Champion's League 2009/2010

• Wohooooooooooooo :cup: I was almost dead OMG What a match :mad: Tie Break 23:21 for Fenerbahce :obey: Now waiting for tomorrow GO for win girls :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• eh i would never excpect that Ravva will let Cannes down in crucial moments but unfortunatly she did. she was blocked twice ine the end of the tie break(what a thriller ;|) Cannes had match point on their side sadly Osmokrovic blocked Ravva ;/

from 14-14 everybody in the world knew that Fenerbache's setter will pass all balls to Gamowa and despite that no one could block her ;/

Cannes put amazing fight and it's not such a poor team like some of members of this forum thought :super:
    good luck Cannes in bronze medal match but im afraid that their mentality can be in pretty bad condition after this one :white:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• i think the fith set was the best ever. but diricx was a bit nervous, she did some mistakes. and cannes was really superb, but i think salinas is a better setter choice for cannes

• woowww what a match in fifth set i was going to have a heart attack ravva played superb i think but not in the 5th set she blocked twice (one from nati at match point and other from eda) and hit one out tahnk u ravvaaa and thank u yellow angels. and go novara :D :D :cup:

• Poor Cannes :( They played well ,beautifully fought, had 5 match balls and lost :sos: But last set was amazing, so many emotion!

• It was an amazing match.Amazing fifth set.Congratulations Fba!.I have a great respect for Cannes.They also played very well.Gamova-Chentoni played Greatly.Fba could have played better.They couldnt benefit from some weak points of Cannes.And they shouldnt have allowed Chentoni to score so many points.Anyway.Fba is in the Final.
    for a moment I thought i was dying of the stress of the match.It was a great match.
    Go Fba!

• İ dont know how Vgstt lost to this Novara.they are a huge diappointment against Bergamo.They're making so silly mistakes.i wish another team were in the semifinals instead of Novara. Such as Vgstt,Dinamo,Zarechie. As i said before Kozuch is not a leading player against solid teams.Krilova could be a superb setter but she had better give up playing voleyball Because she is very aged to bear the load of the matches of this kind.

• Guys can anybody tell me the results between Fenerbahce and Cannes? Here no one of the sports channels show the mathces and the online channels are not available here.
    What going between Novara and Bergamo???

Wish i could watch it someway

• Thank you Bartek for the quick post. :)

• Woww. It was incredible match between FBA-Cannes! I was almost dying in last set. Gamova was unbelievable. And, Dirickx was pretty bad. Why did Jan change her? Naz could be pretty better than Dirickx. I hope, Naz will play tomorrow.

Anyway, we are in final. Well done yellow angels and I love this team!

• I'm really sorry for Cannes they played a great match... Centoni is just amazing :super: (Hope that Barbolini see her today)

No problems for Bergamo against a Novara whit no motivations... great match of Lo Bianco, the difference between her and the others setters in this final four is too much... :thumbsup: especially Dirickx, she is too bad :down: .

Also Bosetti and the MB of Bergamo played very well... not the same fot Piccinini e Del Core they must do better

Tomorrow we will see a great final between 2 amazing teams... I can't waith for it... 8)

• Congratulations to Cannes, they recovered very well from yesterday's disappointment and played a wonderful match today. Especially Marchenko, Polechtchouk and Antonijevic performed really well today. If Marchenko always plays the way she did in this tournament she will be a big player in the future :thumbup:

I think the only thing Novara can look forward to now is the end of this season :S

• Cannes got it easily.I agree that Marcehko played very well.How old is she?.Btw Antonijevic together with middle players Ravva and Polechtchouk were very harmonious.Chentoni had played her life's match against Fba and in this match she was not as effective as yesterday.Novara have very good players butsome of them are not the right players for the right position.They have suffered from not having real receivers.

Flier played very well.Kozuch was bad.Approaching to the end of the match, Krillova passed the ball to Flier, it was an amazing pass.I have never seen such a great pass.Thats why she is Krillova.But Krillova must finish his active volleyball life though.

• I am glad that Yaneva played much better in attack than Yesterday to add to her vital defense and reception role. I was nervous in the semi-final match, watching her spikes being caught time and time again by defense and block. The ability to play against the block is key for good attack these days

• Cannes lost yesterday because of Yaneva.The Bulgarian helped a lot in reception(she took 46 balls) but could not help in attack at all.Only 10%(2/21 attacks ?( )...I don't think she will stay next year in this club because she made a very bad season...

Very good game for Centoni and Marchenko.What can i say for Ravva?She is the best European MB for too many years.

From FBA i liked very much Tokatlioglou.She played like a really outside hitter...But if Dirikx play tonight like yesterday FBA will loose for sure.I would like to see Aydemir...

Bergamo i think is the big favourite.

• Her season in CHL is not very good, poor in attack, but you underestimate her efforts in defense, which are vital. In France her season is not that bad. Do not forget, that she gets only high setting against well ordered block, instead of using her for counterattack, which is tactical mistake - she i snot used in the best way.

She was good today in attack, but she needs to work in block out techniques