Champion's League 2009/2010

• Congratulations to Fenerbahce Acibadem and VGS. Fenerbahce deserves on e of the best places in this tournament. VGS played good,I would say that Scavolini and Costagrande played the worst macth ever. I have nevern seen such a weak team of Scavolini.I liked theam,but now no!

• I'm curious if Novarra is playing with Kozoch as OH only because of the fever of Tom or that they will play with Kozuch and Flier together in one team more often

I think right now, Novara would ideally want 2 of the 3 (Kozuch, Barcellini, Flier) on the floor at the same time and only 1 of those 2 as part of the serve receive.
    If Novara can develop Barcellini and Kozuch (training as OH right now) into improved passers, that will definitely serve them well in the long run.

• Heard (rumor) that Tom was sick and Kozuch/Barcellini needed the playing time so Pedulla went with them. Paggi was in uniform although Rosso played very well in her stead. Will post if I hear anything else.

Matthias, I know you're a Kiri fan :D Have you heard about Novara bringing in Dutch NT setter Kim Staelens?

Yes I've read about it and I find it a bit strange. Don't get me wrong, Kim is a good player too, but I think as long as Kirillova stays healthy she wouldn't play much :S

• [/quote]Yes I've read about it and I find it a bit strange. Don't get me wrong, Kim is a good player too, but I think as long as Kirillova stays healthy she wouldn't play much :S[/quote]

I agree with u.Kirillova will be ready during the important matches...

• It was veryy good match..I think this match is the best game for VBGSTT :D They are very good at blocking. :D Neslii She is amazing and NIKOLIC she is really good at attacking :D 3rd, 4th and 5ft sets are real VGSTT :D We beat Russian and Italian teams :D It is very good week :D :D :D

• nikolic became unstoppable from the third set on...really enjoyed her spikes.. it was good to watch skowronska and costagrande getting blocked by maculewicz and poljak over and over :lol:

• Tom had fever (read it in the report on the Novara website) and about Staelens, you can read the article on volleyball.it

I'm curious if Novarra is playing with Kozoch as OH only because of the fever of Tom or that they will play with Kozuch and Flier together in one team more often

Although Novara won 3-0, their reception was below average in this match. Their best passers were their libero (Zardo) and an MB (Rosso) at 38% excellent. Barcellini (33%) and Koxuch at 25%. Team passed only 34% excellent. No disrespect to Galati but if Novara had played a top level team, they would lose with this passing lineup.

Novara plays Perugia Sunday in the Italian League. Does anyone know if Tom will be available?

• Novara plays Perugia Sunday in the Italian League. Does anyone know if Tom will be available?

As of last night, Novara announced that Tom is still sick and will probably miss the trip to Perugia. It seems a few of the players have caught the bug. Vally Rosso also now has a fever.

• dinamo and pesaro are comedown for me,fenerbahce quite good i'm sure they'll play final four,novaro also good kozuch and logan plays like real stars,cannes and bergamo It will certainly be a great match this week,favorite is cannes

• prostejov-dinamo?(Laola WTF???)

• :lol: :lol:
    Metal Galati-Zarieche Odincovo 3-2 :woohoo: big congratulation :dance6: Milena :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.