The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I know,I also said that in Turchia and Azerbaijan there are much money than Italy now...stop...and it is the truth :lol:

• thank you so much ;)

:cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :woohoo: :dance4: :dance6:

Thank you very very veeery much!!!! :D :D :D
    We are the champions - my friend
    And we'll keep on fighting till the end
    We are the champions
    We are the champions
    No time for losers
    'Cause we are the champions of the world!!! :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

I love this team!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• pls stop folks this is just a game do not argue :)
    Scavolini pesaro is come to F4 with lots of italian players because italian volleyball is very high level at today, for the future; turkish volleyball will be grow up and we can see very high level turkish players like neslihan
    but not today, we need foreign players to get quality and i personally thanks to all foreign players in turkey :)
    (i know they are playing for earn money but deal is deal :) )

Scavolini pesaro is come to F4 with lots of italian players because italian volleyball is very high level at today, for the future; turkish volleyball will be grow up and we can see very high level turkish players like neslihan
    but not today, we need foreign players to get quality and i personally thanks to all foreign players in turkey :)

Totally agree :win:

• Thanks dear! hehehehehe, yeah I saw her saying no to them, but I didnt understanf very well..hehehehe. thanks for clarify! ;)

Congratulations by the way all VAkifbank fans, they really deserved this title, played liek a united team.

The girls again today played high level.

And I must say I know Nikolic, Poljak and Glinka are the bests...suberb! But I really wanted to talk also about the twin sisters....they played really well too. Gozde and Ozge were great! And they look funny! hehe The last ball was great! hehehehe I think they just won a fan in Brazil! ^^

• They sang that song together :thumbsup: They also sang I Gotta Feeling :thumbsup:

• @ Serdar
    Vakifbank the best Club in Europe?
    We will see today ;)

We saw today right, Bartek 8)

Vakifbank did not only show how modern volleyball is played but also their funs show how to support their team! I was in the hall it was so much fun, vakifbank's fun are real volleyball lover. They were so centilmen that they cheer even mamadova perform a good spike! On the other hand there was really horrible situation in the hall. At the FBA-Pesaro match, gozde came to tribune to watch the match and suddenly some FBA supporters stop cheering for their team and start to annoy Gozde, they barrack with their disgusting words, they named Gozde and Ozge as really really bad swear with all together :cursing: I am really shamed on behalf of them. Only guilt of Gozde was playing a great game to FBA :down: I don't want such kind of holigans in halls. On the other hand, Pesaro fans are also so cute :drink: they were having really fun.

And final game showed us again, what a crap is that making two turkish team in semi-final :mad: Vakif-Fba match must be Final match! And also Eczacibasi deserved to be there not Pesaro or Rabita!

For Rabita, it was kind of surprise to be in final, i really thought that they would be defeated by Prostejov, although they have really great experienced players they lack of a real receiver, so they couldn't use their MB also. There was 3 opposite in the same time in Rabita! And we have seen again, Mamadova is not a OH! For best server, i am really surprised and confused, I think sokolova has to take reward, she has 4 aces and 5 mistake whereas Mamadova has 4 aces and 5 errors :what: Moreover, sokolova use more serve than Mamadova. Maybe it is because they want to recompense her team's final :whistle:

For Pesaro, They did best what they can :whistle: without Hooker and injuried Flier, they can't do more. Except that, they are the hottest team in final four :rose: especially Usic sisters(younger one my new favourite :obey: ) and Flier. And all of them was so nice and kind people, i loved to watch them alived :dance6: I really want to see Flier in Turkish league next season

For Vakifbank, They showed us a real volleyball lesson. With a solid receiving and defense, how it is possible to make miracles. I had really fun while watching their rallies, especially Gozde and Gizem make crazy defense. And Poljak is a monster, she is doing everything for a MB, serving,block,attack, defence also setting :lol: and also really funny while warming up :lol: I hope all foreigners would stay, especially I am really afraid of Glinka's transfer to a Polish team (Trefl Sopot would probably transfer her)

