Champion's League 2009/2010

• Congrats to Fenerbahce Acibadem. You did amazing job girls. Day by day it will be better and better.
    No words to say about Osmokrovic. :obey: :obey: Great leader, great enthusiasm, great player.

• i agree with u. Nati was amazing today. And Piccinini? I dont knoy, may be Ortolani or someone else but i dont know y she was MVP. But sometimes it happens. 4 ex. Filer was not so good on final match but she was MVP. Anyway Congs. everyone.

Natasa Osmokrovic should have been MVP, what Piccinini did exceptional that she won MVP award she also didn't play some part of the game, Osmokrovic carried the whole team did everything attack defence receiving there is no rule that champion team's player should be MVP. Maybe I'm sorry that Fenerbahçe couldn't win but I was most sorry when Osmokrovic cried :(

• I think Ekaterina Gamova, if she want win Champion's League, should play next season in Bergamo. Lost last year in Final, lost now. I am interesting, if Olimp of FenerbahceAcibadem will keep all players next season.

Bergamo doesn't need Gamova.They have Ortolani. And incredibly this is the 5th CL final that Gamova lost!!!!! 4 times to Bergamo!

• I'm a Piccinini's fan, but today I agree with who said that Osmokrovic deserved the MVP award. She played very well, without her, I think that Bergamo win 3-0.
    Compliment to Fenerbahce anyway.
    The defence made the difference.
    In the last 14th Champions League, Bergamo win 7 times! :thumbsup: :cup:

• Bartek, am i wrong or u reaaly know bad word's meanings :lol:
    In this forum everyone writes about just volleyball except u. I hope, one day u ll write only about volleybal. If u want this u may manage this, be sure :dance6:

• Happiness comes from your inside. Try to be haapy :dance6:
    This weekend was so beautiful for volleybol. I m happy although Fenerbahce Acıbadem s second. FBA s a new team. I congs Bergamo again. Merlo was amazing, She may be an ELF :obey:
    Ravva s 35 years old but still so beautiful and still she s a good player.
    Novara has so many stars but doesnt play good. Try to write abouts these :thumbup:

• Merlo made the difference in defence. She saved a few critical offense of Gamova, and that cracked the resistance of fenerbahce especially in the final set. What makes Bergamo, a great volleyball team, is their defence, and so Merlo :)

• Funny User! :lol:
    U need to work hard :offtopic:

• Thank u Fenrbahçe Acıbadem for everythings :S Osmokrovic, you're great!! Nati played better than Picci!! Merlo is amazing...But I'm sad. I want cry .we will be champion in next season!

• You may think about this words when You have one months ban in this forum.

oohh my, you dont have an idea how demolishing that is too me:)) that would crush me, and my world will upside down:) and anyway in case that would happen last reminding, still that will not change your intelligence level:)

• If Fenerbahce would have a chance to play in Serie A, the players could play much more different especially in the crucial moments today. Only Osmokrovic who experienced this level many times before had the required resistance to win this game but one player wasnt enough of course. Whatever, it's the reality. Serie A is bigger than Turkish League or any other in Europe. So it's the most important advantage of Italian teams and they use it very efficently against foreign teams in all competitions, either club or national. Anyway well done both teams and as for us, maybe next year.

• Bartek, u r ignored. Dont try to provocation other users with sending pravite messages. U need to work hard! :lol: :dance6:

• Bartek still i didnt see a comment about final match from you :down: Hope you will stop criticize people and start talk about volleyball again ...

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bartek still i didnt see a comment about final match from you :down: Hope you will stop criticize people and start talk about volleyball again ...

My comment for Final Match - Panta Rei or post 630.