Challenge Cup 2009/2010

• StarNight, Canter, you are joking, right? Kożuch is not a team leader ?! In European Championships she was the best scorer, played much better than Neslihan or Gamova. Moreover you wrote that she is lucky because she plays with star setter Krilova. In my opinion she has bad luck, because she plays with Kiriłłova.You are watching Serie A? Kiriłłova has a horrible season, she is one of the worst setter in whole league.

• StarNight, Canter, you are joking, right? Kożuch is not a team leader ?! In European Championships she was the best scorer, played much better than Neslihan or Gamova. Moreover you wrote that she is lucky because she plays with star setter Krilova. In my opinion she has bad luck, because she plays with Kiriłłova.You are watching Serie A? Kiriłłova has a horrible season, she is one of the worst setter in whole league.

i agree with you Kozuch is a team leader like Gamova or Neslihan ...

• Sorry guys, i wont be able to agree with u on Kozuch again.She isnt a complete leader.( she is likely to be, but not now)

About Krillova, yes you are right, generally, Krillova hasnt played very well till the Playoffs.She was great at the Playoffs and was the biggest factor together with Logan for Novara's beating Vgstt.(Surely, Kozuch played good at that match)

This is my idea.I didnt tell Kozuch cant score points and she plays awful.She is a talented player but dont think she isnt a team leader.Explain me how Novara reach to F4? With Kirillova's horrible play?Kirillova is much better than many setters in Serie A.She is a bit old :lol: but still good for Novara.Novara has a chance to reach final with Kirillova like last year.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think it is Kirillova`s last season and the worst season. Kirillova is enough for even Champions eague but not for Italian A serie. Because to play there against those team is much harder than in CHL. I woul prefer to finish than to make a bad name at the end. it would be nice if they thought about her like legendary setter.

• This is my idea.I didnt tell Kozuch cant score points and she plays awful.She is a talented player but dont think she isnt a team leader.Explain me how Novara reach to F4? With Kirillova's horrible play?Kirillova is much better than many setters in Serie A.She is a bit old :lol: but still good for Novara.Novara has a chance to reach final with Kirillova like last year.

Novara is in final four, because except Vakifbank, they had weak rival. Moreover Novara have very strong wingers. Even they get inaccurate ball, they manage reach point.