are suitable to do that.Fenerbahce played amazing matches until now but i am not sure for the reaction against more difficult teams.At the moment Osmocrovic is the best outside hitter in Europe and Gamova can destroy every team.But in case of an injury everything changes.I think the other teams have more reserves.

I just want to say to the fans of Fenerbahce that everybody must respect the rules of the final 4.If the organizers announced that every team must take 300 tickets,that does not mean that Europe does not like Fenerbahce or Turkey.And Bergamo last year won the final4.What does that mean?That Bergamo's fans must take more tickets?For the final4 of the men the Polish people bought almost all of the tickets.What does that mean?That Polish people doesn't like the other Europeans?Come on guys don't be ridiculous...

I just want to say good luck to every team but i would like to see in the first place Cannes because of my favourite Ravva :mirror:

Peace guys :drink:

• Does anybody know that if RC Cannes take a tour and play friendly matches with some teams from Turkey or Italy?

• I agree with u on this subject. I prefer the best ones at the final. But if VakifbankGSTT was in F4 instead of Novara, Fenerbahce Acıbadem and VakifbankGSTT d play. I mean the rules r so clear. And they r not new. So after this, trying to change somethings not polite. I wanna replay i dont like this rules but if there ll be a change, it must ve done beginning of new year, not before F4.

I don't agree with the rules of CEV.It does not matter if 2 teams from the same country go to the final four.There are some rules and the better one must win.Bergamo must play against Fenerbahce and Cannes against Novara because these are the rules.And i don't care if i will see in the final two Italians teams.That means that are the best and i would like to watch a final between the best teams.

SHABOVTA, ur opinions not surprize for me, but i recpect them.

• I agree with u on this subject. I prefer the best ones at the final. But if VakifbankGSTT was in F4 instead of Novara, Fenerbahce Acıbadem and VakifbankGSTT d play. I mean the rules r so clear. And they r not new. So after this, trying to change somethings not polite. I wanna replay i dont like this rules but if there ll be a change, it must ve done beginning of new year, not before F4.

I didn't try to change the rules.I only said my opinion and i can understand the thinking of Cannes.Every team would like to play in the final.For sure every team now would like to play against Novara.The programm changed because of the presence of 2 Italian teams.But now it's not fair to change the idiot rules of CEV i agree with you.

By the way if you are sure that your team is the best,why all these reactions?Don't be afraid to play against everyone opponent...

• I didn't try to change the rules.I only said my opinion and i can understand the thinking of Cannes.Every team would like to play in the final.For sure every team now would like to play against Novara.The programm changed because of the presence of 2 Italian teams.But now it's not fair to change the idiot rules of CEV i agree with you.

By the way if you are sure that your team is the best,why all these reactions?Don't be afraid to play against everyone opponent...

i think that he didn't say that for u he said it for cannes.

• I didn't try to change the rules.I only said my opinion and i can understand the thinking of Cannes.Every team would like to play in the final.For sure every team now would like to play against Novara.The programm changed because of the presence of 2 Italian teams.But now it's not fair to change the idiot rules of CEV i agree with you.

i just cant understand that understanding part:) rules are written, it is clear what would happen if both teams from the same country qualifies to F4, then how come you think thats understandable? Their wishes of course understandable,we wanna play with Novara too, or moreover Galati would be better:D but beyond that they've made an application, they've made an action, this is the story, We or any Italian teams are not applying anywhere, I'm sure Novara would prefer to play with Cannes too,
    and about the reaction part of us, mostly in Turkey we just laughed about that Cannes thing:) like Europe said before thats just not polite, but we dont care whom we'll play against

• To tell the truth I think Bergamo is the best team in Europe now! Thay are just amazing.Fenerbahche has strong players and they are a very good team. But I have never watched such wonderful match in their performance which I saw in Bergamo. But it does not mean that Bergamo will win Fenerbahce.
    But anyway if Bergamo wins I think it will be right!Not surprise!

??? Bergamo better than Fenerbahce?? I think Bergamo will be champion ıt will be surprise..They lost Cannes 25-7..They played bad..Last 2 match they played good...FBA has starng attackers, their deffence's just amazing and everybody still say Bergamo is better..Bergamo can be champion but if they will be champion it will be surprise for me...

And why everybody don't want to see Fenerbahce in the 1st position..Why? It hasn't any reason..

Go Fener :drink: And take the cup to Turkey!!!

• [/quote]And why everybody don't want to see Fenerbahce in the 1st position..Why? It hasn't any reason..[/quote]

I think not because of the team.Maybe because of its fans???

Jesus Christ...

• And why everybody don't want to see Fenerbahce in the 1st position..Why? It hasn't any reason..

I think not because of the team.Maybe because of its fans???

Jesus Christ...

:D :D :D First I am not Fenerbahce fan :white: ..I am Galatasaray fan :super: ..But I want to see one of the Turkish club in the 1st position.And what is your problem with FBA fans?Did they do anything to you? I think not..And your opinion(Maybe because of its fans??? :white: :obey: ) is opposed to volleyball ...You are not volleyball fan..If you could be volleyball fan you want to see the best in 1st position.. :whistle: :wavy:

• You asked something and i said my opinion.I asked if this reaction is because of the fans and their behaviour inside this forum?

You have not the right to say that i am not a volleyball fan just because i don't agree with you(and i think i am not the only one in this forum).Don't be ridiculous.I like very much Fenerbahce and its girls but i don't like the fanatic and facistic opinions.

• You asked something and i said my opinion.I asked if this reaction is because of the fans and their behaviour inside this forum?

You have not the right to say that i am not a volleyball fan just because i don't agree with you(and i think i am not the only one in this forum).Don't be ridiculous.I like very much Fenerbahce and its girls but i don't like the fanatic and facistic opinions.

By then you can specify..Facistic?There were some facistic opininons to Turkish people...Why didn't say anything when 'somebody' said us these terrible words....Please be objective.. :wavy: And FBA fans only celebrated their victories..I think that is very normal...

• And why everybody don't want to see Fenerbahce in the 1st position..Why? It hasn't any reason..

Probably because of such messages. I find "my team is best" kind of messages a bit provocative. If it's the best one, the team will prove it by winning the cup. This goes for all teams not only for Fenerbahce Acibadem. There is really no need to keep repeating the same messages over and over again. Cannes-Fenerbahce game will be very interesting. For the last two years Cannes is playing a very enjoying game. I am not sure if Novara can make surprise. But it's a truth that they surprised Vakifbank girls twice. :lol: The team Logan plays for alyways qualifies for the F4: Tenerife,Moscow and now Novara.

• ??? Bergamo better than Fenerbahce?? I think Bergamo will be champion ıt will be surprise..They lost Cannes 25-7..They played bad..Last 2 match they played good...FBA has starng attackers, their deffence's just amazing and everybody still say Bergamo is better..Bergamo can be champion but if they will be champion it will be surprise for me...

And why everybody don't want to see Fenerbahce in the 1st position..Why? It hasn't any reason..

Really? Last year Bergamo wasn't playing well too and they qualified against Pesaro at the golden set...and everybody knows how the story ended ;)

I think that Bergamo has the experience and the strength to win in Europe...also because a lot depends on the level of each championship...in fact Cannes came to Italy to play games against italian teams in order to get used to an high level... Pesaro is a very strong team, they win everything in Italy but when it's time to show strenght in crucial moments as champions league they failed...Maybe fener will win, everything is possible, but i wouldn't be so sure if i was you...big names don't make good game ;)