Champion's League 2009/2010

• Cannes - Belgorod 21, 17, 20. Cannes have Ravva, Centoni, Fiorin, Yaneva ... Belgorod only Spasojevic and Yagodina- but on last 2 matches she didn't play in RL.

• Metal Galati wins Fakro Muszyna 3-1 (20-25 , 25-19 , 25-22 , 25-16)

I only saw last set, when metal played very good. Jelena ALAJBEG, Olga TOCKO, and SADUREK were the best.

Both teams played bad volleyball, but Muszynianka was pathetic. This team didn't play how Polish champion should. I don't know, what is happening to this team at the beginning of the european season every single year ( one year ago Muszynianka lost its first match against...Metal Galati :pinch: )
    This time Polish player (Sadurek) beat Polish team :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Metal Galati wins Fakro Muszyna 3-1 (20-25 , 25-19 , 25-22 , 25-16)

I only saw last set, when metal played very good. Jelena ALAJBEG, Olga TOCKO, and SADUREK were the best.

Gomez played well to. Both team make many mistakes , especially in reception, but after- Milena better set and Galati had stronger wingers.

• the end of the second set of bielsko biala x goncharova was very exciting hehehe

• even with the great makhno, safronova and kuzyakhina , dinamo cant receive nor dig well...i quit, good luck losev

• Indeed, where are the stats in cev.lu? :what:

• dinamo won the game but they played so bad .. if they will continue to play like this they can't win fba ....

• Dinamo was awfull at recieving, very bad game for them

• dinamo won the game but they played so bad .. if they will continue to play like this they can't win fba ....

i don't think Dynamo played "so bad" they were pushed to the limits by BIelsko and it was high level match.

first of all i dunno why this match last 5 sets
    second of all i dunno how come Dynamo won it
    and lastly it's really astonishing that referee are against the host, come on even my granny would see the block in the end of 2nd set :mad: such a stupid mistakes annoys me as hell it's not 5-5 it was 27-26 and there was a clear block touch after Baranska's spike :mad:

eeehh anyway it was awsome match by BIelsko all the wing spikers were great and SKorupa played fantastic match(although she is not fully recovered u could notice that she block only with right hand)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• i don't think Dynamo played "so bad" they were pushed to the limits by BIelsko and it was high level match.

and lastly it's really astonishing that referee are against the host, come on even my granny would see the block in the end of 2nd set :mad: such a stupid mistakes annoys me as hell it's not 5-5 it was 27-26 and there was a clear block touch after Baranska's spike :mad:

eeehh anyway it was awsome match by BIelsko all the wing spikers were great and SKorupa played fantastic match(although she is not fully recovered u could notice that she block only with right hand)

i think that bielsko did stupid mistakes they could win 3-0 but they lost 3-2 :(

• Goncharova...what a baby face...Makhno the same. Dinamo has some beautifull faces :mirror: :mirror: :mirror:

It was a tough game.In generall i think Bielsko's girls played a good game.Dinamo has enough players to help in difficult moments...That's why they won the game.I think Safronova is the key of the russian victory.

The pool C is the most difficult.I am happy that we will see too many tough games this winter in women and men.Grazie Laola.:set:

• i don't think Dynamo played "so bad" they were pushed to the limits by BIelsko and it was high level match.

Yes, I agree with everything you have written above. I was angry, that BKS didn't manage to win that one. It was very possible. Too bad...
    Skorupa was great (as well as Barańska) indeed. I'd better not comment referees work :roll:
    Although BKS lost it, showe volleyball from another (better) world, if we compare it with Muszynianka's play against Metal. I regret team from Bielsko-Biała didn't wi the game, cause the group they have to play is very difficult. This victory could have been important...

The most important 3:

• Baranska would be perfect choice for the most teams in Turkish League where many awfull hitters just stand on the pitch with playing nothing else except making money. I wonder how much Baranska gets paid in Bielsko. She is one of the most underrated players I have ever seen I guess.

• I wonder how much Baranska gets paid in Bielsko.

In the beginning of the year she used to get paid ca. 30 000 zł (about 7500 euro) per month. Maybe now her salary is higher. I'm not sure...

The most important 3:

• i love Polish Fans, i love Baranska... :obey:

• you can see the stats on the ´´game info´´ section...just click on the ´´more´´ link, than on ´´data volley stats.´´