The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Bamber is 186 and she jumps 311 cm to attack and 288cm for block

and about Ania Podolec i think she has bigger potential than Glinka, hopwever lots of injuries stopped her progress sadly :( and IMO is ish better as OH than Opp she is not very good back row hitter

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Really? than Glinka? i feel sorry for her.I hope she can fulfill her potantial in the future.

About Bamber:İ didnt understand how a play can jump so low as she can jump to 311 cm in attacking?
    she is similar to Neriman.But i think Neri is a littler better in block height than Bamber.

• In my opinion Natalia Bamber is very talented and she's one of the best Polish players but I think Ania Podolec is better.
    Ania Podolec is really fantastic, has great potential and she could be one of the best players in the world but unfortunately she has the huge bad luck to serious injuries. She's an excellent girl and player and I feel very sorry for her.
    But on the other hand I think she hasn't bigger potential than Glinka. Because Glinka is really great phenomenon. She always plays incredibly and she's always in very good shape. And I think that she isn't to substituting.The definitely the best Polish volleyball player.

• Agree Agree Agree!! :D about Glinka ;)
    She always plays well and strong! She's diamond !! We'll never have such amazing player like her, I'm sure about that!

• Glinka is one of the BEST player of the WORLD! There are players that age never affect on their game! Like Shabovta,Osmokrovic,Hasanova,Costagrande,Piccinini.
    About Polish players I like Baranska most of the others!!! If she had had the height of Glinka she would had been the best for sure! But anyway,I like her the most!

• Bamber is 186 and she jumps 311 cm to attack and 288cm for block

and about Ania Podolec i think she has bigger potential than Glinka, hopwever lots of injuries stopped her progress sadly :( and IMO is ish better as OH than Opp she is not very good back row hitter

Mateo, what exactly did you mean saying about potential? When it comes to pure volleyball elements: spiking, defending and eventual receiving there's + for Glinka, blocking and serving - probably the small + for Podolec. But I think that the most important adventage Glinka over Podolec , is self confidence on the court. Glinka is so strong mentally. Of course Podolec is a great player with big potential, and I'm really sorry for all these injures that she has. I hope that we'll see her playing as well as Glinka (or even better ;) ), but from my point of view saying that Ania has bigger potential than Gosia is a kind of exaggerate.

• Agree Agree Agree!! :D about Glinka ;)
    She always plays well and strong! She's diamond !! We'll never have such amazing player like her, I'm sure about that!

Yes Yes Yes!! :D I agree :D And I'm sure too.
    Glinka is really unbelievable! This what she is able to do even with the most difficult ball is simply something incredible. :super: Maggie is always in the great form and she never disappointed us. For me Glinka is one of the best player in the world. :heart:
    And something special: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYxpXsyxNq4 :D

• Mateo, what exactly did you mean saying about potential? When it comes to pure volleyball elements: spiking, defending and eventual receiving there's + for Glinka, blocking and serving - probably the small + for Podolec. But I think that the most important adventage Glinka over Podolec , is self confidence on the court. Glinka is so strong mentally. Of course Podolec is a great player with big potential, and I'm really sorry for all these injures that she has. I hope that we'll see her playing as well as Glinka (or even better ;) ), but from my point of view saying that Ania has bigger potential than Gosia is a kind of exaggerate.

i remember when Podolec was slowly peaking her best in 2007-08 and she was absolutly fantastic and she was like 22yo? she was a killer and i think she was spiking better than Glinka but you are right Gosia is one of those players that had that something that can't be learnt but when it comes to stricltly vollebayll aspects i do think Ania had everything to be better than Glinka but again Gosia's mentality is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other player in Poland and that's what makes her so special and clearly the best polish player in history .

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I think Seda Tokatlıoğlu and Anna Podelec are in a similar situation.Seda was also a great opposite till She has been injured.
    She had a big part in Fba's first Championship.She could have been one of the best opposite in europe if she hadnt suffered from a constany injury.Poor Seda and Anna!

• Yes Yes Yes!! :D I agree :D And I'm sure too.
    Glinka is really unbelievable! This what she is able to do even with the most difficult ball is simply something incredible. :super: Maggie is always in the great form and she never disappointed us. For me Glinka is one of the best player in the world. :heart:
    And something special: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYxpXsyxNq4 :D

best match ever! she was amazing and she still is!

• The rules of CEV made me sick. i really don't understand their limitations on the drawing. italian teams were affected by the stupid rules which depend on matching the teams each other from the same country for years. Now it is valid for Turkish teams. i just can't stand it. And more funny part of this rule is that if one of Eczacıbaşı or Vakıfbank can reach to the f4, then FB Acıbadem will play firstly against one of them in the one leg of the f4. LOT must be arranged depending upon the success of the teams and then it must be the factor by chance. This system is just BULLSHIT.

• im very happy that fenerbahce will organise final4 :) good luck to all teams and Bay Ekyqnc i agree with u

• Aluprof Bielsko - Biala - VakifGunes Istanbul - 1st February at 18:00

i think you support turkish team, because of maja :lol:

• Croatian Marina Miletic joins Rabita Baku.

Volleyball Player of Croatia Marina Miletic leaves Dinamo Yantar to Azerbaijan for Rabita Baku. According to Miletic, a choice influenced the game Rabita in the Champions League.

"The invitation from Rabita facing great challenges in the Champions League is a chance to prove myself at the highest level. So I am very grateful to the leadership of Dinamo-Yantar,for let me go in the middleof the season. Dinamo-Yantar now turned in a difficult situation due to an epidemic of injuries, but I believe that the team will cope. I'll be rooting for the girls with whom managed to make friends. Well, I've got the Azerbaijani working visa and looking forward to the debut of the new team".

• :serve: I don't think anyone is gonna win the champions league this year