You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Stusi

Intermediate

• "Stusi" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT, Farmutil Piła, Scavolini Pesaro

Favourite Players: Milena Sadurek, Milena Rosner, Edyta Kucharska, Martina Guiggi, Francesca Feretti,Franscesca Marcon, Manon Flier, Debby Stam, Neslihan Darnel, Małgorzta Kożuch, Maren Brinker

Monday, March 29th 2010, 1:18pm

StarNight, Canter, you are joking, right? Kożuch is not a team leader ?! In European Championships she was the best scorer, played much better than Neslihan or Gamova. Moreover you wrote that she is lucky because she plays with star setter Krilova. In my opinion she has bad luck, because she plays with Kiriłłova.You are watching Serie A? Kiriłłova has a horrible season, she is one of the worst setter in whole league.

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: Oksana PARKHOMENKO!

Monday, March 29th 2010, 8:25pm

Stusi,I am totally agree wuth you!
Kozuch is the real leader both in her NT and in Novara!

sandro

Intermediate

• "sandro" is male

Favourite Team: TURKEY, FENERBAHÇE

Favourite Players: NESLİHAN DARNEL, MARİ, SEDA TOKATLIOĞLU, KİM

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 9:12pm

StarNight, Canter, you are joking, right? Kożuch is not a team leader ?! In European Championships she was the best scorer, played much better than Neslihan or Gamova. Moreover you wrote that she is lucky because she plays with star setter Krilova. In my opinion she has bad luck, because she plays with Kiriłłova.You are watching Serie A? Kiriłłova has a horrible season, she is one of the worst setter in whole league.
i agree with you Kozuch is a team leader like Gamova or Neslihan ...
Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011 :cup:

• "Canter" is male

Favourite Players: Nesli,Neri,Gözde,Kübra,Fürst

Tuesday, March 30th 2010, 9:21pm

Sorry guys, i wont be able to agree with u on Kozuch again.She isnt a complete leader.( she is likely to be, but not now)

About Krillova, yes you are right, generally, Krillova hasnt played very well till the Playoffs.She was great at the Playoffs and was the biggest factor together with Logan for Novara's beating Vgstt.(Surely, Kozuch played good at that match)
meso mi ra se beno...

• "StarNight" is male

Favourite Team: Eczacıbaşı VitrA-Dinamo Krasnador-Atom Trefl Sopot-Turkey-China

Favourite Players: Neslihan,Neriman,Gozde, Y.K.Kim, Poljak,Naz, Harmotto,Hui,Havelkova, Mammadova,L. Bosetti,Buijs,Garay, Zhu Ting,Gabi,Thaisa, Zaryazhko,Giel,Rasic, De Kruijf, Dürr, Hildebrand

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 8:11am

This is my idea.I didnt tell Kozuch cant score points and she plays awful.She is a talented player but dont think she isnt a team leader.Explain me how Novara reach to F4? With Kirillova's horrible play?Kirillova is much better than many setters in Serie A.She is a bit old :lol: but still good for Novara.Novara has a chance to reach final with Kirillova like last year.
2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

SHABOVTA

Master

• "SHABOVTA" is male

Favourite Team: Azerbaijan NT

Favourite Players: Oksana PARKHOMENKO!

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 1:58pm

I think it is Kirillova`s last season and the worst season. Kirillova is enough for even Champions eague but not for Italian A serie. Because to play there against those team is much harder than in CHL. I woul prefer to finish than to make a bad name at the end. it would be nice if they thought about her like legendary setter.

Bartek

God Is Always First!

• "Bartek" is male

Favourite Team: Уралочка НТМК Екатеринбург

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 7:04pm

I think it is Kirillova`s last season and the worst season
But She lead her Team to Final Four :flower:
Prediction Game:

Gold Medals - 13

Silver Medals - 8

Bronze Medals - 7

Overall: 28

Details

Stusi

Intermediate

• "Stusi" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT, Farmutil Piła, Scavolini Pesaro

Favourite Players: Milena Sadurek, Milena Rosner, Edyta Kucharska, Martina Guiggi, Francesca Feretti,Franscesca Marcon, Manon Flier, Debby Stam, Neslihan Darnel, Małgorzta Kożuch, Maren Brinker

Wednesday, March 31st 2010, 10:49pm

This is my idea.I didnt tell Kozuch cant score points and she plays awful.She is a talented player but dont think she isnt a team leader.Explain me how Novara reach to F4? With Kirillova's horrible play?Kirillova is much better than many setters in Serie A.She is a bit old :lol: but still good for Novara.Novara has a chance to reach final with Kirillova like last year.

Novara is in final four, because except Vakifbank, they had weak rival. Moreover Novara have very strong wingers. Even they get inaccurate ball, they manage reach point.

Social bookmarks