CEV Cup 2009/2010

• PTPS Piła - Tomis Volei 2004 Constanca 0:3 (14:25, 15:25, 22:25) .
    Wooff... Bye, CEV Cup :wavy: :roll:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• 4th Final
    Rabita Baku (AZE) - Eczacibasi-Zentiva Istanbul (TUR)
    Yamamay Busto Arsizio (ITA) - Schweriner SC (GER)
    Volei 2004 Tomis Constanta (ROU) - Uralochka-NTMK Ekaterinburg (RUS)
    Dinamo Pancevo (SRB) - Crvena Zvezda Beograd (SRB)

• 4th Final
    Rabita Baku (AZE) - Eczacibasi-Zentiva Istanbul (TUR)
    Yamamay Busto Arsizio (ITA) - Schweriner SC (GER)
    Volei 2004 Tomis Constanta (ROU) - Uralochka-NTMK Ekaterinburg (RUS)
    Dinamo Pancevo (SRB) - Crvena Zvezda Beograd (SRB)

I think Eczacıbaşı, Yamamay, Uralochka and Beograd will be finalists..Go Eczacı!:super: :super: :drink:

• Rabita Baku 3 - 0 Eczacibasi-Zentiva Istanbul :aww:

(25-21,27-25,25-16)

congrats. Rabita :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• Rabita played well, they attacked with many different players.But reception was not so good, even in the second set the score was 23-17 , Maja came to servis and it lasted till 28-26.
    I hope they will show this game in Istanbul too :)

• Because Rabita was playing on one reception player. Tomasevic received all the serves. Bojana Doganjic the main receiver was injuried and Correia was not also receiving. But anyway Evelina Tsvetanova made them play even when reception was bad. I have to say,Tsvetanova is an amazing setter. And opposite about Ognjenovic. I think Maja plays good only in Serbian NT.

• Eczacı is in a bad shape, lately.They can recover in Istanbul and beat Rabita 3-0 and play golden set but i dont see that motivation,desire on Eczacı's side.Its enough for Rabita to win only one set then doors will open towards F4.This could also be a great motivation point for Rabita.Therefore i expect a tough game in Istanbul.
    Good luck for both teams,
    May the better one win!

• Eczacibasi is out of the final4... :what:

By the way CEV it sucks.No live score at all...

PS I heard today that Ognenovic is possible to come and play in Athens the next season because of her husband... :whistle:

• In the 1st and 3rd set Rabita played as Rabita. 'Star'ovic played really like a star in 1st set, she get 15 points out of 22 or 23 in the 1st set.
    But 2nd set was very bad for Rabita, I think they will not qualify. Well done girls, after that bad game, they can win!
    In this set everybody especially Tomosevic played very well, Popovic was very good during the match
    I hope Rabita will host F4

• ı am sad about eczacibasi but at the same time i am pretty happy about our azeri brothers success hope they will host f4 and win the cev cup but there are not any azerian player in rabita am i right?

• Thanks brother,thanks for your wishes. YEs there`s only one Azeri-Farida Rasulova. But anyway this is the name of Azeri volleyball. In the round before this we played with the team full of Azeri players-Azerrail BAku. But unfortunately we lost. No matter,who plays,the mainthey play for our Azerbaijan. INSHALLAH from the next season every team will have Azeri players more.

• Well so where now will be Final Four? Karpol said that Ekaterinburg didn't organise this tournament. First was Eczacibasi Istanbul but know? He thinks that in Baku will be Final Four.