Champion's League 2009/2010

• Godina vs Gamova is going to be very interesting.

I like the matches where teammates in the same position of the same NT battle against each other in different clubs. Especially in important matches such as finals. As happened in the last seasons Aguero vs Francia, Gioli vs Barazza, Berg vs Ah Mow Santos etc.

I'm still waiting for Djerisilo vs Spasojevic

• Where will be play this season Elena Godina?

In Dinamo Moscow

Dinamo vs Fenerbahce, Godina vs Gamova

• Dinamo vs Fenerbahce

im really looking forward to this match... gamova x goncharova...my two favourite players , i dont know which team i will root for ?(

Pool A: Cannes, Bergamo, Belgorod, Rijeka
    Pool B: Pesaro, Mulhouse, Dabrowa, Vakifbank
    Pool C: Dinamo, Fenerbahce, Bielsko-Biala, Prostejov
    Pool D: Novara, Zarechie, Muszyna, Galati

I think a top team in Group A round will increase Bergamo and Cannes.

B group seems to be the favorite in the Pesaro. 2nd chance to give the Vakifbank's

In group C, and Fenerbahce Dinamo Acibadem tour will jump. But the entire first row and hopefully Fenerbahce advantage. :thumbsup:

D group completes the first in the Novara. I do not recognize the other teams for 2nd can not leave comments.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think a top team in Group A round will increase Bergamo and Cannes.

i would include belgorod

D group completes the first in the Novara. I do not recognize the other teams for 2nd can not leave comments.

i think there´s a great chance zarechie will advance to play-offs ...they have kosheleva, walewska, paula pequeno..certainly a good team

• i would include belgorod

i think there´s a great chance zarechie will advance to play-offs ...they have kosheleva, walewska, paula pequeno..certainly a good team

In my opinion, Muszynianka have better players than Zariecze, and should be in 2nd place.

• I'm glad Muszyna is playing against Novara, because I love the Novara team and it will be great to have them in our country. Should be a great match!!

I can't wait for the new season!!!

• im really looking forward to this match... gamova x goncharova...my two favourite players , i dont know which team i will root for ?(

so do i :) gamova x goncharova and godina
    go gamova go :)

• RC CANNES announced a special guest for the first home match of the 2009/2010 CEV Indesit Champions League slated for next December 8 against ZOK RIJEKA of Croatia. Olympic champion Alain Bernard, who swam to the gold medal at the last Beijing Olympics over the “queen” distance (100 freestyle), will be tossing the first rally for the local heroines.

• Fenerbahçe Acıbadem-Prostejov will live on TRT 2..You can watch TRT on the net http://www.trt.net.tr/Canli/canli.aspx?kanal=TV2&slv=0 ... And the other cup's match will live on D-Spor but you cannot watch it on the net.. :down:

17.00 D-Spor Eczacıbaşı Zentiva - PND WC Weert (NED) (Cev Cup)
    19.30 D-Spor Maccabi Tel Aviv (ISR) - Ziraat Bankası (Challenge Cup) (Men)

17.30 TRT 2 İst. B.Şehir Bld - Paris Volley (FRA) (ECL) (Men)
    18.00 D-Spor Galatasaray - Igtisadchi Bakü (AZE) (Challenge Cup)

19.30 TRT 2 Fenerbahçe Acıbadem - VK Prostejov (CZE) (ECL)

Vakıfbank's match will be tape publish.. :S

• 1 st December 2009, Polsat Sport

15:55 METAL GALATI - BANK BPS MUSZYNIANKA FAKRO MUSZYNA (live)
    20:25 BKS ALUPROF Bielsko-Biała - DINAMO MOSKWA (live)

3 rd December 2009, Polsat Sport

20:25 SCAVOLINI PESARO - MKS DĄBROWA GÓRNICZA (live)

3 rd December 2009, Polsat Sport Extra

16:55 Zarechie Odintsovo - Asystel Novara (live)

• Prostejov has very good players.But for the only thing i am sure is that this team has a great setter.In my opininion Sonja Novakova is between the best 3 setters in Europe.She usually plays beach volleyball and maybe of that is not very famous like other setters.The pool C including Dinamo Moscow,Fenerbahce,Bielsko Biala and Prostejov is the most difficult.In my opinion B and D are the most weak and i think noone of these teams can pass in the final four...

• Dinamo Moscow doesn't give chance to Fenerbahçe Acıbadem:
    Dinamo Moscow did a meeting in Moscow for the indesit champions league
    Zinichev opened the meeting and summarized that their target is to play final four
    The team is sure that they are going to be unbeaten after the group stage.
    Goncharova said : 'we aren't doing any special preparation for a team. if we think fenerbahçe acıbadem we can say that we know that gamova is a good player.'
    Simona Gioli said: 'Gamova knows us so good but either we know her bad and good points. Fenerbahçe has many important players because of this i think that we will have an unrelenting competitive'
    i think that in moscow they can win us but in istanbul we are going to win ...

• On which channel is match of Vakifbank?

• it will be tape publish..at 1.15 :S (12.03.2009)

I suppose 12.03.2010? ^^

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D