For Fenerbahce, First and second set showed us how a team would change with different setters. Naz were more creative and ambitious! and make really difference at block and serving. He make Sokolova a star again, after her entering the game, Sokolova played more concentrated and didnot make any mistake in defence and receiving also. Maybe FBA with seda and Naz would win the previous match! :whistle: Ze would really have to think about it :mad:

• Congratulations Vakifbank Istanbul! Great success for Turkish club volleyball :whistling:
    Also big applause for Glinka and her MVP award :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• [quote='serdar',index.php?page=Thread&postID=85039#post85039]
    And final game showed us again, what a crap is that making two turkish team in semi-final :mad: Vakif-Fba match must be Final match! And also Eczacibasi deserved to be there not Pesaro or Rabita!

For Rabita, it was kind of surprise to be in final, i really thought that they would be defeated by Prostejov, although they have really great experienced players they lack of a real receiver, so they couldn't use their MB also. There was 3 opposite in the same time in Rabita! And we have seen again, Mamadova is not a OH! For best server, i am really surprised and confused, I think sokolova has to take reward, she has 4 aces and 5 mistake whereas Mamadova has 4 aces and 5 errors :what: Moreover, sokolova use more serve than Mamadova. Maybe it is because they want to recompense her team's final :whistle:
    @ Serdar

hey listen. yesterday vakif really was well and won.we congratulated them. i dont want to start new polemic, but its not your .... deal to decide who should be in final.may be iller bankasi ha? CL ended and keep your opinions to next year ,ok? :down:

• They sang that song together :thumbsup: They also sang I Gotta Feeling :thumbsup:

I goota feeeeling uhuuuu that tonight's gonna be a good night !! :whistle: it was good night noooo wait ! it was incredible night (evening) thank you again my Champiooooooons !!

• hi mates
    first of all, ı have to say that proud of my amazing team and players. :cup: :obey:
    what a weekend. ı was in the hall 2 days and watched all games. ı am very lucky :rolll:
    ı like pesaro funs, they support their team. very sympatheticpersons :=)

P.C. @ MARY, ı have a VGSTT T-shirt for you (actually 4 t-shirts, who wants?) if you wanna get send me adress :dance4:

I would like!!!:) who wouldn't?:)

• Congratz Vakıfbank GSTT.They totally deserved this tittle :super: Thanks to them i had a great weekend in Burhan Felek hall :heart: I am so proud of Özge,Gözde and Gizem.Especially Özge played an amazing final.Besides Fofao,Zhukova and Feretti she took the best setter award wohooo you rock girl :woohoo: Gözde was the best reciever so far so she deserved it :lol: I knew that Gizem will take this award she didnt suprise me thank youuu :heart: No words to Poljak,Nikolic and Glinka.Especially Nikolic had a great weekend especially against FBA she was amazing.Only Bahar didn't recieve a award in first 6 :lol: Now i am really thinking that how Eczacıbaşı will beat this roster in league really don't know :rolll: Vakıfbank GSTT has played the best team play game i have ever seen before :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

This is what I tried to say!! :obey:

• Winning Champions League, Vakifbank GSTT qualified for World Club Championship, right?

• None of the teams who have more foreign players than they are allowed to play in their leagues could reach their goals this season.

Only three foreign players are allowed to play in Turkish local games.

Galatasaray Medical Park has four foreign players (eleminated in CEV Cup)
    Eczacibasi Vitra has four foreign players (eleminated in 6 Play Offs in CL)*
    Fenerbahce Acibadem has five foreign players (claims bronze medal of CL) *
    Fenerbahce Men's Team has four foreign players (could not qualify from their pool in CL)
    Ziraat Bankasi has four foreign players (eleminated in CEV Cup)
    Vakifbank GSTT had four foreign players last year (eleminated in 6 Play Offs in CL)*

Only two foreign players are allowed to play in Russian local games.

Dinamo Moscow had three foreign players (eleminated in 12 Play Offs CL)

I hope people responsible for building teams' squads understand that collecting very good players into a team is not a sign of success and playing with a different team in European Cups and with a different one in local games affects team chemistry negatively even if it is one player who changes.

(*) Not a bad result but that was not the goal.